@reptiles and @fatman are my favorite Users on this Forum. That's why.

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Silver
Reptiles and Fatman are both my favorite users. They get insulted on the daily yet they dont give a shit and keep doing their shit.

Most of their bullies are 17 yo kids like @cocainecowboy and some other irrelevant posters that i dont know the name of (just look at the top 10 users with the most time spent )
Screenshot 20190922 143532 Gallery

Screenshot 20190922 143151 Gallery

I will maybe become their consultant and give secret top tier looksmaxing advices that nobody else know of

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
that morph looks like it was done in Kids Pix

that morph looks like it was done in Kids Pix

Post a better morph. I saw some but they were done very bad. Adressing the wrong facial features and too generic. (I am guessing youre talking about the reptiles morph).

Send me your pic and I will ask a random girl from discord if they rather find you more attractive or the morphed version of reptiles

Reptiles and Fatman are both my favorite users. They get insulted on the daily yet they dont give a shit and keep doing their shit.

Most of their bullies are 17 yo kids like @cocainecowboy and some other irrelevant posters that i dont know the name of (just look at the top 10 users with the most time spent )
View attachment 117272

View attachment 117269

I will maybe become their consultant and give secret top tier looksmaxing advices that nobody else know of
actually dont compare @FatmanO to @reptiles. fatman is actually doing things while reptiles just spews his autism all day

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus
You could make a thread about the most liked and hated user instead of giving little appreciation about a specific user, whether reptilian or fat, so whatever

View attachment 117272

View attachment 117269

bro morph ME PLEASE PLEASE naturally. i want to know if FULL surgery worth it or not

bro morph ME PLEASE PLEASE naturally. i want to know if FULL surgery worth it or not
There nothing you can do Jurassic park boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You could make a thread about the most liked and hated user instead of giving little appreciation about a specific user, whether reptilian or fat, so whatever
Whatever