Requirements for Hollow cheeks

G

Giaco900

Iron
Thanks to tihis forum I discovered that I'm a skinny fat.
I'm working out and watching what I eat to lower my Bf %.

I'm wondering what are the requirements to get hollow cheeks, in particular I think I have the right zygomatic bones and jaw but I'm wondering if strong/big masseters are essential, in this case I will start chewing.

distance between zygos and chin must be high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Vertical distance?
yes
also low bodyfat and wide zygos, this will give you shadow cheeks which is better than auschwitz hollow cheeks
difference will be in the size of your palate. if it is wide u will get ideal shadows, if not u will get poverty hollows which only look good in pics

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i noticed an improvement by lowering bf, mewing and swallowing properly (not using the buccinators)

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax
yes, if you have a wide jaw it will definitely give you whaty u want

Well a few years ago I had xrays to check my wisdom teeths and the doctor was very impressed by the width of my palate, that was actually able to accommodate both upper wisdom teeths, the assh** removed them anyway. Wish I knew soome of these things many years ago..

• +1
Reactions: SLA
As any PSL user should be doing is practicing perma squinching you should also practice perma slight cheek sucking as well, all these things come naturally if you practice them enough

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, LowTierNormie and overformidgets
As any PSL user should be doing is practicing perma squinching you should also practice perma slight cheek sucking as well, all these things come naturally if you practice them enough
Autism

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

lol..

decent jaw + high wide set cheekbones + good chin + low bloat/bf

well developed masseters also help massively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and kobecel

does everybody have hollow cheeks on good lightning? because i don't have any of these and i have hollow cheeks on good lightning, i'm probably 20%+ bodyfat aswell

I'm fucked lol, I have better cheekbones and upper palate than most people yet I look worst than most because I don't have hollow cheeks even in the most contrast rich lighting. I'm still bloated as fuck

And then some random horsefaed mouthbreather with hollow cheeks comes along and gets admired for having "great cheekbones"

does everybody have hollow cheeks on good lightning? because i don't have any of these and i have hollow cheeks on good lightning, i'm probably 20%+ bodyfat aswell
I think most people will have a slight trace of hollow cheeks if you have a light source above eye level cuz a normal face will make a slight shadow from above, so in a sense a lot of people could fraud hollow cheeks using different angles/lighting. Ofc this only works in photographs, and it won't work in real life cuz natural lighting isn't always in the same angle you use for photos.

Define good chin. Astro has a recessed chin but hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and Guest
try not eating

ask alarico its legit hes seen me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
At low enough BF like 90% of ppl will have some sort of hollow effect.

But lighting makes a huge difference as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 656
Need narrow palate tbh. Dont listen to the cope, its wide palate and no hollow cheeks or narrow palate and hollow cheeks. Cant have your cake and eat it too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Need narrow palate tbh. Dont listen to the cope, its wide palate and no hollow cheeks or narrow palate and hollow cheeks. Cant have your cake and eat it too

Very unusual opinion ?

Cheeks that are too hollow are garbage anyway, defined cheekbones is more than enough.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Baki
I'm fucked lol, I have better cheekbones and upper palate than most people yet I look worst than most because I don't have hollow cheeks even in the most contrast rich lighting. I'm still bloated as fuck

And then some random horsefaed mouthbreather with hollow cheeks comes along and gets admired for having "great cheekbones"
Bloat is easy to fix all you have to do is up your water intake and make sure you're not overconsuming sodium people with shit bones are fucked

Having sufficient growth in the jaw and zygos (anterior and lateral) and having low body fat. And good lighting

Hollow cheeks don’t really matter in isolation. All the people that look good with hollow cheeks have good bones and low body fat.

• +1
its zygos protrusion,
if you are low bf and still doesnt have hollow cheek, put a mirror parallel to the floor and looking down, cheek should be hollowed, its a sign that you have set back zygos