RIBCAGE MAXXING IS SO LEGIT OMG

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
So my little cousin (13, 5'6 short little motherfucker) took up swimming recently and his parents are rich, dad betabuxx. So they built a whole damn pool in his backyard. Now this jits chest is HUGE. Cant post it but he doesnt even look like a lanky motherfucker anymore... He was showing me his pc and shit and I was like damn you've been gymcelling. He was like no. But his chest was huge his nipples were piercing through his shirt. Its because he started swimming and his ribcage has gotten bigger. Proud of this little slayer

Heres my post on how to get a bigger ribcage if you missed it https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-widen-your-rib-cage-bigger-chest-ect.12355/

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yeah my parents are both small and short and u all know my stats. I'm absolutely convinced swimming for 10 years made me tall and wide. My ribcage and clavicles definitely grew way more than should ever be possible for me genetically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
JFL if you're not swimming every day in 2019

JFL if you're not chlorine maxing every day in 2019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel and kobecel
Only problem is that it fucks ur hair. I'll have to post pics of me as a freshman vs Chad senior at 8% bodyfat. Girls mirin at every meet. Didn't hurt that I was a two time all American either
Damn I miss those days sometimes

how does swimming make ur rib cage bigger

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and UltraExtremeIntense
Chlorine decreases testosterone

Does it work for adults

• +1
Reactions: axedee
Swimming and tennis

Are legit sports and they are fun better then the boring weight lifting

Fuck weight lifting

Sports >>>>>>>>>>>> lifting

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kobecel and Autist
How ppls are writing theses theories with 0 before-after?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Autist
Swimming and tennis

Are legit sports and they are fun better then the boring weight lifting

Fuck weight lifting

Sports >>>>>>>>>>>> lifting

Swimmer bodies are the most aesthetic in the world, change my mind

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i need to do more swimming tbh, best form of cardio

No swim for your frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 2 others
So my little cousin (13, 5'6 short little motherfucker) took up swimming recently and his parents are rich, dad betabuxx. So they built a whole damn pool in his backyard. Now this jits chest is HUGE. Cant post it but he doesnt even look like a lanky motherfucker anymore... He was showing me his pc and shit and I was like damn you've been gymcelling. He was like no. But his chest was huge his nipples were piercing through his shirt. Its because he started swimming and his ribcage has gotten bigger. Proud of this little slayer

Heres my post on how to get a bigger ribcage if you missed it https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-widen-your-rib-cage-bigger-chest-ect.12355/
Shame, has rich parents which could afford to buy him pharma GH, so he could grow taller are spending their money on a fucking pool instead.

jfl my ribcage is huge, so is my chest. could swimming have cursed me?