Research for looksmaxxing

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
The way there are charities towards research for cancer, autism, mental health and every other thing, there should be a charity that goes to research for plastic surgeons for new ways to be able to help people looksmax, and what better way to get money for this research, then to get a cut from male model fashion shows. Maybe have people like Barrett, O'pry and Kortajarena speak a few words on behalf of the looksmax community, such as how rich people like Bill Gates will speak for the poor at charities, these MM's will help to bring in money in the same kind of way.

I am hoping for them to soon find a cheap injectable filler like thing, but even better than filler, which permanently turns me into chad, and for that to happen I feel like there needs to be more money put into filler research so they can find out the golden formula. Thoughts?

The way there are charities towards research for cancer, autism, mental health and every other thing, there should be a charity that goes to research for plastic surgeons for new ways to be able to help people looks max
Too good to ever happen.

0c94e1r17xj21

Rather than cash looksmaxing scientists get reaction scores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656