Rinsing canned tuna to remove sodium

polio

polio

Silver
I'm a poorcel lately. Canned fish is cheaper than fresh fish. Apparently rinsing during 3 minutes your canned tuna helps reducing à lot its sodium content. Ive never thought of that but I Will do it now. Sodium ls evil

Enjoy your seizure

Sodium is very important for brain function and low sodium can often cause seizures, coma, loss of consciousness, etc. Especially if a low sodium diet is paired with drinking too much water.

It could also cause your brain to swell and you can die from that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Dicklet.4.3 and johnnydeep222
Sodium is very important for brain function and low sodium can often cause seizures, coma, loss of consciousness, etc. Especially if a low sodium diet is paired with drinking too much water.

Your body only needs a little bit of sodium to live. Too much is just as bad as too little, it's a fine balance.

Enjoy your high blood pressure, kidney failure, heart arrhythmias, and strokes.

Your body only needs a little bit of sodium to live. Too much is just as bad as too little, it's a fine balance.

Enjoy your high blood pressure, kidney failure, heart arrhythmias, and strokes.
Nigga, when did I tell him to start chugging salt?

He had the mentality that sodium=bad, so I let him know that’s not fully true before he dies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, LordNorwood and johnnydeep222

I see. Thanks for the info

He had the mentality that sodium=bad, so I let him know that’s not fully true before he dies.
what a cunt, he will eat the requieried amount of salt even if he would'nt

You need a little salt, especially if you drink a lot of water and workout

Early humans lived millions of years on a paleolithic diet that had virtually no salt. It wasn't until spice trading and salt mining became a thing that humans even began consuming salt intentionally.

Explain.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
Early humans lived millions of years on a paleolithic diet that had virtually no salt. It wasn't until spice trading and salt mining became a thing that humans even began consuming salt intentionally.

Explain.
This is complete bullshit, its well known that humans used to consume salt through seaweed (same place they got their iodine). I would also bet they got salt from eating animals nose-to-tail too although I CBA to confirm that.

Explain.
U don’t need to eat salt to consume sodium lol

Most foods have salt in them, just dont be adding a a shit ton of table salt in your food.
you need some sodium to function

Literally how you're suppose to
Eat tuna

Sodium is in everything and almost impossible to be in a deficit.

U don’t need to eat salt to consume sodium lol

I know. There are trace amounts of sodium in many things. But that is really all your body needs to function.

What?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore