Retarded orthodontist story

Zias

Zias

Bronze
So I was at the orthodontists 2 weeks ago to fix literally one tooth which looks inward. This clown wasn't even a real orthodontist but a "dentist for orthodontist".

Appareantly I have bad teeth gnashing at night, which is not beneficial for my teeth. My jaw however has increased because of it.

This curry munching camel jockey who didnt even speak the native language advised me to inject botox into my masseter muscles to avoid gnashing my teeth during sleep. Like what guy would do that? Oh no please no hypertrophy of my masseter muscle, I hate a big jaw :lul:
Why not just make me a mouthguard I put in at night. God I have never paid a more painful €20 consulation fee.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Administrator, Neurose and 1 other person
So I was at the orthodontists 2 weeks ago to fix literally one tooth which looks inward. This clown wasn't even a real orthodontist but a "dentist for orthodontist".

Appareantly I have bad teeth gnashing at night, which is not beneficial for my teeth. My jaw however has increased because of it.

This curry munching camel jockey who didnt even speak the native language advised me to inject botox into my masseter muscles to avoid gnashing my teeth during sleep. Like what guy would do that? Oh no please no hypertrophy of my masseter muscle, I hate a big jaw :lul:
Why not just make me a mouthguard I put in at night. God I have never paid a more painful €20 consulation fee.
Retarded as fuck, cant believe he gets the right to exercise

• +1
Reactions: Joe Yabuki, Zias and Neurose
If you need a cheap mouth guard use sisu I use it for sports and and there’s a version for sleeping as well

• +1
Reactions: Zias
Retarded as fuck, cant believe he gets the right to exercise
There was another woman in the room who yes manned everything. Unbelievable tbh. This is West-Europe ffs.

If you need a cheap mouth guard use sisu I use it for sports and and there’s a version for sleeping as well
Thanks dude. Def will check that out. Wasn't too excited to get ripped off by them for a €200 anyways