rightside of my face is so fucked compared to my left

xom

xom

Banned
worse gonial, less projection on every single fucking feature, waht teh fuck? seriously, even my brow ridge is less prominent and my cheekbone / zygos melt in noticably more, i can also feel the subhumanity of my right side in my palate every single fking day, it narrows into the back of mouth more, the teeth are more inward, and my corridors are larger on the right side of my smile compared to me left, my skull is also flatter on the right side and its so fucking disgusting, my entire right hemisphere of my skull is FUCKED face, head, everything

fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, fobos and dogtown
Wear this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5583, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
Do you have any idea what was the cause of such abomination?

Do you have any idea what was the cause of such abomination?
torticollis / plagiocephaly dont know what came first

this is what my skull looks like, left side perfectly fine, right side fucked, leads to a bunch of shit like scoliosis too, my forehead protrudes and isn't as masculine as my left side and all the features are effected like on this pic

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos and dogtown
torticollis / plagiocephaly dont know what came first

View attachment 45301

this is what my skull looks like, left side perfectly fine, right side fucked, leads to a bunch of shit like scoliosis too, my forehead protrudes and isn't as masculine as my left side and all the features are effected like on this pic
Lmao post pics

Hard mew... it's the only real 'looksmax' out there.... everything else is a COPE I'm telling you. It's the only thing that will provide real ascension.
That with a basic skin care routine and not a completely shit diet is all you need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Salludon and Greeicy
Hard mew... it's the only real 'looksmax' out there.... everything else is a COPE I'm telling you. It's the only thing that will provide real ascension.
That with a basic skin care routine and not a completely shit diet is all you need.
Greycel moment.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and Chadelite
Jfl this is a year old he is a supermodel with Jordan barret and opry from hard emwing for 1 year straight

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
no work out for face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon
Hard mewing won't make you into a supermodel if you have a shit phenotype, but if you have a good phenotype and hard mew you will mog 99% of the population.
Please shut the fuck up. I have a forward grown maxilla and I never mewed ever. I even spent 70% of my life mouth breathing.

Me too. One side is fucked. The other side is normal

JoinedMar 14, 2020
Posts14Reputation5

Ok What's your your looksmaxxing routine @Papal_Guard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
If that's you in your profile pic you don't have a forward maxilla and genes obviously play a role. You have bone that obv not effected by gravity and prob not easily effected by the force of hard mewing. That sucks LOL, you should just get off of this site and try and find a way to make money b/c you will never be a chad...
@Greeicy
434C1EF9 B60B 4836 8ED7 F32273388251

Imagine thinking you can judge if a maxilla is forward grown from a front pic. Please stop spewing retardation.

You can tell if somebody is mewing just by looking at them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and Greeicy
You honestly never mewed your whole life? @Greeicy
@Greeicy Are you Iranian?
You can tell if somebody is forwardly grown or not from a front pic, especially if they have severe cranial facial dystrophy
I’m arab and yes I never mewed. I have mouth breathed for the majority of my life which I suppose worsened my midface length but as you can see my maxilla is fine. I think mewing is mostly cope.

Mewing smart will fix

@Greeicy
What do you do to looksmax

Last edited:
  • +1