Requesting high % Warning for „didn‘t read“ replies in high effort threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Felix97

Retired
I don‘t want to sound like a butthurt beta male here, but these „didn‘t read“ responses I see in various high IQ/high effort threads have to stop immediately.

It is
  • Spam/shitposting
  • Disrespectful
  • Discouraging users to put effort into threads/replies

The last point is the most crucial one. I literally lost all motivation to do any high effort thread which does not consist of 3-4 lines that could be easily researched in the internet within 5 secs. I‘m sure I‘m not alone on this. I could somewhat tolerate such behavior when the topic is about some humblebrag story, but I can‘t tolerate it when some user spends his time to work on a looksmaxxing thread (for what this site was created for) with the intention to help out the userbase and gets rewarded with nothing but disrespect. Recently I barely see any positive replies or discussions going on in a respectful manner.
It‘s really sad to see what this site has become.

This is a looksmaxxing site. If you aren‘t interested in reading theories/advices related to that then literally fuck off of this site. Any forum has a offtopic section where you can spread your braindead memes.

Spam already gets warned, I simply want a significant raise of the % that users recieve for these type of posts, since they harm the core of this site.

Some examples: (Looksmaxxing section)

BA39CE04-7632-4AD4-AA5A-973628B1C697.pngFE90215A-4249-4FCC-B173-EE8C7C951E42.pngE4E5B690-F75F-4BA8-821E-7D9EF3826AF7.png

Replies in this recent high effort thread:

More examples can be found below this post.

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
dont use me as an example negro i was being kind

HereForReasons

HereForReasons

🔒Not open for further replies.
Didn̶'̶t̶ read

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
So you think "Blacks are a privileged race compared to others", "Theory on why Dennis Rodman grew so much at 19", and "Very Important" are all high effort threads that should be treated with respect? The truth is that it's very rare for high iq high effort threads to be posted, and most people here aren't actually interested in looksmaxing.

Bluepill

Bluepill

Fugazi
High IQ as always. The quality of content drops in forums where excessive shitposting is tolerated.

F

Felix97

Retired
So you think "Blacks are a privileged race compared to others", "Theory on why Dennis Rodman grew so much at 19", and "Very Important" are all high effort threads that should be treated with respect? The truth is that it's very rare for high iq high effort threads to be posted, and most people here aren't actually interested in looksmaxing.
So you decided to ignore the valid examples in my thread and cherrypicked the weak points, strong one buddy

If you aren‘t interested into looksmaxxing stop posting in the looksmaxxing section. It‘s as simple as that.

S

Soulsmaxx

So you decided to ignore the valid examples in my thread and cherrypicked the weak points, strong one buddy

If you aren‘t interested into looksmaxxing stop posting in the looksmaxxing section. It‘s as simple as that.
Those were the threads you showed, didn't include the RU one because @tincelw actually said the thread was high iq. Even for @x30001's thread, if @crmsxg truly believes that weight loss and building muscle is that simple then he has every right to share his thoughts. Guarantee you that every single member here has had a low iq reply before, so being anal about things isn't gonna help.
Point is, all @Sergeant is gonna tell you is to report posts that you think are spam or low effort. Then the admins will decide from there.

Last edited:
jefferson

jefferson

Bloat
Well warnings stack and if for example someone very recently got a 10% warning for that exact thing and did it again they would get at least a 20% the next time which would add onto the previous 10.

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
not a single word

F

Felix97

Retired
Those were the threads you showed, didn't include the RU one because @tincelw actually said the thread was high iq. Even for @x30001's thread, if @crmsxg truly believes that weight loss and building muscle is that simple then he has every right to share his thoughts. Guarantee you that every single member here has had a low iq reply before, so being anal about things isn't gonna help.
Point is, all @Sergeant is gonna tell you is to report posts that you think are spam or low effort. Then the admins will decide from there.
You make no sense. So because everyone broke a rule or said smth low IQ we should tolerate that behavior? It‘s not even about a low iq reply its more than that, it’s about constant spam/disrespecting high effort and its usually the same users. A higher warning will surely help it. I dont even get how you can argue about this when its pretty obvious. If you ignored your hate towards me for a second and tried to think rational you’d get the meaning of my post. Yes, reporting is needed, but thats not an argument.

S

Soulsmaxx

If you ignored your hate towards me for a second and tried to think rational you’d get the meaning of my post.
You're the one who tried to insult me for saying a guy is psl 4, lmao. If it's the same users (@Ritalincel) they probably have tons of messages for you to report. And if these high iq users are truly offended by these insanely hurtful spam posts, they can report it for themselves. Mods can't force users to report spam, just advise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)