RETURN OF THE KING - I am not dead, finally accepted my fate as KHHV subhuman - DEC 2020 UPDATE

why dont you go down the street life route ?

since it seems like you dont care about ur life u could get far in the underground world
I want to rot with gaming pc and cope until I really have enough and suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I want to rot with gaming pc and cope until I really have enough and suicide
yes, but you could have began with crime or joining a gang since you dont care about ur life. if u lived the street life i guarantee all ur incel problems would be solved

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
yes, but you could have began with crime or joining a gang since you dont care about ur life. if u lived the street life i guarantee all ur incel problems would be solved
I'm a bitch who can't look women in the eye becsuse I don't want to disguist them and you tell me to join a gang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and lifestyle21873
I'm a bitch who can't look women in the eye becsuse I don't want to disguist them and you tell me to join a gang
start doing cocaine or some shit it makes the biggest pussy go to heartless psychopath

• +1
Reactions: Over
start doing cocaine or some shit it makes the biggest pussy go to heartless psychopath
I rather buy chips and chocolate. This new years eve I will buy myself premium chocolate and eat it all by myself hehe hardcore life

I rather buy chips and chocolate. This new years eve I will buy myself premium chocolate and eat it all by myself hehe hardcore life
well i just gave you a new perspective. think about it

• +1
@Over

It is good to see probably my favourite poster again.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Over
They lie
Polish women hate polish men
Sorry king but this bullshit. Women never discriminate men based on ethnicity or nationality they descriminate them based on their bones.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Obey

is this you?

• JFL

When I left forum I stopped caring about all this psl shit I was sick of it. Maybe I will leave again when I get pc in February and spend all my free time on relax and games. I suggest you leave too and try to work and pump money into what you love whatever it is. Thats what I will do!
Agree. When I don't browse this shithole I start to feel better. No pics of chads no pics of women, no discussions about how chads are living like emperors, you just start enjoying the things you like in life (call them copes if you want) cuz yes I prefer to cope happily than spend 5 hours everyday lamenting my lack of bones jfl. As we say, stay away from the unhappy if you wanna remain happy...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Patriot, Obey and 1 other person
how chads are living like emperors
Its mostly all tales from mental asylum. My normie friend from work is realitypilling me, he had multiple hookups and is like 160cm with normie face but told me "game" is important.

He even sent me recently screenshots of conversation with some badoo whore that wanted to come over to fuck him but he turned her down xd

Turns out "just put yourself out there" is legit.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 5786, Patriot and 1 other person
Its mostly all tales from mental asylum. My normie friend from work is realitypilling me, he had multiple hookups and is like 160cm with normie face but told me "game" is important.

He even sent me recently screenshots of conversation with some badoo whore that wanted to come over to fuck him but he turned her down xd

Turns out "just put yourself out there" is legit.
Tbh ngl, most of the time, reality contradicts blackpillers. When I'm walking in the streets I see legit 3 psl guys with 5 psl to 6 psl girls. Having good looks is a great advantage. But it definetly doesn't work like black pillers think... I think ones of the major obstacles for guys in the incel/looksmaxxing communities are high inhibition, neuroatypicalness, autism, and traumas caused by bullying, unfunctioning families or both... I, personally, admit that I'm mentally unwell and this 70% the cause of my inceldom cuz I see many guys worse than me, aesthetically speaking, and have gfs...

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Tbh ngl, most of the time, reality contradicts blackpillers. When I'm walking in the streets I see legit 3 psl guys with 5 psl to 6 psl girls. Having good looks is a great advantage. But it definetly doesn't work like black pillers think... I think ones of the major obstacles for guys in the incel/looksmaxxing communities are high inhibition, neuroatypicalness, autism, and traumas caused by bullying, unfonctioning families or both... I, personally, admit that I'm mentally unwell and this 70% the cause of my inceldom cuz I see many guys worse than me, aesthetically speaking, and have gfs...
Yes, and more you go into inceldom harder it is to become normal again. This year I will be turning into 25yo kissless virgin, I am mentally withered, I can't even imagine that some people have girls crushing on them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 1400
Yes, and more you go into inceldom harder it is to become normal again. This year I will be turning into 25yo kissless virgin, I am mentally withered, I can't even imagine that some people have girls crushing on them.
Yep, most KHHTLV incels who are in their mid-twenties or older are still mentally speaking in their early teens or even pre-teen years jfl. And this is also true for their social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Over
Yep, most KHHTLV incels who are in their mid-twenties or older are still mentally speaking in their early teens or even pre-teen years jfl. And this is also true for their social skills.
I just hope PC will help me cope, and maybe I can find one person in my life, at work or some party, who will be attracted to me.

• Love it
Reactions: Patriot and Deleted member 1400
I just hope PC will help me cope, and maybe I can find one person in my life, at work or some party, who will be attracted to me.
Good luck to you. But here is my advice for you, brocel : Always expect the worse. All evil comes from hope (I'm talking about finding a girl that will be attracted to you cuz the more hope you put the more reality hurts.). Just enjoy the copes you have or you can afford like a PC gamer.

• +1
Good luck to you. But here is my advice for you, brocel : Always expect the worse. All evil comes from hope (I'm talking about finding a girl that will be attracted to you cuz the more hope you put the more reality hurts.). Just enjoy the copes you have or you can afford like a PC gamer.
All I have is hope, I live and hope to be happy one day, thats the only thing keeping me alive because I don't care about money or status, I just want to be loved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Patriot and Deleted member 1400
how is it over for you then nigga. link me a thread where you show your face
It was a joke bro thats not me lol

• +1
Reactions: Obey
lmao. btw 3.8 euros per hour should be your main concern
Thats minimal wage here. People after college make that.

• +1
Reactions: Obey
The happy end:

Based
Where have I been all this time?
Hello my incel brothers, I see many of you think that i committed suicide. I stopped posting mid October because I tried to do something with my life as I couldn't live like this anymore...

Did I ascend?
Did I lose kissless virginity?
Did I find a gf?
Did I die?

No.

I however lost my conversationless virginity recently.

In mid October when I stopped posting I found a job and decided to stop rotting and try something new. In that job I worked with nice older Lithuanian lady and her daughter Karla.
I asked the mother about her daughter and found out she is 18 and mostly her activities outside work consist of watching serials and listening to movies. I really hoped i could LTR her... she was complete cutie, zero makeup and beautiful youthfulmaxxed face, a good PSL6. I talked a bit with her in English (she speak it well) and thats how for the first time at age of 24 I talked to a girl (ofc not including cashiers and school tasks).

We talked maybe 3 times besides "hello" and "see ya" at the beginning and end of each day, and I had to initiate every conversation.... she didn't hold eye contact much so, yeah, I could feel the despise in her eyes towards my PSL2 birdcel recessed face.

View attachment 867951

Where am I at now?
I am currently wageslaving in another job I switched to, I work at warehouse for 3,80 euro per hour for 8 hours a day, like a slave without education or qualifications that I am.

What are my plans for future?
I finally accepted that I am utter subhuman KHHV 24 years old recessed failure and I shall never know how women's skin feel like, or how it feels to be hugged.

I am currently gathering money to buy good gaming PC and cope with games. Yes I gave up completely, there is just no point i am invisible to all women, I managed to almost fully kill my sex drive, a decade of inceldom destroyed my libido I now barely get horny or feel the mortal needs of sex or intimacy. Pretty much games are only thing left in life that give me some dopamine, that and gym.

I will continue to cope until I finally have enough and off myself. That is the pathetic fate that awaits suboptimal genetic failures. It is over bros... thats all I can say.

View attachment 867971
View attachment 867962
Based i feel the same

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back