[Report] Experiment on facial bloat resistance and recover from extreme cheat days: observations

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
As I said last week, I seem to be getting more rid of the masseter roundness and bloat. From what I have seen this week, it seems that once you get your face more used to be low bloat, it has more resistance to it and also recovers faster.

2 days ago, as usual I had a cheat day, and this time it was a big one: 3 sandwiches, using a total of 3 loafs of bread (so each sandwich was an entire loaf of bread), 400 grams of cheese and 350 of red sausage for them. 2 packs of 4 hotdog big sausages and another pack of 5 normal sausages with a fair amount of ketchup and mustard. Another 100 extra grams of another kind of cheese too. Of course I got a lot of bloat for that night and next day but it was a bit less than my older cheat days in which it was even less cheating.

Yesterday, it was a half cheaty day. Had around 3/4 of bread loaf, some cheese and some ham with ketchup, mustard and vinegar. Had some kiwi fruits too, and my usual high intake of water and coffee. By the end of this day, I already had recovered almost my full cheek concavity.

Today I have full cheek concavity and much less masseter bloat. On past days I would stay 2-3 days almost fully bloated before recovering. I also had today a high carb but low salt bag of 5 chocolate cakes.

My observation are two: Seems that the more I stay in this diet, and with a generally lean face, the less cheat days affect me and the faster I recover from them. Also looks that cheating on carbs has less effects than cheating on salt too, since the chocolates of last week didnt have any effect on me (lets see todays ones).

I hope things continue on this path, without being able to be so paranoid everyday about bloating and with a more consistent and easy to recover leanness.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
Is the real zyros? JFL. My penis is longer than your bideltoid I bet
As I said last week, I seem to be getting more rid of the masseter roundness and bloat. From what I have seen this week, it seems that once you get your face more used to be low bloat, it has more resistance to it and also recovers faster.

2 days ago, as usual I had a cheat day, and this time it was a big one: 3 sandwiches, using a total of 3 loafs of bread (so each sandwich was an entire loaf of bread), 400 grams of cheese and 350 of red sausage for them. 2 packs of 4 hotdog big sausages and another pack of 5 normal sausages with a fair amount of ketchup and mustard. Another 100 extra grams of another kind of cheese too. Of course I got a lot of bloat for that night and next day but it was a bit less than my older cheat days in which it was even less cheating.

Yesterday, it was a half cheaty day. Had around 3/4 of bread loaf, some cheese and some ham with ketchup, mustard and vinegar. Had some kiwi fruits too, and my usual high intake of water and coffee. By the end of this day, I already had recovered almost my full cheek concavity.

Today I have full cheek concavity and much less masseter bloat. On past days I would stay 2-3 days almost fully bloated before recovering. I also had today a high carb but low salt bag of 5 chocolate cakes.

My observation are two: Seems that the more I stay in this diet, and with a generally lean face, the less cheat days affect me and the faster I recover from them. Also looks that cheating on carbs has less effects than cheating on salt too, since the chocolates of last week didnt have any effect on me (lets see todays ones).

I hope things continue on this path, without being able to be so paranoid everyday about bloating and with a more consistent and easy to recover leanness.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
pioneer of debloatmaxxing tbh, good job

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It is over.

isnt zyros is the guy with small frame, i dont think your face is your major issue