Reverse Agepill

I would propose what I've been doing/testing for years, for much cheaper and less toxic :

Vit C (not artificial) : around 500mg/1000mg per day or more depending if you are a smoker (like me) or lack of because of bad eating. Synthesized vitamins are shit.
MSM around 1g
Ginger around 1g

MEDITATION alone can make you 10 years younger, especially once prana is activated (in the "cauldron" for Chinese) and there are tons of other benefits.
Work Out 3 to 5 times a week but do not take shit to be muscular beyond natural.
SLEEP + Eating REALLY healthy 90% of the time (check naturopathy but no vegans shit; grow your own food if possible; water matters a lot) + No alcohol (rare exceptions) + less cortisol producing activities you can (avoid long distance running but ok for sprints/HIT from time to time).
Don't take medics nor antibiotics unless you are dying. Alternatives exist though (successfully tested on my own).
Liver
flush (once or twice a year) : it's your main filtering system that need to be cleaned regularly... or one day ... digestive issues ... skins issues... gallbladder removal... etc... so many issues.
Shivambu Kalpa when MSM/ginger intake (best and cheapest "cocktail" I've decided to go for)

Soon starting : borage oil looks amazing.

I would propose what I've been doing/testing for years, for much cheaper and less toxic :

Vit C (not artificial) : around 500mg/1000mg per day or more depending if you are a smoker (like me) or lack of because of bad eating. Synthesized vitamins are shit.
MSM around 1g
Ginger around 1g

MEDITATION alone can make you 10 years younger, especially once prana is activated (in the "cauldron" for Chinese) and there are tons of other benefits.
Work Out 3 to 5 times a week but do not take shit to be muscular beyond natural.
SLEEP + Eating REALLY healthy 90% of the time (check naturopathy but no vegans shit; grow your own food if possible; water matters a lot) + No alcohol (rare exceptions) + less cortisol producing activities you can (avoid long distance running but ok for sprints/HIT from time to time).
Don't take medics nor antibiotics unless you are dying. Alternatives exist though (successfully tested on my own).
Liver
flush (once or twice a year) : it's your main filtering system that need to be cleaned regularly... or one day ... digestive issues ... skins issues... gallbladder removal... etc... so many issues.
Shivambu Kalpa when MSM/ginger intake (best and cheapest "cocktail" I've decided to go for)

U smoke, its over for the rest

U smoke, its over for the rest
Nope. Indeed not good and I could be better without but looks are still OK for my age thanks to what I mentioned above !

Nope. Indeed not good and I could be better without but looks are still OK for my age thanks to what I mentioned above !

Smoker cope, anyway face > cigarretes

No mention of Glycine supplementation for collagen gains?

No problem. I only write this shit when I'm wired on ritalin and have some time at home where I cba to write this stuff. I looked into Shilajit and it's a great herb/adaptagen but doesn't help with anything that other herbs like astragalus do. PQQ+CoQ10(Ubiquitinol form)+ALCAR=methylb12 is enough to make sure mitochondrial density and functioning is top notch, (along with exercising, caloric restriction and everything else non supplement-wise). I write this stuff because I real feel it's the foundation of looksmaxing; and that can be proven objectively. Applying all the anti-aging techniques and practices helps out a lot more than looking for quick fixes and one offs, as it's never ending progression opposed to a lot of gimmicky "stop-start" stuff that's always been shared on here. I've been apprehensive to share this stuff and I haven't shared absolutely everything I've learned. But understanding it is the most important thing and I want people who really want to better themselves, to understand this stuff and apply it to themselves for the better.

Also @her I appreciate you giving credit/acknowledgement because a lot of the time it feels like it's not worth sharing information at all

The ideal looksmaxing "stack" imo for a teen or young adult would be:

Berberine
Pterostilbene
PQQ energy (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone, ALCAR, methylB12, CoQ10)
Fisetin
Coleus Forskholli

... That's it for the supplements.

Then the most important part is everything else. Because literally everything matters.

Intermittent Fasting
Perfect Sleep
Low Carb
Getting enough omega3s, avoiding omega6s like sunflower oil etc, getting enough vitamin E.
Getting into autophagy from time to time but not too often. Understanding the role of endogenous anti-inflammatory cytokines and the role of the NRF2 and ULK1 pathways.
Understanding that microneedling is a form of autophagy selective to skin cells. (using derminator2 and not some shit device)
Exercising everyday you can. Resistance (weight training), HIIT, sauna bathing, cold showers, nofap.
Using Stinging Nettle Root and Diindolylmethane if you need to.
Understanding that acne can be treated at a cellular level and Retinoids are just treating a symptom and are better applied to skin which doesn't have dead cells or dysfunctional mitochondria and proteins.

And a lot lot more
whats your opinion on k2

Shit yeah forgot to say, I take it every morning with PQQ, Berberine etc
also 15mg? for what u take berberine tougj

also 15mg? for what u take berberine tougj
1 cap of NOW Foods MK-7. 100mcg
1 cap of NOW Foods MK-7. 100mcg
Explained Berberine's benefits earlier in this thread. There's a lot more to it but it's basically as strong/stronger than Metformin. I use it for the SIRT1 & AMPK activation and to switch off MTOR when needed and to work as an insulin mimetic through TBC1D1.

Shit yeah forgot to say, I take it every morning with PQQ, Berberine etc
Isn't PQQ only recently discovered and trials on rats?

Also I hope you are good looking man, otherwise your just preserving something worthless.

Isn't PQQ only recently discovered and trials on rats?

Also I hope you are good looking man, otherwise your just preserving something worthless.
Humans have been using PQQ for decades. Maybe that's something else that's only being used on rats at the moment. I'm taking it daily, going to the gym, doing HIIT, saunas etc daily too.

Humans have been using PQQ for decades. Maybe that's something else that's only being used on rats at the moment. I'm taking it daily, going to the gym, doing HIIT, saunas etc daily too.
And then MSM? How can it do harm? It's helped my skin complexion so far.

And then MSM? How can it do harm? It's helped my skin complexion so far.
I'm not using MSM. It's good in certain situations. Just not great to take everyday as you're just loading your body up on sulphur and unneeded methyl groups once it's done it's job of detoxing.

I'm not using MSM. It's good in certain situations. Just not great to take everyday as you're just loading your body up on sulphur and unneeded methyl groups once it's done it's job of detoxing.
It would be rather difficult to OD on sulphur, if you don't eat foods high in it then supplementation would be recommended.

I've gotten far better skin condition using MSM vs vit c.

Taking anything that has results based on rats isn't worth my money. I think we are far away from cellular regeneration.

It would be rather difficult to OD on sulphur, if you don't eat foods high in it then supplementation would be recommended.

I've gotten far better skin condition using MSM vs vit c.

Taking anything that has results based on rats isn't worth my money. I think we are far away from cellular regeneration.
What's being tested on rats? And if MSM is going well for you then keep at it. You're not going to overdose and die from sulphur.

What's being tested on rats? And if MSM is going well for you then keep at it. You're not going to overdose and die from sulphur.
I would rather use CBD than vit e and MSM than vit c.

Most supplements these days, they come out with small scale trials or ones based on rats and then call it a day.

Now that the FDA has approved aging as a disease, we are only in our infancy of true anti-aging products.

I would rather use CBD than vit e and MSM than vit c.

Most supplements these days, they come out with small scale trials or ones based on rats and then call it a day.

Now that the FDA has approved aging as a disease, we are only in our infancy of true anti-aging products.
I don't think just taking pills alone can do much for anti aging if you're not exercising some sort of plan too. There's a lot of things that came to be "failed anti aging products", I just don't talk about failed trials and just take supplements proven by science.

If you would reasearch how to DIY cosmetic peptides, then you would be GOAT of PSL. I would help you a bit with that but I think I cant match with you because you are smarter and with Ritalin.

GHK Cu, since it is the most effective risk/benefits

If you would reasearch how to DIY cosmetic peptides, then you would be GOAT of PSL. I would help you a bit with that but I think I cant match with you because you are smarter and with Ritalin.

GHK Cu, since it is the most effective risk/benefits
What type of cosmetic enhancements are you talking about? I've already done a lot of research and shared a lot.

What type of cosmetic enhancements are you talking about? I've already done a lot of research and shared a lot.
I mean
for example, GHK Cu is extremly expensive. If you could brew it in a lab at home with some experience would be worth it to learn.

I mean
for example, GHK Cu is extremly expensive. If you could brew it in a lab at home with some experience would be worth it to learn.
I can't turn a blackpill forum into a team of scientists. I couldn't isolate the GHK-cu molecule myself. It's not something you can homebrew like steroids. The GHK-cu powder is already really expensive because the molecule is so delicate. So essentially the "raw powder" is the finished product. Then you just mix it with bacteriostatic water. Knowing how to create GHK-cu is not something that's so easy.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
I can't turn a blackpill forum into a team of scientists. I couldn't isolate the GHK-cu molecule myself. It's not something you can homebrew like steroids. The GHK-cu powder is already really expensive because the molecule is so delicate. So essentially the "raw powder" is the finished product. Then you just mix it with bacteriostatic water. Knowing how to create GHK-cu is not something that's so easy.
only thing to keep the looksmax from dying

it is complicated, I saw the chemical structure

only thing to keep the looksmax from dying

it is complicated, I saw the chemical structure
Looksmaxing is dead. And there's more important things that haven't been talked about that are more important than being able to make GHK-cu. If I could do that, I'd just make a living off selling it. I won't ever be making a "how to make GHK-cu thread" because I don't know how to make it, and I've no interest in spending months finding out just to write a free guide on here. It's just not worth it. I never even thought about trying to make GHK-cu. But if you figure out how, be sure to make a free, simplified guide for all of us who don't deserve it :)

Hi x30001

What are the side effect of Berberine. I do agree with lots of what you say btw
Also what’s the effect of sauna on sperm production in men? The Foxo3-sauna-anti aging link still a bit premature btw for many reasons. But still good posts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: x30001
Hi x30001

Cool, appreciate it. I suppose Berberine can lower your blood glucose quite significantly, and inhibit mTOR. So I wouldn't recommend anyone still growing to take it because it literally switches on most of the catabolic energy pathways and shuts off the anabolic ones.

A side effect would be that it could put you in a hypoglycemic coma if you take it on a fast with Yohimbine and then do too much exercise. But it depends on person to person. You'll have lots of weird effects if you use it without a strict plan. IE: Just taking it alone eating sugar throughout the day w/o exercise and just making your blood sugars go out of control all the time.

Exercising and eating a healthy diet comes first. But Berberine really takes the stress of the pancreas and makes you very insulin sensitive over time. You can get away with eating very high sugar foods/drinks once in a while after intense exercise on an empty stomach. For example; today I drank 1L of that Yazoo Banana Milk which had 93g carbs, 93g of them being sugar, but since I was fasted, hadn't been eating carbs for a long time before hand, did heavy resistance training, HIIT and Sauna, I could get away with drinking that shit without any downsides, which I wouldn't have been able to get away with in any other situation.

Imo you should never eat sugar, and eating sugar frequently is a straight up death sentence. But consuming that huge amount of sugar on a 1-off, under all those conditions and with the Berberine meant that my insulin didn't spike dangerously and instead the glucose was immediately shuttled to all my cells that needed energy (not to fat cells).
Hi x30001

Also what’s the effect of sauna on sperm production in men? The Foxo3-sauna-anti aging link still a bit premature btw for many reasons. But still good posts
RE: FOXO3 & Sauna. I just take my info from Rhonda Patrick and her trials. I've no idea how regular Sauna use can effect sperm production. Only heard some non-professionals say it lowers sperm production, but there was nothing to back that claim up.

It's important to expose your body to different kinds of stressors, and different ends of the stress level for each type.

Pressure: Resistance Training <-> Lack thereof
Heat: Saunas <-> Cold exposure (Ice baths/showers)
Light: UV rays from sunlight <-> IR rays from Red Light Therapy
Misc: Real life bs <-> Meditation/Mindfulness/Relaxation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
I never even thought about trying to make GHK-cu. But if you figure out how, be sure to make a free, simplified guide for all of us who don't deserve it :)
Not gonna happen tho and if so, I would actually share some tips to spark your interest but not enough to bring you on the homebrewing side

Not gonna happen tho and if so, I would actually share some tips to spark your interest but not enough to bring you on the homebrewing side
Okay man

Taking these supplements without any rhyme or reason would work against you. You really need to figure it all out. Then you'll be flying. But I literally can't explain everything on here. It's not as simple as just "taking pills". Life just isn't like that. Everything needs to work together, in a very specific way, which you control and understand.

Shared a shit ton of info to many people in PM so it's hard to keep writing here and ensuring I give useful info.

The groundworks are good sleep, regular exercise (weights, HIIT and sauna every day), diet, etc. The supplements on their own won't work in your favour if you're jeapordising other, more fundamental things and don't have specific routines in place.

I don't take Pterostilbene/Resveratrol at the moment.

Focusing on caloric restriction, aiming to upregulate hormesis, meditating, daily exercises and exposure to extreme temperatures and pressures consistently is what works best. Saunas, cold showers. Staying in the sauna long enough to cause mild hormetic stress on your body. It'll also activate heat shock protiens and FOXO3. Everything matters. And for your life, everything has to matter. I don't have everything figured out. There's more things I can be doing. But there's no way around not being consistent. Cop outs backfire. Work with time and don't disrespect/abuse it.

Epitalon is useful for correcting circadian rhythm; ie: making sure your cortisol and melatonin fire at the correct times. Good for fixing jet lag or a fucked up sleep cycle. It really doesn't do anything concerning telomere lengthening or some longevity solution like some people proclaim it to be.

GHK-cu is awesome but fucking expensive. I can't say anything bad about it. Ton of benefits and really no downsides. Helps the skin and hair. If you've got money, then using GHK-cu would be a good idea. You don't need to inject it. The foam/cream works well too. But the injection benefits the whole body.

My main supplement focus is PQQ and Berberine.

RE Retinoids:

I wouldn't advise using them on bad skin since your skin may have apoptotic cells and some dysfunctions which autophagy can take care of. Retin-A works only on the Alpha receptor in skin cells. Adapalene(and Tazorac) work selectively on the Beta and Gamma receptors. I advise people to use Retin-A and Adapalene on healthy skin. Tazorac is too strong and Adapalene is just all round better.

Oh I also mew because there's no reason not to. And the people who say it's cope can just keep saying what they want.

@x30001 I appreciate the info and advice. Regarding GHK-Cu, do you recommend cycling on/off of it? Or is it best to run it on a year-round basis? There's not much info out there on dosing protocols, but on Ben Greenfield's website, I think he recommends something like 2 mg/day for several weeks at a time, up to 2 cycles per year. Do you think that's a good dosing protocol, or should the dosage (and cycle length) both be upped?

About berberine -- do you know if it has the same effects as metformin in regards to inhibiting muscle growth? Also, do you recommend taking it on a daily basis (as long as someone exercises every day)? Could it possibly be dangerous to take long-term?

Also, just out of curiosity, why do you say that Tazorac is too strong? Will it just cause too much peeling if used alongside tretinoin?

@x30001 I appreciate the info and advice. Regarding GHK-Cu, do you recommend cycling on/off of it? Or is it best to run it on a year-round basis? There's not much info out there on dosing protocols, but on Ben Greenfield's website, I think he recommends something like 2 mg/day for several weeks at a time, up to 2 cycles per year. Do you think that's a good dosing protocol, or should the dosage (and cycle length) both be upped?

About berberine -- do you know if it has the same effects as metformin in regards to inhibiting muscle growth? Also, do you recommend taking it on a daily basis (as long as someone exercises every day)? Could it possibly be dangerous to take long-term?

Also, just out of curiosity, why do you say that Tazorac is too strong? Will it just cause too much peeling if used alongside tretinoin?
2mg per day seems good and I don't know if it needs to be cycled off. It's just pricey. But idk why you'd stop taking it if you could take it all the time.

Yeah berberine will inhibit muscle growth if you're inhibiting mTOR but you can achieve selective skeletal muscle protein synthesis in a few ways like through amino acid supplementation and through another mechanism that doesn't require amino acids which I don't really want to explain because that info is too valuable to me at the moment. But yeah, generally mTORC1 is the main route towards P70S6K.

Yes tazorac will cause too much irritation and peeling and shouldn't even be considered over adapalene if you want to keep healthy looking skin. It's a lot stronger, in a bad way. Gives some people a bad inflammed rash too.

@x30001 Hey bro, really appreciate your input all over this forum. I've got couple of questions. Could you share your current stack with dosages? Also, I'm thinking about ordering GHK-Cu serum for topical use. How often should it be used in your opinion?

Btw, your posts are great motivation, gonna HIITmaxx and saunamaxx tommorow for sure

• +1
Reactions: x30001
@x30001 Hey bro, really appreciate your input all over this forum. I've got couple of questions. Could you share your current stack with dosages? Also, I'm thinking about ordering GHK-Cu serum for topical use. How often should it be used in your opinion?

Btw, your posts are great motivation, gonna HIITmaxx and saunamaxx tommorow for sure
Thanks.

How much GHK you take depends on you. At the moment I don't really have a "stack". What I take depends on what I do each day.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
2mg per day seems good and I don't know if it needs to be cycled off. It's just pricey. But idk why you'd stop taking it if you could take it all the time.

Yeah berberine will inhibit muscle growth if you're inhibiting mTOR but you can achieve selective skeletal muscle protein synthesis in a few ways like through amino acid supplementation and through another mechanism that doesn't require amino acids which I don't really want to explain because that info is too valuable to me at the moment. But yeah, generally mTORC1 is the main route towards P70S6K.

Yes tazorac will cause too much irritation and peeling and shouldn't even be considered over adapalene if you want to keep healthy looking skin. It's a lot stronger, in a bad way. Gives some people a bad inflammed rash too.

Thanks for the info again. I guess I'll stay away from berberine for now since I'm working out 3 days/wk and trying to gain as much muscle as possible. But by not taking berberine, will I be costing myself significant anti-aging benefits (especially appearance/skin-wise), even if I take the other supplements you recommended (PQQ, etc)?

BTW, I found a source on Alibaba (not sure if legit) that sells injectable vials of GHK-Cu with 10 mg in each vial and 10 vials per kit. The kits are $80, so in other words they charge $80 for 100 mg.

Oh, what's your opinion on red/infrared light therapy for promoting collagen synthesis?

Any updates on the Ghk-cu Experiments?

For any purpose you guys are taking it for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
500mg

Nice one. Berberine is the perfect replacement for metformin. Same effects, possibly more effective. Pterostilbene instead of resveratrol due to better bioavailability and basically being the same as resveratrol itself. NMN and NR really not needed unless you're an oldcel since calorie restriction and exercise can increase NAD+ levels anyways.

PQQ for PGC1 alpha activation and mitochondrial biogenesis + free radical scavanging.
Pterostilbene/Resveratrol for SIRT1 activation.
Berberine for AMPK, SIRT1 and TBC1D1 activation
Exposure to extremities in pressure and temperature for hormetic adaptions (saunas) + to activate FOXO3
CoQ10, ALCAR, methylcobalamin for mitochondrial performance (included in PQQ energy NOW foods supplement)
Blueberries to increase cyclic AMP
Coleus Forskohlli to activate CREB (cyclic AMP response-element binding protein) and to activate PKA (protein kinase A). AKT being PKB (Protein Kinase B). Rapamycin shouldn't be used since caloric restriction, exercise and Berberine can inhibit mTOR and activate AMPK at the same time whilst Metformin alone cannot.

Exercising in an energy deficit is incredibly underrated. Hormetic upregulation is also incredibly misunderstood and underrated. Fasting for autophagic benefits is also very important.

Creating senescent cells and preventing apoptosis and protein misfoldings is also incredibly important. Being aware of what causes DNA damage and using Astragalus to prevent telomere shortening is also very important as once you've reached your hayflick limit, your DNA will be damaged due to there not being any telomeres to protect you chromosomes anymore. But your telomeres degrade at different rates on each chromosome anyways. Using fisetin can also repair DNA damage. But all this info is useless unless used in an extremely specific protocol anyways. Using CRISPR (eventually) to prevent genetic diseases and to activate the ACTN3 gene, changing the MSTN gene to have 1 or 2 G-Alleles rather than being Thymine/Adinene would also cause a mutation allowing you to hold more skeletal muscle due to having less myostatin, which'll have pro-longevity effects.

As you get older, supplementing with NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) will help you maintain high NAD+ levels to allow you to metabolize energy in a more efficient way and to keep you healthier even if you can't exercise as much as you'd like (like David Sinclair). NMN enters the outer membrane of cells but gets transported to the inner membrane through an enzyme called Slc12a8. Direct supplementation with NAD+ does not work since the molecule is too large for pretty much every cell. Pyrroloquinoline Quinone is pretty much the best supplement for mitochondrial biogenesis and PGC1 alpha activation, but needs to be used in a very specific protocol. Even helps muscle growth due to increased mitochondrial density and functioning, especially when coupled with CoQ10 or Ubiquitinol (the active form of CoQ10). NR isn't anywhere near as effective as NMN since NR can't convert to NMN or NAD+ directly and cannot enter the inner membrane of cells since Slc12a8 can only transport 1 Nicotinamide Nucleotide (as NMN) and not Nicotinamide Riboside. NR converts to Nicotinamide Adenine Mononeuclotide (NAM) and then to a far less available form of NAD.

Lots of people talk about loss of DNA methylation as a reason for "closed growth plates" which is such rubbish. Loss of DNA methylation is a serious problem and MSM / SAM-e supplementation does not prevent a loss of DNA methylation. IDK who started all that nonsense but loss of MTHFR functioning and hence low amounts of methylated B vitamins, especially B9 which is a precursor to Thymine will cause a loss of DNA methylation over time. Just because MSM is a methyl donor and direct SAM-e supplementation can circumvent the homocysteine -> methionine (SAM-e) conversion, does not assure you can fix the root problem, being MTHFR gene disfunction. If your MTHFR is working properly in the first place, supplementation with those compounds without rhyme or reason can actually lead to problems with MTHFR functioning and hence loss of DNA methylation. And I don't know how loss of DNA methylation can directly cause your growth plates to close because I haven't read up on that. But if you're deficient in the precursor to Thymine, that being MethylFolate (B9), then you're bound to have problems with your DNA since Thymine is one of the 4 nucleotide bases of Deoxyribosenucleic Acid (Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine, Adenine).

Also look into epigenetic practices. Meditation etc. Your environment can definitely influence gene expression in a good or bad way, dependant on your environment. That's one of the reasons why meditation and lack of stress is so important. MTHFR disfunction can also prevent your body from turning genes off. So it's really important that your methylation is in check.

This is just a brief rundown of the Anti-Age pill. The rabbithole is never ending. David Sinclair's work on resveratrol and NMN have been ground breaking. But NMN is definitely not needed until older age and exercise and fasting is certainly underlooked, as he stated himself. Instead of frequent eating and infrequent exercise (Office job visiting the bagel stand at lunch), you should be doing the opposite; Frequent exercise and infrequent eating; eating inherently good foods when you need to eat. Avoiding sugar, carbohydrates etc.

Things that decline as you grow older:

CoQ10 levels
NAD+ levels
GHK-cu levels
BDNF levels (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor)

It's way too much. You don't even need 500mg EVERY day. 2g EVERYDAY is just silly.
why is eating less and exercising in a calorie restricted state underrated?

MSM around 1g
Ginger around 1g

Liver

what do you mean by "not artificial"?

bumo for this legendary thread tbh

No problem. I only write this shit when I'm wired on ritalin and have some time at home where I cba to write this stuff. I looked into Shilajit and it's a great herb/adaptagen but doesn't help with anything that other herbs like astragalus do. PQQ+CoQ10(Ubiquitinol form)+ALCAR=methylb12 is enough to make sure mitochondrial density and functioning is top notch, (along with exercising, caloric restriction and everything else non supplement-wise). I write this stuff because I real feel it's the foundation of looksmaxing; and that can be proven objectively. Applying all the anti-aging techniques and practices helps out a lot more than looking for quick fixes and one offs, as it's never ending progression opposed to a lot of gimmicky "stop-start" stuff that's always been shared on here. I've been apprehensive to share this stuff and I haven't shared absolutely everything I've learned. But understanding it is the most important thing and I want people who really want to better themselves, to understand this stuff and apply it to themselves for the better.

Also @her I appreciate you giving credit/acknowledgement because a lot of the time it feels like it's not worth sharing information at all

The ideal looksmaxing "stack" imo for a teen or young adult would be:

Berberine
Pterostilbene
PQQ energy (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone, ALCAR, methylB12, CoQ10)
Fisetin
Coleus Forskholli

... That's it for the supplements.

Then the most important part is everything else. Because literally everything matters.

Intermittent Fasting
Perfect Sleep
Low Carb
Getting enough omega3s, avoiding omega6s like sunflower oil etc, getting enough vitamin E.
Getting into autophagy from time to time but not too often. Understanding the role of endogenous anti-inflammatory cytokines and the role of the NRF2 and ULK1 pathways.
Understanding that microneedling is a form of autophagy selective to skin cells. (using derminator2 and not some shit device)
Exercising everyday you can. Resistance (weight training), HIIT, sauna bathing, cold showers, nofap.
Using Stinging Nettle Root and Diindolylmethane if you need to.
Understanding that acne can be treated at a cellular level and Retinoids are just treating a symptom and are better applied to skin which doesn't have dead cells or dysfunctional mitochondria and proteins.

And a lot lot more
yes or no?
Screen Shot 2020 04 25 at 42939 pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
500mg

Nice one. Berberine is the perfect replacement for metformin. Same effects, possibly more effective. Pterostilbene instead of resveratrol due to better bioavailability and basically being the same as resveratrol itself. NMN and NR really not needed unless you're an oldcel since calorie restriction and exercise can increase NAD+ levels anyways.

PQQ for PGC1 alpha activation and mitochondrial biogenesis + free radical scavanging.
Pterostilbene/Resveratrol for SIRT1 activation.
Berberine for AMPK, SIRT1 and TBC1D1 activation
Exposure to extremities in pressure and temperature for hormetic adaptions (saunas) + to activate FOXO3
CoQ10, ALCAR, methylcobalamin for mitochondrial performance (included in PQQ energy NOW foods supplement)
Blueberries to increase cyclic AMP
Coleus Forskohlli to activate CREB (cyclic AMP response-element binding protein) and to activate PKA (protein kinase A). AKT being PKB (Protein Kinase B). Rapamycin shouldn't be used since caloric restriction, exercise and Berberine can inhibit mTOR and activate AMPK at the same time whilst Metformin alone cannot.

Exercising in an energy deficit is incredibly underrated. Hormetic upregulation is also incredibly misunderstood and underrated. Fasting for autophagic benefits is also very important.

Creating senescent cells and preventing apoptosis and protein misfoldings is also incredibly important. Being aware of what causes DNA damage and using Astragalus to prevent telomere shortening is also very important as once you've reached your hayflick limit, your DNA will be damaged due to there not being any telomeres to protect you chromosomes anymore. But your telomeres degrade at different rates on each chromosome anyways. Using fisetin can also repair DNA damage. But all this info is useless unless used in an extremely specific protocol anyways. Using CRISPR (eventually) to prevent genetic diseases and to activate the ACTN3 gene, changing the MSTN gene to have 1 or 2 G-Alleles rather than being Thymine/Adinene would also cause a mutation allowing you to hold more skeletal muscle due to having less myostatin, which'll have pro-longevity effects.

As you get older, supplementing with NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) will help you maintain high NAD+ levels to allow you to metabolize energy in a more efficient way and to keep you healthier even if you can't exercise as much as you'd like (like David Sinclair). NMN enters the outer membrane of cells but gets transported to the inner membrane through an enzyme called Slc12a8. Direct supplementation with NAD+ does not work since the molecule is too large for pretty much every cell. Pyrroloquinoline Quinone is pretty much the best supplement for mitochondrial biogenesis and PGC1 alpha activation, but needs to be used in a very specific protocol. Even helps muscle growth due to increased mitochondrial density and functioning, especially when coupled with CoQ10 or Ubiquitinol (the active form of CoQ10). NR isn't anywhere near as effective as NMN since NR can't convert to NMN or NAD+ directly and cannot enter the inner membrane of cells since Slc12a8 can only transport 1 Nicotinamide Nucleotide (as NMN) and not Nicotinamide Riboside. NR converts to Nicotinamide Adenine Mononeuclotide (NAM) and then to a far less available form of NAD.

Lots of people talk about loss of DNA methylation as a reason for "closed growth plates" which is such rubbish. Loss of DNA methylation is a serious problem and MSM / SAM-e supplementation does not prevent a loss of DNA methylation. IDK who started all that nonsense but loss of MTHFR functioning and hence low amounts of methylated B vitamins, especially B9 which is a precursor to Thymine will cause a loss of DNA methylation over time. Just because MSM is a methyl donor and direct SAM-e supplementation can circumvent the homocysteine -> methionine (SAM-e) conversion, does not assure you can fix the root problem, being MTHFR gene disfunction. If your MTHFR is working properly in the first place, supplementation with those compounds without rhyme or reason can actually lead to problems with MTHFR functioning and hence loss of DNA methylation. And I don't know how loss of DNA methylation can directly cause your growth plates to close because I haven't read up on that. But if you're deficient in the precursor to Thymine, that being MethylFolate (B9), then you're bound to have problems with your DNA since Thymine is one of the 4 nucleotide bases of Deoxyribosenucleic Acid (Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine, Adenine).

Also look into epigenetic practices. Meditation etc. Your environment can definitely influence gene expression in a good or bad way, dependant on your environment. That's one of the reasons why meditation and lack of stress is so important. MTHFR disfunction can also prevent your body from turning genes off. So it's really important that your methylation is in check.

This is just a brief rundown of the Anti-Age pill. The rabbithole is never ending. David Sinclair's work on resveratrol and NMN have been ground breaking. But NMN is definitely not needed until older age and exercise and fasting is certainly underlooked, as he stated himself. Instead of frequent eating and infrequent exercise (Office job visiting the bagel stand at lunch), you should be doing the opposite; Frequent exercise and infrequent eating; eating inherently good foods when you need to eat. Avoiding sugar, carbohydrates etc.

Things that decline as you grow older:

CoQ10 levels
NAD+ levels
GHK-cu levels
BDNF levels (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor)

It's way too much. You don't even need 500mg EVERY day. 2g EVERYDAY is just silly.
I didnt understand anything but I will try to find info about David and fast and exercise more

After you turn 30, hot jailbaits don't want you even for sugar daddy or moneyslave.
This happen to my chadlite friends, imagine being a over 30 yo bald short and with an insane amount of body hair

better coping with booze, porn and junk food.