retin-A

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
anyone actually did this? did it do anything positive? any bad shit you can be in for? yeah lookism is indeed dead and no point in asking it there

anyone actually did this? did it do anything positive? any bad shit you can be in for? yeah lookism is indeed dead and no point in asking it there
It peels your skin and unveils new softer and glowy skin. It's good to counter acne. Not much to say tbh

It peels your skin and unveils new softer and glowy skin. It's good to counter acne. Not much to say tbh
does it work for wrinkles or its obvious meme? also how about hormones?

It works with wrinkles too but don't expect to become 20 years younger. Old ass bitches use this to soften their skin a bit
I don't know shit about hormonal side effects tbh, I doubt there are any. Just wear some sunscreen in case sun may affect your new skin jfl

It works with wrinkles too but don't expect to become 20 years younger. Old ass bitches use this to soften their skin a bit

I don't know shit about hormonal side effects tbh, I doubt there are any. Just wear some sunscreen in case sun may affect your new skin jfl
thanks brah. any more ideas anyone?

I heard you should not put it underneath the eye, because it can cause damage to the lower eyelid.

I heard you should not put it underneath the eye, because it can cause damage to the lower eyelid.
i wanna cope with my mild nl folds thats it