Retin A at young age (18)?

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
Should I start using it now or wait until im in 20s? I got some mild hyperpigmentation & scarring but Im aiming for perfect skin anyway.

Really unsure about this. Any Teenagercels using it already?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I'm planning on it tbh. The pros outweigh the cons.

Should I start using it now or wait until im in 20s? I got some mild hyperpigmentation & scarring but Im aiming for perfect skin anyway.

Really unsure about this. Any Teenagercels using it already?
I am 17 and using retin A and vitamin c serum alternative days

I'm planning on it tbh. The pros outweigh the cons.
any cons besides sun sensitivity and irritation? I am using sunscreen everyday for the rest of my life anyway

• +1
any cons besides sun sensitivity and irritation? I am using sunscreen everyday for the rest of my life anyway
Take a look at this. Both talk about retin-A in depth. I recommend giving them a read. Explains them much better than I can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and JustAFewMM
vitamine c morning / retin a night , my skin is never this good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I use retin-a and am 18, you’ll be fine. It’s really not THAT strong to be worried about issues in the future. Just make sure your using sunscreen and start with low strength.

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
vitamine c morning / retin a night , my skin is never this good
Are you using vit c serum? Also if you don’t mind me asking, how do you apply it?

Are you using vit c serum? Also if you don’t mind me asking, how do you apply it?
yess the ordinary serum , just apply 3 drops in total 1 on left cheek 2 on right and just spread everywhere before moisturizer

• Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo
I'm 15 and I take it what makes you think it is dangerous for younger people?

• +1
Thought it was @alexjones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, DutchPrettyBoy and Lars
nahh, not worth it. your collagen is at its peak.

I'm 15 and I take it what makes you think it is dangerous for younger people?
Idk I read about people suggesting starting with it when your skin is at its peak in your mid 20s or so thats why im asking the tretpill

Idk I read about people suggesting starting with it when your skin is at its peak in your mid 20s or so thats why im asking the tretpill
Well in mid 20s is when your collagen takes a hit so that’s why it’s best you start no later than mid 20s.

Well in mid 20s is when your collagen takes a hit so that’s why it’s best you start no later than mid 20s.
Yea obviously im going to dive into retina pool for the rest of my life in my 20s however im struggling with hyperpigmentation and skin texture rn so maybe I could benefit short term and then start forever using in 20s idk

Yea obviously im going to dive into retina pool for the rest of my life in my 20s however im struggling with hyperpigmentation and skin texture rn so maybe I could benefit short term and then start forever using in 20s idk
bro hop on it I alternate retin a with adapalene gel and use vit c and it greatly reduced my hyperpigmentation

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and JustAFewMM
Idk man I’m a bit scared about retin A cause fat loss

bro hop on it I alternate retin a with adapalene gel and use vit c and it greatly reduced my hyperpigmentation
Good news am alrdy using BHA AHAs Vit c and Niancinamide and Retinol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
maybe do a cycle to improve pigmenation and scarring then stop and start again in 20s?
for scarring you should try dermarolling or stamping. don't know about pigmentation tbh. you can try one tube to see if you like it.

Hypothetically speaking, if it gets rid of fat can i get lean cock?????

• JFL
Reactions: Dog face
You get hallow cheeks on top of good skin

How is that a bad thing?
You need that fat to look plump and healthy

you need some fat in your face but I’m afraid that retin A remove all my plumpness

for scarring you should try dermarolling or stamping. don't know about pigmentation tbh. you can try one tube to see if you like it.
considered ordering the derminator. Found that back when I was a Austinsheltoncel

You need that fat to look plump and healthy

you need some fat in your face but I’m afraid that retin A remove all my plumpness
Hmmm I have baby cheeks :feelsbadman:

So it would be even a good thing because I would have done buccal fat removal anyway:feelsgah:

Hmmm I have baby cheeks :feelsbadman:

So it would be even a good thing because I would have done buccal fat removal anyway:feelsgah:
Baby cheeks = no cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
considered ordering the derminator. Found that back when I was a Austinsheltoncel
lol, yeah its expensive af. i wouldn't buy it without trying a dermaroller first.

Nah.
My jaw recession is more the problem
After bimax the skin will be stretched and the problem solved :feelsautistic:
Yeahhhh same bro

mse + bimax is my wet dream my skin will stretch so much I will no longer be little bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
lol, yeah its expensive af. i wouldn't buy it without trying a dermaroller first.
dermaroller are low iq tho stamping is way better. rolling can damage your skin even more because the needles get out at an angle

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
dermaroller are low iq tho stamping is way better. rolling can damage your skin even more because the needles get out at an angle
yeah i have a stamp to. didn't know that you knew the difference and i didn't want to explain the whole thing you know? :lul:

yeah i have a stamp to. didn't know that you knew the difference and i didn't want to explain the whole thing you know? :lul:
i litteraly studied .me just started posting now because now i gained more knowledge than 12 years in jew school

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
i litteraly studied .me just started posting now because now i gained more knowledge than 12 years in jew school
same bro, i was here a half year before i created this account

this forum is more high inhib than the general populace jfl

any teen with bad acne takes it if it’s prescribed by a derm

if you have acne and scarring, yes taking it will be helpful for your skin

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM

How is that a bad thing?
I have some lines drawing under my eyes (lines that'll become wrinkles) but I can't apply it there cause I already have only average under eye support :feelswhy:
What do ?

How is that a bad thing?
actually though. i wanted some to fix a small line on my forehead now i’m for sure going to get this shit.

i read somewhere it can norwood you but i’m not sure