Results from catfishing as a girl on tinder. This is my competition!

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安 @knajjd 門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 @2peasinapod 民運 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏 京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
COPE
You really think there is a way back for a girl that stepped into the world of tinder chads? Once she had dick from one of those guys, she will see average dudes from her social circle only as harmless friends.

These are the best ones imo

Bigger lips and wider mouth will ascend him even more then he is now.
"Just be confident bro"

OjmecXjl.jpg
jogLlYIl.jpg
QdfhYj0l.jpg
4ktUA6Hl.jpg
a4FYMMwl.jpg
hqJpZQel.jpg
TZXHxv8l.jpg
BWbQaB7l.jpg
I0jkX5Wl.jpg
NJMjD1Ll.jpg
qcsDEcll.jpg
WmPpqJfl.jpg
p19aH35l.jpg
xlt9ZGdl.jpg
IqzZWE1l.jpg
dlwIqk7l.jpg
klDvsDql.jpg
lHf89qhl.jpg
EagerSameAltiplanochinchillamouse max 1mb

EagerSameAltiplanochinchillamouse max 1mb

No amount of leaning gym HT or surgery will fucking bring me anywhere near thoes guys.
Fuck this shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 4430
Le "rate my eye area" face

H5jKQ6tl.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
@Hopelessmofoker actually 100+ above average or high tier normie isn't a lot for a whole city since i bet Zurich isn't more than 80 km
Yeah, but all those guys will match with every average slut making them think they're on the same league.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Bluepill, Slayerino and 3 others
Yeah, but all those guys will match with every average slut making them think they're on the same league.
hypergamy created by dating apps is a curse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PrisonMike, Chadelite and 2 others
Where dafuq do you live that there are this many chads in your vicinity???

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 6401
None of those guys are goodlooking lol, just a bunch of normies taking filter pics from profile view

meanwhile tons of stacy girls on tinder

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401, Bluepill and 3 others
Imagine looking like the poor guys and using tinder/dating apps, how people are still so bluepilled in this day and age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2012 and diggbicc
Holy fuck lmaoo where do you live bro. That’s a whole army of Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Damn all chads with giga Superman jaw and all are 6ft+ white guys. This much for a low tier downward grown ugly girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Gino has Gyno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Papal_Guard, Slayerino and 2 others
absolute suicidefuel

• +1
This also really really amazed me. Especially because of that i once changed the age to 18-22, and swiped for a long time without any attractive guys. Most of the young dudes looked very low t, narrow faced and had stupid childish pictures combined with unmasculine faces. I think the prime years for my experiment is between 25-29.
nice cope
Yeah, there's no way for me to compete with them. My only cope at that point is that I'm 19, and that I will look good after my looksmaxing at 27. Most of these Chads are older than 23, which shows that a guys prime is at around 23-30. I also thought Switzerland was more of a manlet country. So many 193cm Chads, damn. After my LL surgery they'll still heightmog me.
again, nice cope:

Last edited:
  • +1
None of those guys are goodlooking lol, just a bunch of normies taking filter pics from profile view

meanwhile tons of stacy girls on tinder
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

• +1
323535 ce7477bb00d1e7474d0ef9b5074b419b

• +1
JFL I can imagine her getting all these matches, having her self esteem raise to that of someone who believes they are 0.01% tier, and picking one after a week of swiping. Rinse and repeat. Now you have a little look into why some women have such insanely inflated self-worth and pay you no attention.
No dude, what I'm saying is that even if surgery WAS capable of dramatically overhauling my eye area, it STILL wouldn't be enough to make me even nearly as GL as any of these guys. And if I'm not even attracted to girls of average/below average attractiveness, then what's the point? I would have to go into debt just to pay for eye area surgery that would only give me a subtle improvement at best. Since my lifestyle post-surgery would be the same as it is now, what's honestly the point in putting myself in debt over it?

It would literally change nothing in my life
Sure you wouldn't be as gl as the guys in that imgur album but the point is that you would be more good looking and therefore have access to a larger number of women as potential mates. Isn't this the point of looksmax? To become more gl and reap the benefits? It's not as though there wouldn't be any change to how you're treated just because there are many more gl guys out there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Sure you wouldn't be as gl as the guys in that imgur album but the point is that you would be more good looking and therefore have access to a larger number of women as potential mates. Isn't this the point of looksmax? To become more gl and reap the benefits? It's not as though there wouldn't be any change to how you're treated just because there are many more gl guys out there.

No, it's still not worth it because of the specific type of attention it would get me from women. At the most, it would make me attractive to average/below average girls as an LTR candidate, which I'm not interested in. Also, @Gosick did several Tinder experiments using morphed photos of my face that depict the absolute BEST possible result I could get from eye area overhaul surgery and jaw surgeries, and my matches were all subhuman. Keep in mind that the actual real-life surgery results won't be anywhere near what is depicted in the morph, and you can see why it's a waste of time.

• +1
literally a billion chads

this is why u need to be 6'8" with top tier body to set urself ahead of the other chads

face is cope after 5PSL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1942 and 2 others
Here are the best and worst guys that i found within 2 days of heavy swiping. I had 99+ likes within the first 10 minutes.

This was the girl:

The high tier guys/chads

The poor dudes

What location was this? Where was this experiment done?

• +1
Here are the best and worst guys that i found within 2 days of heavy swiping. I had 99+ likes within the first 10 minutes.

This was the girl:

The high tier guys/chads

The poor dudes

chads probably only matched because the mid tier foid you chose seemed like an easy lay

• +1
If you ever see an ugly guy in the top results from a new account mixed in with all those Chads..

It's because he's paying for boost :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401, Bluepill and 2 others
May God help us all.

200.gif

• +1
JFL most of them are probably ppl on these forums chadfishing

Maybe tinder is starting to become useless for women too?

COPE
You really think there is a way back for a girl that stepped into the world of tinder chads? Once she had dick from one of those guys, she will see average dudes from her social circle only as harmless friends.

These are the best ones imo

Not sure if someone mentioned it already, but the 4th guy here is a chadfish btw. He is literally a youtuber lmao. I think it might be safe to assume a lot of them are chadfishes, otherwise every single guy who isn't top5% would be incel.

• +1
If these Chads are available to a below average girl what is left for everyone else?
It is no wonder that the average male is invisible, and the lower males triggers disgust.
Pass me the rope

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6401
saw at least 5 fake profiles in 10
lul

• +1
SO.MANY.CHADS! I just get scrolling and scrolling and the pics kept coming.

No point in looksmaxxing anymore. We can't compete with this. Its over.

• +1
SO.MANY.CHADS! I just get scrolling and scrolling and the pics kept coming.

No point in looksmaxxing anymore. We can't compete with this. Its over.
Keep in mind, these are results from only 2 days of swiping. Girls are on tinder for months/weeks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 6401
Tren or genetic dead-end it's over

Interesting i never do a cadfish account

This was the girl:

The high tier guys/chads

The poor dudes

holy shit, you posted every single chad. high effort

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Holy fuck, a PSL 7 Swiss girl I was seeing 2 years ago follows this guy in insta

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Good thread all the guys look the same and most have body halo

Ugly guys mostly twink bodies and balding

see... how the fuck are us average guys meant to get someone we are attracted to when even a landwhale or downsey can get better looking guys than us

is death by hanging painful?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Daily reminder that this is why your Tinder matches don't message you back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 5143
Now e whore all off them

i cannot see the albums have you taken them down or something?

They're all from Zürich Switzerland?

I live there too, this is actually some lifefuel to know that in other places the competition isnt as stiff as here. Just have to move eventually.
just about every chad is in his late 20s/mid30s

no hijack but 28-35 is 100% the male prime in terms of filling out, making money and becoming more masc
True from a male perspective. However prime pussy is 15-20yo (actually its lower (satire)). And those girls never go for those masculine 28-35yo.

Last edited:
Holy fuck, a PSL 7 Swiss girl I was seeing 2 years ago follows this guy in insta

View attachment 373782
I MOG him easily even when I was bloatmaxxed but I am brutally MOGGED by goats like Michael Yerger

FaceRevealQuora

Yerger tier looks or death tbh

Michael Yerger as seen while taking a shirtless selfie in Los Angeles California in July 2020

Also there was not real Chads on this list tbh, dont forget that Chad is that scale of looks :

2726174 1644022745799

They are far below that level

Last edited: