[RESULTS][GTFIH] Two months castor oil results on hair

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Good fucking morning god dammit it’s subhumancurrycel back here uncaged ready to shine my robust magnificence in ur faces
Shoutouts to @BigBiceps for uncaging me

As many of you already know 99% of my subhumanity can be deduced down to my hair nose and pheno.
I used minoxidil for 1 1/2 years and infrequent microneedling. I had to stop because my collagen went down the shitter and my skin quality both scalp and face visibly reduced.

My hair is abnormally thin thanks to medical issues that occurrence years ago out of my control.

Before pics:
3BC4BD69 786D 4204 ADDA 04BBECD4D4F2
7101E76B 525C 4F84 A529 3534CE9116BB
CE65F3EC 7252 4518 9DB4 73657E11CF05

I then shaved during the start of qurantine

72064833 08D0 42B7 9A49 35E9BF4DD8B4
991EA72E 1389 4701 961C 933F3CB4C19E

After 6 weeks-almost twoish months my hair has come back but this time I applied castor oil once every two days and didn’t wash my hair (because bald and then short) to let the castor and natural oil she accumulate. I also infrequently microneedled once every 2-3 days

Now:
First pic same spot and lighting

DB537D49 EDE7 4F10 8CF4 B112EC627B84
10E7B44B 1C44 4A9A 8874 5B792599DA4B

Give your thoughts below. I posted this because many have asked and questioned the efficacy of castor oil in my opinion there was a difference ofc I’m still a thin hair medicalcel subhuman but this has been a modest improvement considering nothing I did in the past including minox worked and O could spare my collagen and skin quality

My current hair is shorter than before shaving my hair just to be noted

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Joodz and 16 others
I would say hair should be the least of your worries...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6824 and 14 others
Yea nose and pheno is a big one at working to save for rhino and currently using skin lightening products as much as I can but my hair is a pretty big failo dude

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, Good_Little_Goy, Mateusz74 and 2 others
First pic is super lens distorted btw a better distance candid

Attachments

• 7E92642E-4221-4227-8F85-D7B313B44DA6.jpeg
    7E92642E-4221-4227-8F85-D7B313B44DA6.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 101
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Joodz and Deleted member 1680
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadeep and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5912, Chadeep and 4 others
From 0.2 hair to 0.0023

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and SubhumanCurrycel
nice, pretty good results. castor oil definitely helps with inflammation for me and have noticed some thickening

also I wouldn't fuck with nose, it looks sharp. suits your pheno. mogger jaw. definitely a slayer if shaven

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, CarlosTovar and SubhumanCurrycel
Xurry

You'd literally be a chadlite/chad if you just changed your coloring. Fuckin brutal racepill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot
looks like there is maybe a slight improvement.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
your bone structure is 10/10 for a 1 guard cut, no need to put effort into thickening hair imho.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 4044, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
looks like there is maybe a slight improvement.
I reckon especially considering my hair is shorter rn in length.
your bone structure is 10/10 for a 1 guard cut, no need to put effort into thickening hair imho.
You think so? Im only 18 lol it looks a bit weird ngl + my nose destroys my facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
keep it shaved or very very short tbh you look way better that way

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and SubhumanCurrycel
You think so?

definitely and the decision is made even easier by the current state of your hair. I also think that your face is good enough to compensate for your pheno, what are your height and weight?

• +1
definitely and the decision is made even easier by the current state of your hair. I also think that your face is good enough to compensate for your pheno, what are your height and weight?
weight:79kg
Height: 177.7cm without shoes 180ish + with shoes
Indian chad, you should be slaying even if it's just in india
West for me its over.

weight:79kg
Height: 177.7cm without shoes 180ish + with shoes

call me bluepilled but if you get an aesthetic body you should have no problem in the dating game given you have average NTness and an adequate social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
call me bluepilled but if you get an aesthetic body you should have no problem in the dating game given you have average NTness and an adequate social circle.
Idk man you can be the judge of my physique (spoiler my ab genetics are crap)
Haven't had any luck so far, im not very NT I guess maybe I should really personalitymaxx :unsure::unsure:

Idk man you can be the judge of my physique (spoiler my ab genetics are crap)
Haven't had any luck so far, im not very NT I guess maybe I should really personalitymaxx :unsure::unsure:

you're on a good path with your physique, ideally you'd have more muscle mass at a lower BF%, but it should be not a limiting factor as it is.

overall you should have no problems in a house party environment unless you're very high-inhib.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joodz and SubhumanCurrycel
Good fucking morning god dammit it’s subhumancurrycel back here uncaged ready to shine my robust magnificence in ur faces

As many of you already know 99% of my subhumanity can be deduced down to my hair nose and pheno.
I used minoxidil for 1 1/2 years and infrequent microneedling. I had to stop because my collagen went down the shitter and my skin quality both scalp and face visibly reduced.

My hair is abnormally thin thanks to medical issues that occurrence years ago out of my control.

Before pics:View attachment 429203View attachment 429204View attachment 429206

View attachment 429212View attachment 429213

After 6 weeks-almost twoish months my hair has come back but this time I applied castor oil once every two days and didn’t wash my hair (because bald and then short) to let the castor and natural oil she accumulate. I also infrequently microneedled once every 2-3 days

Now:

View attachment 429227View attachment 429228

Give your thoughts below. I posted this because many have asked and questioned the efficacy of castor oil in my opinion there was a difference ofc I’m still a thin hair medicalcel subhuman but this has been a modest improvement considering nothing I did in the past including minox worked and O could spare my collagen and skin quality

To add.

Diluted peppermint oil worked good for me, for quicker hair growth. Not so much more, but longer quikcly.

to add 2.

Your convex shaped forehead (side profile), sloping forehead. You need to curtain or fringe hairstyle. It will help I think, for your looks level.

• +1
you're on a good path with your physique, ideally you'd have more muscle mass at a lower BF%, but it should be not a limiting factor as it is.

overall you should have no problems in a house party environment unless you're very high-inhib.
Yea for sure.
Quarantine and transitioning to uni fucked my physique, am back on track now gyms reopened in my area will keep grinding.
To add.

Diluted peppermint oil worked good for me, for quicker hair growth. Not so much more, but longer quikcly.

to add 2.

Your corvex shaped forehead (side profile), sloping forehead. You need to curtain or fringe hairstyle. It will help I think, for your looks level.
Interesting.
The studies I have seen on peppermint oil look promising my question is, isn't pepperment oil much less dense and viscous than castor? Will mixing them cause problems topically or should I just switch over to peppermint entirely?

View attachment 429280
You'd literally be a chadlite/chad if you just changed your coloring. Fuckin brutal racepill
OH LOOK GUYS IT'S THE FAGGOT WHOSE MUM GETS FUCKED BY INDIAN MEN EVERY OTHER DAY. JFL YOU FUCKING BITCH BETA BOY CUCK, KEEP CRYING FOR CURRY MOGGERS

OH LOOK GUYS IT'S THE FAGGOT WHOSE MUM GETS FUCKED BY INDIAN MEN EVERY OTHER DAY. JFL YOU FUCKING BITCH BETA BOY CUCK, KEEP CRYING FOR CURRY MOGGERS
My mum did indeed get nailed by an Indian man, that's why I'm Indian :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Good_Little_Goy, KDA Player and 1 other person
ngl you look better with shaved head

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, justadude and SubhumanCurrycel
Interesting.
The studies I have seen on peppermint oil look promising my question is, isn't pepperment oil much less dense and viscous than castor? Will mixing them cause problems topically or should I just switch over to peppermint entirely?
I used, and sometime use. DILUTED, peppermint oil. I mixed it myself to like 10% range, delution (with beard oil, I mixed it)
Because peppermint oil is highly concentrated, it's not advisable to apply it directly to your scalp. It can burn your scalp or skin when used alone. The most recommended way to use it would be to mix it with a carrier oil before using it on your scalp.

peppermint oil, is more watery. BUT it needs to be mixed with a carrier other type of thing. So don't matter much.

I never experienced problems mixxing diluted peppermint oil with other hair product (beard grease nor castor oil which i have also both used on eyebrows at same time).
I dunno for sure, but I gues there is no harm in them getting mixxed. What ppermint oild does, is open the blood vessels more and making the hair grow quick. That's it, I think.

I was very happy with peppermind oil. I never had grown a good heavy stubble/small beard. Because it all went so slow for me always, and long awkward phase. With that peppermint oil I had in 3 weeks a good heavy stubble/small beard.

• +1
Reactions: Joodz and SubhumanCurrycel
I used, and sometime use. DILUTED, peppermint oil. I mixed it myself to like 10% range, delution (with beard oil, I mixed it)
Because peppermint oil is highly concentrated, it's not advisable to apply it directly to your scalp. It can burn your scalp or skin when used alone. The most recommended way to use it would be to mix it with a carrier oil before using it on your scalp.

peppermint oil, is more watery. BUT it needs to be mixed with a carrier other type of thing. So don't matter much.

I never experienced problems mixxing diluted peppermint oil with other hair product (beard grease nor castor oil which i have also both used on eyebrows at same time).
I dunno for sure, but I gues there is no harm in them getting mixxed. What ppermint oild does, is open the blood vessels more and making the hair grow quick. That's it, I think.

I was very happy with peppermind oil. I never had grown a good heavy stubble/small beard. Because it all went so slow for me always, and long awkward phase. With that peppermint oil I had in 3 weeks a good heavy stubble/small beard.
Thanks for the advice bro that’s some useful shit right there definitely will be purchasing It ASAP

Thanks for the advice bro that’s some useful shit right there definitely will be purchasing It ASAP
very cheap it is also. undiluted peppermint oil is cheap. maybe they also sell siluted peppermint oil, probably also cheap.

• +1
You aren't ugly bro just definitely not attractive to women. Same with me tbh, my features aren't all that bad but I'm extremely assymetrical in every way possible which looks terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel

Now:

with some hydroquinone you would ascend to chad

• Love it
I am the most recessed motherfucker but still white

Attachments

• download (3).png
    download (3).png
    3.9 KB · Views: 76
  • JFL
My mum did indeed get nailed by an Indian man, that's why I'm Indian :lul::lul:
AND YET YOU HATE YOURSELF, JFL WHAT A COPING FAGGOT

Theres a slight improvement in density, i think. But idk if thats due to longer hair in the after than in the before.
Bro youd ascend so hard if you can improve skin tone and get rhino. Problem is working out a way to improve short chin height.

• +1
Theres a slight improvement in density, i think. But idk if thats due to longer hair in the after than in the before.
Bro youd ascend so hard if you can improve skin tone and get rhino. Problem is working out a way to improve short chin height.
Nah bro my before is longer than the after

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
From 99% bald to 98% bald, congrats!

• JFL
Get stroma and rhinoplasty and holy shit you will be a fucking gigachad, I can see it already OP

• Love it
do you fraud hair in anyway?
seems like you would be a good candidate for those hairspray fibre things

Honestly dude I would shave your head and run bald black guy game

Get some lighter contacts, low inhib max, dress cool, fuck black girls and white girls who like that look

What dick size are you working with?
You have so much potential. Ignore the absolute scum that tell you othewsie
I reckon especially considering my hair is shorter rn in length.

You think so? Im only 18 lol it looks a bit weird ngl + my nose destroys my facial harmony.

Get rhino
Research what looks best for you and get opinion of rhino experts

• +1
Reactions: Vaptor

Now:

[/QUOTE

how many days after stopping minox did you took the " before" pics cause tbh i don't see you having a damaged/ wrinkled skin due to excessive collagen loss. Did you notice an increase in forehead/under eyes wrinkles / upper eyelid / facial pufiness after that year and a half on min?

Thanks and nice angularity btw

Last edited:
  • +1
What was the medical reason for your sub-human hair

how many days after stopping minox did you took the " before" pics cause tbh i don't see you having a damaged/ wrinkled skin due to excessive collagen loss. Did you notice an increase in forehead/under eyes wrinkles / upper eyelid / facial pufiness after that year and a half on min?

Thanks and nice angularity btw
Stopped minox for about a month on the before pics.
It was mostly my scalp and around eyes/forehead getting dry and flaky skin
+ very itchy and dandruff filled scalp.
What was the medical reason for your sub-human hair
Chemotherapy
Honestly dude I would shave your head and run bald black guy game

Get some lighter contacts, low inhib max, dress cool, fuck black girls and white girls who like that look

What dick size are you working with?
You have so much potential. Ignore the absolute scum that tell you othewsie

Get rhino
Research what looks best for you and get opinion of rhino experts
Length last I checked was 14.7ish cm I think that’s just short of 6 inches.
Idk about girth but it’s increased a decent amount after jelqing
do you fraud hair in anyway?
seems like you would be a good candidate for those hairspray fibre things
Yea I have toppik hair fibres only use on indoors formal occasions going outside will cause the wind to blow it or slowest get wet

Now:

You didn't experience "regrowth" , just to be clear lol.

Before you shaved your hair was falling more, for whatever reasons.

You shaved, new healthier hair comes out and with the help of castor oil doesn't fall as much, thus you having more density.

• +1
You didn't experience "regrowth" , just to be clear lol.

Before you shaved your hair was falling more, for whatever reasons.

You shaved, new healthier hair comes out and with the help of castor oil doesn't fall as much, thus you having more density.
No my hair wasn't falling.
It all fell out when I was 12 and was stable said, doctors confirmed that I wasn't having any more hair loss but that the hair I had after medical issues was incredibly thin and spaced out.

Now:

You should masculine and thugmax. The truth is that you will never become good looking. Buy a silver chain and keep your head shaved. You have a good jaw though. Try to black thug max. White boy style max isnt going to work for you. Also when people ask your race tell them your black

Last edited:
  • +1