Not open for further replies.
UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
didn't read tbh

F

Felix97

Retired
You're the one who tried to insult me for saying a guy is psl 4, lmao. If it's the same users (@Ritalincel) they probably have tons of messages for you to report. And if these high iq users are truly offended by these insanely hurtful spam posts, they can report it for themselves. Mods can't force users to report spam, just advise them.
Yes, that was an austistic rating from you, wasnt high effort. Ritalincel does that mainly on offtopic section which is fine. It‘s not just offensive for the creator but also discourages other users as well

tbh ppl (including me)probably dont report enough, but at the same time we have enough mods now to handle the looksmaxxing section alone

Well warnings stack and if for example someone very recently got a 10% warning for that exact thing and did it again they would get at least a 20% the next time which would add onto the previous 10.
I’d prefer a higher % beforehand but thats still a pretty good solution, didn‘t know about that one

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
Yes, that was an austistic rating from you, wasnt high effort. Ritalincel does that mainly on offtopic section which is fine. It‘s not just offensive for the creator but also discourages other users as well

tbh ppl (including me)probably dont report enough, but at the same time we have enough mods now to handle the looksmaxxing section alone

I’d prefer a higher % beforehand but thats still a pretty good solution, didn‘t know about that one
Well what am I supposed to say? He was just a tall lanky guy with shit eye area, and that's just average to me, lmao. Again, if users are truly offended then they have every right to report. I feel like the system for warnings is fairly good atm, the only downfall being that users just don't want to take advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)