Results since surgery

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Since I got surgery I’ve only been able to do tinder because of corona.

By no means am I living the life of a psl 8, but there’s still huge improvement. I got called cute like 5 times this week on tinder, something that never happened before. Girls are way more responsive, and I’m getting significantly more matches.

Cant wait for all this to be over so bars and clubs re open tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, homo_faber, Wallenberg and 20 others
Pics?

What surgeries did you get?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others

5 pictures. I know it’s not much, not even close to chad results, but I was literally rated sub 4 last year here and told it was over. Feels great to be getting results like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Danish_Retard, PhuccinManlet and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, CaptainCalicoe, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
I meant pics of your face before/after, but thanks for those.

Which procedures did you get?

Whats your height+weight?

I want to know the benchmark needed to be able to pull looksmaxxing off.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JFLbuddyboyo, Nordiccel and 1 other person
Almond eye surgery and orbital rim implants (cheekbones) I’m only 5’9 150lbs

First pic is my before pic. All other pics are the pics I currently have on tinder

Second image is not working

Edit: It works now. Legit ascension from incel to normie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo

First pic is my before pic. All other pics are the pics I currently have on tinder

Did you go to taban. I plan on contacting him about my NCT to fix it to pct. it looks like your tilt is still negative? What does almond eye surgery entail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and CursedOne
Are you happy with results it still looks negative though

yeah I’m really happy with it, he may not have been able to change my tilt but the overall shape is much better

also the rim implants are good too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686, CursedOne and cutecel
yeah I’m really happy with it, he may not have been able to change my tilt but the overall shape is much better
You should of told him to change the tilt dude

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4797

5 pictures. I know it’s not much, not even close to chad results, but I was literally rated sub 4 last year here and told it was over. Feels great to be getting results like this

Chad out

Damn I remember you. Try bulking too, you don't have to go big just get abs and nice chest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
How old are you? What happens if you tell the girls your size?

legit ascension, I have pct but still huge sceral show due to lack of recessed orbital rims

Do you tell your matches that you are only 5`9? Maybe they will instantly delete the match.

One girl asked me how tall I was, I said 5’10. She’s the one who keeps double texting me after I stopped replying to her.

I don’t think people care that much.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and TheEndHasNoEnd
Good transformation bro, get some jaw fillers and you are good to go. But you look way to friendly/feminine maybe do hairmaxx or eyebrowmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 6310 and CursedOne
I did, only so much he can do I guess
yeah like wtf

you did and he said what? That he wouldn't do it? That he would do it but didn't? Expand, my friend, you can use more than 10 words a post

The change in ur eyes makes u look more friendly

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
How much for just the orbital rim implants?

Good result
You genuinely look like such a nice guy (I don't mean 'niceguy') like I get the feeling you get a mega halo effect irl.
Might wanna get slightly sharper features though (especially jaw) so that you can contrast it with a bit of sex appeal.
Could probs do that just with chewing+dropping bodyfat

nice change, why didnt the doc add more cheekbone projection to the 1/2 profile angle? 3rd picture on the bridge in the mountains kinda lacks cheekbone projection.

Other than that man- getting called "cute" is actually not that good, my guy. If you follow the Blackpill sphere, you will figure out that getting called cute is actually a red flag.

I mean at least its better than not getting called anything, but usually foids call a guy "cute" when they want to keep him in their orbit for later or to friendzone him.

There are exceptions ofcourse, but in general thats the rule. I hope that in your case its the exception though my dude.

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo

also the rim implants are good too
What was the cost? I need to get infraorbital implant too after I get my lefort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
nice change, why didnt the doc add more cheekbone projection to the 1/2 profile angle? 3rd picture on the bridge in the mountains kinda lacks cheekbone projection.

Other than that man- getting called "cute" is actually not that good, my guy. If you follow the Blackpill sphere, you will figure out that getting called cute is actually a red flag.

I mean at least its better than not getting called anything, but usually foids call a guy "cute" when they want to keep him in their orbit for later or to friendzone him.

There are exceptions ofcourse, but in general thats the rule. I hope that in your case its the exception though my dude.
Why do women call you cute when they wana keep you in orbit? What are you supposed to get called?

nah, hot is better, but cute is still good. More than what average guy would hear

Why do women call you cute when they wana keep you in orbit? What are you supposed to get called?
The guy doesn't know what his talking about. Cute is just another synonym for good looking. All the models posted on this forum are "cute" to girls.

• +1
Reactions: highT
nah, hot is better, but cute is still good. More than what average guy would hear
Exactly that. Hot means "I want you" which is what Chad and Tyron gets called, "cute" means youre not ugly basically and thats it. No indication of whether theyd smash you etc.

The guy doesn't know what his talking about. Cute is just another synonym for good looking. All the models posted on this forum are "cute" to girls.
Is cute good or bad tf

No its not. Cute is a synonym for "not ugly" when a foid uses it 9 out of 10 times. Its different to "good looking".

Do you think any woman would tell or write to Meeks "Hey youre so cute!".

No its not. Cute is a synonym for "not ugly" when a foid uses it 9 out of 10 times. Its different to "good looking".

Do you think any woman would tell or write to Meeks "Hey youre so cute!".

lmao no it isn’t.

Is cute good or bad tf
Unironically foids will call you simply "beautiful" / "attractive" if they think youre good looking, or "hot".

"Cute", "handsome", "pretty" is just another word for "youre not ugly" when it comes from a foid.

Whats even worse is "adorable", "funny", "hilarious", "sweet".

So you wana be called beautiful

OMG sandwich1 from lookism is ascending.

Good results man.

did you used to post on the misc?

It cost me 4K but I got a huge discount.

I'm looking back on this result because I consider it a great improvement. How many millimetre projection was your infraorbital rim implant, and did it extend across the upper cheekbones like this?

Implant design

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and to_stop_da_cope
I'm looking back on this result because I consider it a great improvement. How many millimetre projection was your infraorbital rim implant, and did it extend across the upper cheekbones like this?

View attachment 810320
No idea the mm. I think it extends but very little, I never even noticed it did until now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
No idea the mm. I think it extends but very little, I never even noticed it did until now

Do you have any implant design pics? It was a custom one right

if that cheesy ass pick up line worked on her then i have good news for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and LooksPSL
Fuark hunter eyes naturally is eveything