Revenge on ex gf

Forget about it and lookmax for you bro. If you're doing it for any other reason you'll inevitably be disappointed.
I have been looksmaxing for 5 years now or so. I lost weight, improved my haircut and style, gained some muscles etc. I am now at the point where I need advanced techniques. I think my thread came across different than I meant it. In my age, aesthetics is the most valuable thing you can have, nothing knew to you. Being rejected in some kind of my ex gf is showing me that I am not as valuable as I like to be. My goal is not to make my gf jealous, its more a facade of my real intentions. I want to be happy with the person I am. I want to be a person where I can confidently say: I am the prize, people like her missed out on something. Don't know if that sounds too gay, it does probably but thats my thoughts about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You've been looksmaxxing for 5 years and still 20% bf? LOL

• +1
You've been looksmaxxing for 5 years and still 20% bf? LOL
I dient want to cut because I have a average frame and I would have looked very skinny. I also did my cuts wrong. Anyways, I am currently cutting and will probably be 65kg at around 12% bf.

• +1
I dient want to cut because I have a average frame and I would have looked very skinny. I also did my cuts wrong. Anyways, I am currently cutting and will probably be 65kg at around 12% bf.
65 kg is abysmal for a male. That is female weight. You need to wight around 80 kg AT LEAST.
Why are you still not on roids, HGH and saving for double leg lengthening to get to 6'4''?

• +1
65 kg is abysmal for a male. That is female weight. You need to wight around 80 kg AT LEAST.
Why are you still not on roids, HGH and saving for double leg lengthening to get to 6'4''?
Plan is dieting down to 10% bf, bulking lean up to 15% and then again cutting until I weight around 75-80kg lean. Maybe I will roid but not now because I may grow a bit after 18. HGH is too expensive. What are your thoughts on MK677? Cope?

• +1
It's generally considered to be the case that being high teens body fat and low teens body fat is the difference between looking above average and looking like a model.

Cheese String IQ

Low T, imagine looksmaxing for your ex. Bro, she’s fucking Chad she doesn’t even remember who you are.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 656
Low T, imagine looksmaxing for your ex. Bro, she’s fucking Chad she doesn’t even remember who you are.

• +1
Don't looksmaxx for revenge bro. Forget that toilet. She is worthless. Looksmaxx for yourself

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Goals: rhino, lefort, leanmaxxing through gymceling and calorie cutting(10-15% bodyfat) and fixing undereye area
Aims: Escape subhumanity, ascend to at least average looks, join the SS and start purging the eastern front by 2021

Doing it for her shows that you're a dependant cuck tbh..
Do it for yourself or don't do it at all.
You won't make her jealous, trust me. She has so many options, so much validation she already forgot you.
Remember: nothing is easier to replace than a male.
Foids even leave chad when they get bored and when he's being too nice.
They leave to experiment with lesbian stuff and fuck other Chads.
damn this legit so true especially the lesbian shit man

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
So its been a year. I changed a lot and we were together again after this post for another year or so until we broke up one last time because she found out how many girls I had when we were apart (I Never lied about it but she Never knew how many it were and how good looking). I also got diagnosed with a autoimmune disease which explains my depression, fatigue and tired and pale face. I am gonna hop on TNF blockers soon. I am also gonna do my first steroid cycle around January/February next year depending on when the gyms open up again. I also got my braces taken out which was a huge looksmax.

Maybe this post helps some guys reading it. Anyways, my ex gf didn't have anyone when we weren't together ( and I know for sure because I read some anonymous post from her in Russian forums which she didn't know I had access to). I did a lot of mistakes in my LTR and was kinda an asshole. Yeah women are sometimes bitches but we men are too.