Reverse Agepill

whats your opinion on taking HGH

There are many.
Take organic and eat organic apples' and their skin at the same time.
to get 1000 mg vitamin c via organic source, you might eat 12 oranges for example.

It's important to expose your body to different kinds of stressors, and different ends of the stress level for each type.

Pressure: Resistance Training <-> Lack thereof
Heat: Saunas <-> Cold exposure (Ice baths/showers)
Light: UV rays from sunlight <-> IR rays from Red Light Therapy
Misc: Real life bs <-> Meditation/Mindfulness/Relaxation
@Seth Walsh

Why is this important? For anti-aging?

------------------------------------------
I have problems with my Circardian rhythm due to a poor lifestyle and bad habits.

I want to start over with healthy habits, etc. but I really have trouble keeping a regular circadian rhythm. With one day that I wake up, it ruins the rest of my days or sometimes I simply cannot sleep due to insomnia and that ruins the following days and therefore leading a healthy lifestyle becomes complicated.

I read that you recommend Epitalon for this, could you elaborate on this? Like when to take it, each story, dose? For example, sleep it for a few months until I regulate my sleep, or only take it on specific days?

What do you think about melatonin in supplement, do you recommend it?

------------------------------------------

I also think I have read that taking Ritalin ... I have ADHD without hyperactivity but I have never taken medication. ADHD makes my life about 10x more difficult than it should be and makes me VERY unproductive. Please blackpilleame on this topic, which drug do you recommend in this case.

Thank you very much for all your posts, they are solid and very interesting. I will literally compile all of them and print them.

@Seth Walsh also, What is your opinion regarding norwoording, do you think Fin is a good idea? Min will kill my collagen?

why 2mg vitman c if you're just gonna piss it out?

@Seth Walsh also, What is your opinion regarding norwoording, do you think Fin is a good idea? Min will kill my collagen?

yes fin is good. If you're just starting to norwood I wouldn't use minox cuz if you stop you lose your minox hairs, you can maintain your hair with fin some even get some regrowth

Last edited: