Revenge once we're goodlooking?

G

goodlooks321

Iron
If any of us improve our face/body features to the point that we're considered "good looking" by women, lets be cunts and put them down at every chance we get...

• +1
Reactions: Baller1, BigBoy and Gunna
That’s one of the reasons why I looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SpearOfOrion, RichardSpencel and 2 others
To some of them ya but mostly will just have sex with them and use for validation until I find a wife

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, IWantToMax and BigBoy
I'd rather make my bullies feel bad than be a kunt for no reason. I'd probably have a reunion with them and watch them in shock

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and RichardSpencel
pump and dump plus cruelly rejecting sub 6 girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga and needsolution
The majority here will never be goodlooking, just better looking than before

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga, ThisLifeKillsMe, balding17yomanletcel and 12 others
I just want more validation tbh. I could care less about anything else.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and hebbewem
That’s one of the reasons why I looksmaxx.
Good man, we need make ourselves perfect so that we our bulletproof against any sort of physical insult. The great thing is that it is so easy to make girls feel insecure because they're so obsessed with the way they look.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Twilightnightmare23, BigBoy, needsolution and 1 other person
I will take revenge for my incel brethren

• +1
Reactions: goodlooks321
Reality check...
You put one foid down, 100 other simp men would put her back up including some bluepilled Chads

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, needsolution, Madhate and 2 others
its over just ldar, there is no revenge, honestly if you missed out on being good looking in your teenage years its just over, everything else is a cope after that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: homesick, IWantToMax, BigBoy and 3 others
I will take revenge for my incel brethren

As once said by the Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at Pierce & Pierce - "You're a fucking ugly bitch! I wanna stab you to death then play around with your blood..."

• Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Revenge is high e

For 50% of the users here:
From invisible to invisible.

For 30% of users:
From normie to high tier normie

For 10% of users:
From high tier normie to chadlite

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

For 30% of users:

For 10% of users:

Why can't you go from invisible to normie? who do u know which one u are?

thats where i got most of my dopamine after looksmaxing. wasnt the validation or sex it was putting down girls who once rejected me or looked down on me who ended up becoming attracted to me. best feeling in the world tbh

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, BigBoy, stuckneworleans and 2 others
thats where i got most of my dopamine after looksmaxing. wasnt the validation or sex it was putting down girls who once rejected me or looked down on me who ended up becoming attracted to me. best feeling in the world tbh

How did u put them down? The best thing to do is make out you like them then get with another girl in front of them.... or just work out what ur best feature is (tanned skin, white teeth) and attack them for having the opposite. Calling girls pale or mention something about their teeth and they'll break down crying and turn into a trembling mess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
How did u put them down? The best thing to do is make out you like them then get with another girl in front of them.... or just work out what ur best feature is (tanned skin, white teeth) and attack them for having the opposite. Calling girls pale or mention something about their teeth and they'll break down crying and turn into a trembling mess.
pretended to return their feelings for me and then hard flame after they become attached to me then mentally destroy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and goodlooks321
That's the most beautiful thing ive ever read
47902A7C 0DB9 4675 8BD3 7213706A6BE6
26E3D24C 1BD4 41EB ADD9 96B133BD7311

lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolarWind, BigBoy, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
If any of us improve our face/body features to the point that we're considered "good looking" by women, lets be cunts and put them down at every chance we get...
Yes

• Love it
Reactions: goodlooks321
its over just ldar, there is no revenge, honestly if you missed out on being good looking in your teenage years its just over, everything else is a cope after that
how old are you?

How

For 30% of users:

For 10% of users:
How can i be chadlite

For 30% of users:

For 10% of users:

greysel

It's not fun bro, tried that.

It just makes you pussy-less

On second thought, It depends on what you do. If you just act like an asshole/dickhead, she will love that. If you actually fuck her over, you'll get nothing out of it.

i will never be at that level. will always be beneath women and put them on a pedestal.

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i fucking love this. is she still sad about you
shes been madly in love w me for the past year i live rent free in her head

yeah, fuck those bitches man