Response to Heightmaxxing - lifefuel for richcels.

O

Obey

Bronze
That thread Is an advertisement for some bullshit hes trying to sell you on. He even prefaces it by saying if you have no money don't read this.

He also says:

"If you are high inhib and worried about the lack of clinical tests that will take around a decade or more to complete, stop reading"

Hes trying to make you feel special, as if Youre the only person who's willing to go into uncharted territory to get taller. Let me let you in on a secret, No one on this website or anywhere else that is serious about height maxxing is high inhib, nor is anyone worried about the lack of clinical tests.

What you should be worried about here is that some basement dwelling retard is telling you that he figured it all out and that all you need to do for him to help you is pay him.

Reason I made an entire thread on this is because while you're weak, or are perceived as being weak, people will try and take advantage of you.

Forgot where I heard this

"When people are weak, that's when you do the thinking for them."

In this case, this guy is preying on your fear of being a manlet. This was the same way @Strike_Poseidon , a 15 yr old, managed to manipulate and use a bunch of 20 yr olds as lab rats.

Do not show weakness. Think of the best possible outcome If you do everything in your power, and accept it. That way you'll be able to think clearly and make the best decisions for yourself.

@bossman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5875, bruh3610 and 6 others
I’m inclined to post: based.

• +1
Reactions: Gunna
good thread

sad but true

Hes trying to make you feel special, as if Youre the only person who's willing to go into uncharted territory to get taller. Let me let you in on a secret, No one on this website or anywhere else that is serious about height maxxing is high inhib, nor is anyone worried about the lack of clinical tests.
this is an assumption that you've made from thin air, it means what it means, a lot of people here aren't willing to test experimental substances, and a lot of people can't afford it either, and if they can't they're wasting my time. i'm trying to make progress asap. and this isn't a scam, NOBODY HAS TO PAY ME ANYTHING. nor am i guaranteeing results, i am pretty much conducting a science experiment where people experiment on themselves which i believe will make some heightmaxxing progress. strike_posideon, on the other hand, first guaranteed results in the first two months, then ten, after it all failed.

TLDR: I offer no promises. I don't ask for money either, so I don't know why this would be a scam. I'm just conducting some research

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
It's time for the burial of copers.
Let's get shit set straight, you have to be room temperature IQ to just take what @Strike_Poseidon was telling everyone without actually doing your own research.

You are to blame for your own subhuman decision making if you fall for it. It's like some one said you should rope and you actually do it without thinking for yourself.

But @Strike_Poseidon is the biggest pussy to have told everyone to just take a number of drugs without explaining anything and without using them on himself first.

Moving on, to address the @bossman thread and the shots you made on him. The post was perfectly cryptic to not allow the info to leak out. If people had joined his invitation, every bit of information we have would have been made available to them and never did @bossman ask for money to offer this information to people like you are framing him to have done .

The information isn't being made public or atleast yet because it is has been a group contribution from 27 people from this forum over several months constantly researching and pooling knowledge and no one wants people to just benefit from it. But everything exists out there on the internet each and everyone one of you is free to read on but you won't do that's because every single one of you is a fucking high inhib, low iq, soyboy, basement dwelling coper who likes to sit behind a keyboard and shit on people without trying to make any effort towards anything and forever rotting.

You will forever be a whiny bitch, a good for nothing.

Now, just to make everything clear, I promise I would be the first one to experiment on myself before telling anyone with half baked knowledge to do it. Anyone I have shared this information with, I properly explained them what we're doing, how we're doing it, and research to back it up.
I have told @leftrightoo @nelson (who for whatever reason asked me to start a convo with him but never read the convo, bro please read it and tell us if I told you to just take a bunch of stuff and experiment on yourself or did I provide you with detailed info) and @tylerhunter97 personally about this and letting them in our group. I will attach a ss of my convo to show that I made him read and study just a fraction of our research condensed into a really short tl;dr and it took him about a week to write back.

Now to name the users who have been with us contributing:
@Bromose , @tylerhunter97 , @hairyballscel , @John McCormick , @leftrightoo , @Mateusz74 , @garfyld , @Strike_Poseidon , @retard (yeah the guy who self installed mse, our forum maxillaologist) @randomguy1235 , @Sage , @Shottrue , @Tom2004 , @poonkiller9000 , @Mr_wax. and others who have different discord usernames and I dont know their .me
Summoning @Hashtaggolu and @curryslayerordeath , have I told you to take or use I have not done myself? @curryslayerordeath did I not tell you to not inject that cosmetic research peptide before I tried it on myself?

Now summoning the dark triad bad boy @Dante1, what did I tell you last night? Did I not tell you to let me try it on myself first?

DEATH TO COPERS
LONG LIVE LOW INHIB REVOLUTIONISTS

Proof that not only the stuff we are going to take is not available anywhere, is expensive and I am close to getting it and trying it on myself

Attachments

• 1599545425891.png
    1599545425891.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tom2004, bossman, Mateusz74 and 3 others
this is an assumption that you've made from thin air, it means what it means, a lot of people here aren't willing to test experimental substances, and a lot of people can't afford it either, and if they can't they're wasting my time. i'm trying to make progress asap. and this isn't a scam, NOBODY HAS TO PAY ME ANYTHING. nor am i guaranteeing results, i am pretty much conducting a science experiment where people experiment on themselves which i believe will make some heightmaxxing progress. strike_posideon, on the other hand, first guaranteed results in the first two months, then ten, after it all failed.

TLDR: I offer no promises. I don't ask for money either, so I don't know why this would be a scam. I'm just conducting some research
You said it yourself "Im just conducting some research" at the expense of others. So you still do stand to gain something from this, and the whole point of this thread was to let people know that they shouldn't let themselves get used by someone when theyre weak, whether that be someone asking for money or someone using them as LITERAL FUCKING LABRATS. "Just conducting some research" jfl are hearing yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
Let's get shit set straight, you have to be room temperature IQ to just take what @Strike_Poseidon was telling everyone without actually doing your own research.

You are to blame for your own subhuman decision making if you fall for it. It's like some one said you should rope and you actually do it without thinking for yourself.

But @Strike_Poseidon is the biggest pussy to have told everyone to just take a number of drugs without explaining anything and without using them on himself first.

Moving on, to address the @bossman thread and the shots you made on him. The post was perfectly cryptic to not allow the info to leak out. If people had joined his invitation, every bit of information we have would have been made available to them and never did @bossman ask for money to offer this information to people like you are framing him to have done .

The information isn't being made public or atleast yet because it is has been a group contribution from 27 people from this forum over several months constantly researching and pooling knowledge and no one wants people to just benefit from it. But everything exists out there on the internet each and everyone one of you is free to read on but you won't do that's because every single one of you is a fucking high inhib, low iq, soyboy, basement dwelling coper who likes to sit behind a keyboard and shit on people without trying to make any effort towards anything and forever rotting.

Now, just to make everything clear, I promise I would be the first one to experiment on myself before telling anyone with half baked knowledge to do it. Anyone I have shared this information with, I properly explained them what we're doing, how we're doing it, and research to back it up.
I have told @leftrightoo @nelson (who for whatever reason asked me to start a convo with him but never read the convo, bro please read it and tell us if I told you to just take a bunch of stuff and experiment on yourself or did I provide you with detailed info) and @tylerhunter97 personally about this and letting them in our group. I will attach a ss of my convo to show that I made him read and study just a fraction of our research condensed into a really short tl;dr and it took him about a week to write back.

@Bromose , @tylerhunter97 , @hairyballscel , @John McCormick , @leftrightoo , @Mateusz74 , @garfyld , @Strike_Poseidon , @retard (yeah the guy who self installed mse, our forum maxillaologist) @randomguy1235 , @Sage , @Shottrue , @Tom2004 , @poonkiller9000 , @Mr_wax. and others who have different discord usernames and I dont know their .me
Summoning @Hashtaggolu and @curryslayerordeath , have I told you to take or use I have not done myself? @curryslayerordeath did I not tell you to not inject that cosmetic research peptide before I tried it on myself?

Now summoning the dark triad bad boy @Dante1, what did I tell you last night? Did I not tell you to let me try it on myself first?

DEATH TO COPERS

Proof that not only the stuff we are going to take is not available anywhere, is expensive and I am close to getting it and trying it on myself
View attachment 652319

good response but I will have to disagree with you on the '@Strike_Poseidon is the biggest pussy to have told everyone to just take a number of drugs without explaining anything and without using them on himself first' If I did anything mainly it was EXPLAINING EVERYTHING ABOUT the stack, in fact, I think I actually explained it TOO MUCH as you can clearly see with my over 1000 posts about it with almost every single post being some new research from a study, with my own conclusion added to it. As for not trying on myself, that is because i didn't have the money for all of it at the start but way before I recommended everyone you if you actually looked you would see me post a picture where I was holding up a SAM-e box. So yes I did try it and I did get a bit out of it, so did randomguy, so did lamron, so did rapist and so did latebloomer AND so did John; majority vs a small few who tried for a very small amount of time. So no that part of your response is complete utter bullshit, everything else is good so far!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and sloopnoob
good response but I will have to disagree with you on the '@Strike_Poseidon is the biggest pussy to have told everyone to just take a number of drugs without explaining anything and without using them on himself first' If I did anything mainly it was EXPLAINING EVERYTHING ABOUT the stack, in fact, I think I actually explained it TOO MUCH as you can clearly see with my over 1000 posts about it with almost every single post being some new research from a study, with my own conclusion added to it. As for not trying on myself, that is because i didn't have the money for all of it at the start but way before I recommended everyone you if you actually looked you would see me post a picture where I was holding up a SAM-e box. So yes I did try it and I did get a bit out of it, so did randomguy, so did lamron, so did rapist and so did latebloomer AND so did John; majority vs a small few who tried for a very small amount of time. So no that part of your response is complete utter bullshit, everything else is good so far!
aight lmao so everything i said about the copers on this forum being low iq, unable to comprehend scientific literature, not being able to make their own decision and blame it on others if things dont go their way stands true.
I always told you not to bother making posts here, everyone who got into this field kept getting called a scammer. Be it alko or xcrunner. but fuck them. their opinions of our effort doesnt affect my own end result one bit.

I apologize for calling you out, I didn't know your end of the story I wasnt active on .me much so didn't know what u were upto. Mateusz sent me this thread and I thought a clear response has to be made.
Those who write paragraphs here all day, will never ascend. Everyone who joined this forum after February turned out to be a low iq rat

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and tylerhunter97

DEATH TO COPERS

View attachment 652319

well said bro

You said it yourself "Im just conducting some research" at the expense of others. So you still do stand to gain something from this, and the whole point of this thread was to let people know that they shouldn't let themselves get used by someone when theyre weak, whether that be someone asking for money or someone using them as LITERAL FUCKING LABRATS. "Just conducting some research" jfl are hearing yourself?
You are putting off other people because you are too high inhib or broke to revolutionise heightmaxxing is what I am getting from this. I can help provide people who are willing to test things with all the information that they need. I am simply offering to help people who need it. Remember, that who you call "labrats" are people who revolutionise looksmaxxing, and this way of conducting broscience has been custom here for years. If you don't like that, you can leave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Obey and sloopnoob

DEATH TO COPERS

View attachment 652319

Yep, I have zero experience in heightmaxxing, but have discussed peptide based substances for some other purposes under @sloopnoob. He spent a extremely generous amount of time explaining all of his research, possible side effects, and expectations to me. Despite guiding me through all of it, he still told me not to try anything before he'd tested his own experiences, basically the complete antithesis of preying.

Although there are some parasitic users, most of this experimental stuff requires people to dive in without knowing the consequences, so conflicts like these are inevitable (happens every few months jfl).

• +1
Yep, I have zero experience in heightmaxxing, but have discussed peptide based substances for some other purposes under @sloopnoob. He spent a extremely generous amount of time explaining all of his research, possible side effects, and expectations to me. Despite guiding me through all of it, he still told me not to try anything before he'd tested his own experiences, basically the complete antithesis of preying.

Although there are some parasitic users, most of this experimental stuff requires people to dive in without knowing the consequences, so conflicts like these are inevitable (happens every few months jfl).
of course something like that would happen, just every few months accusations like these in the heightmaxxing research. Also it is good that you are researching peptides, look into more peptides than just GH releasing peptides, look more into ones for cartilage specific peptides, and chondrogenic factors which have relations to the BMP's.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and sloopnoob
of course something like that would happen, just every few months accusations like these in the heightmaxxing research. Also it is good that you are researching peptides, look into more peptides than just GH releasing peptides, look more into ones for cartilage specific peptides, and chondrogenic factors which have relations to the BMP's.
Good to see you talk about other pathways rather than the mercury poisoning route

Also it is good that you are researching peptides, look into more peptides than just GH releasing peptides, look more into ones for cartilage specific peptides, and chondrogenic factors which have relations to the BMP's.
he's just researching cosmetic peptides. that dude is 6'4 he dont need no heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 4946

yep, even on lookism from 2018, you can find the same arguments over substances with similar mechanisms

he's just researching cosmetic peptides. that dude is 6'4 he dont need no heightmaxxing
6'2 bhai but my many other flaws make it a non-priority

• +1