Results on using MK-677 for height growth?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
I’m 18 and I’ve been trying to find someone that has seen progress by using MK-677. Hopefully, if my growth plates are still open (I’m getting them checked next week), I’ll be able to order some (could use some tips as I couldn’t find anything that looked legit on Amazon, I’m in the US). I contacted someone on this forum yesterday that posted in October that they would start using the drug, although he said that he hasn’t seen any results. If anyone here has seen any progress, I need to know. Also, how does HGH differ from MK-677 and which one is recommended? Looking through the search results on here is confusing. If someone here has any experience with this stuff, plz PM me or leave a comment where I can contact you. Thanks in advance.

too long; didn’t read: I need to hear from someone who has used MK-677, HGH, or something else and has actually grown in height as a result. (y)

• +1
Reactions: jurmytm, Zeta ascended and kirbyparks
As fay as I know MK-677 is nowhere near as effective as legit hg. It still has benefits like anti aging and better workout recovery but does not mimick enough hgh to actually grow bones to a noticeable degree. You might want to check out @Extra Chromosome heightmaxxing megathread.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Bumping this because I haven't heard from anyone on here that has seen measurable growth in height as a result of taking MK-677 or the other stuff mentioned on @Extra Chromosome's guide. Did we just recently discover that this could help for increasing height, but haven't seen any results? I'm asking because I'm still skeptical that this works and many on this sub seem delusional. I also read the link posted above to the limb lengrthening forum, but the OP made it clear that the ~2 inches he gained could have been natural growth as other men in his family had grown by that amount after age 18.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I’ve grown 0.08 inches in 2 days must be legit tbh lol holy FUCK though I ate 20 Chick-fil-A nuggets today instead of my normal 8 on mk

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and dogtown
I have the same question.

Everybody is saying mk667 is great for heightmaxxing, ok

But where dfck are the results ? proofs ?

Anyone have the link to buy mk677 along with the other necessary things?

Just gained another 0.5cm off mk677, I can now claim 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Thushespokeofit
I’ve been taking it for a couple weeks and I feel like i’m growing faster tbh

did your nose/ears increase?
Nose Increasing in some fags here would actually increase masculinity... Ears Not so much(JFL AT GET DUMBO EARS FROM MK677 After a Week)

I’ve been taking it for a couple weeks and I feel like i’m growing faster tbh

Have you noticed any growth since you posted this?