[RESULTS] TRIED WHAT BODYBUILDERS DO BEFORE A SHOW

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
so i tried a 7 day thing

first 4 days high sodium - in theory makes u shit out fuckton of sodium even days after
first 4 days about 8L water then last 2 days 11L water - in theory makes u piss out fuckton of sodium and water
low carb whole way through
after 6 day no water

results: barely less water retention compared to other shit i tried. i guess im just built different than bodybuilders or sum shit. what works for me is doing alternating days of dehydration. so 1 day i drink like 3L water and the next day i drink no water then the next day i drink 3L water. after a week of this i get insane hollow cheeks and is far superior to this water salt loading bs for my body personally.

also its bullshit that ur 'body remembers' how much u drink water in a day. the day i started dehydrating myself my body INSTANTLY realised ON THE SAME DAY and i barely pissed all day compared to the day prior where i was pissing every hour. so idk what the bullshit is about.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 9499, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
logging out just thought i'd share my looksmaxxing experience but im still not shitposting no more :p

Lmao you forgot the actual stuff bodybuilders use, the dangerous as fuck diuretics

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
Shit thread eat my caok

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Lmao you forgot the actual stuff bodybuilders use, the dangerous as fuck diuretics
true. my personal method works for me without any other shit tho tbh so i wont ever take diuretics lmao

No hahahha why
tryna get some opinions on how they were tbh.
Research Chems are legal here and just got 10 tabs of Bromazolam (basically bromazepam) in lmao wanted to know if anyone got good results from it tbh.

tryna get some opinions on how they were tbh.
Research Chems are legal here and just got 10 tabs of Bromazolam (basically bromazepam) in lmao wanted to know if anyone got good results from it tbh.
I've only done MDMA an coke, I dunno about anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I've only done MDMA an coke, I dunno about anything else
Ah i see then lmao, ngl is coke truly as addicitive as they say? 3-mmc is designer drug version of coke, 30 euros is like 10 grams and its quite potent from what i've read tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Ah i see then lmao, ngl is coke truly as addicitive as they say? 3-mmc is designer drug version of coke, 30 euros is like 10 grams and its quite potent from what i've read tbh
I guess it depends, if you literally have nothing good in your life it could probably be addicting, like with most drugs, but it's overrated imo, it hits you fast but doesn't last long, I'd rather just do mdma

No pic no care

lol lose more weight

so i tried a 7 day thing

first 4 days high sodium - in theory makes u shit out fuckton of sodium even days after
first 4 days about 8L water then last 2 days 11L water - in theory makes u piss out fuckton of sodium and water
low carb whole way through
after 6 day no water

results: barely less water retention compared to other shit i tried. i guess im just built different than bodybuilders or sum shit. what works for me is doing alternating days of dehydration. so 1 day i drink like 3L water and the next day i drink no water then the next day i drink 3L water. after a week of this i get insane hollow cheeks and is far superior to this water salt loading bs for my body personally.

also its bullshit that ur 'body remembers' how much u drink water in a day. the day i started dehydrating myself my body INSTANTLY realised ON THE SAME DAY and i barely pissed all day compared to the day prior where i was pissing every hour. so idk what the bullshit is about.
Using imagination cause OP doesn't own a camera