Rip George floyd

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

the cops should be sent to Brazil so they can get put on best gore nam sayin

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Mateusz74, MusicMaxxingMidget and 5 others

Tbh I agree.

Blacks get abused and victimized a lot by white cops, i thought this was a myth at first until i started seeing more of this happen.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Mateusz74, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
Blank 063c1df39aae3940245cb46c29df9a13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6475 and honky
Tbh I agree.

Blacks get abused and victimized a lot by white cops, i thought this was a myth at first until i started seeing more of this happen.
It’s messed up bro, USA is the only country where this type of shit happens and cops get away with it. Literally anywhere else the cop would get murdered the next day. This dude deserves life in prison so he can get raped then subsequently murder by shank or suicide

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Deleted member 1751
Nigger should've worn a mask.
Tbh I agree.

They commit 50 percent of the murders despite being 13 percent of the population. Plus they're always in the street filming this shit while white people are working.

isnt it a pattern we see so much news from american about black vs white race war now as if it hasnt been happening for centuries. jfl right before elections too

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6475 and 1 other person
Nigger should've worn a mask.

They commit 50 percent of the murders despite being 13 percent of the population. Plus they're always in the street filming this shit while white people are working.
That has nothing to do with anything lmao bro
isnt it a pattern we see so much news from american about black vs white race war now as if it hasnt been happening for centuries. jfl right before elections too
This isn’t a race thing it’s just cops being gay bitches

What did he do?

Then why did he resist arrest?
Why is the media focusing only on the fact that a black guy died, without mentioning all the circumstances?
Bro if that was your mom you wouldn’t be questioning what she did. The point is a cop offed a handcuffed dude on the ground with a knee to his neck, for 10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 6497
427568 3489e1b3f2a1c0eb3fcc6e6d77a0d113

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Bro if that was your mom you wouldn’t be questioning what she did. The point is a cop offed a handcuffed dude on the ground with a knee to his neck, for 10 minutes
You are missing the point, without knowing what he did, the cops reaction could have been totally justified.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Hades
Literally who?

Any cop who kills a civilian without the victim fighting back should be sent to jail, no questions asked. Should be a law by now wtf?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 756 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
You are missing the point, without knowing what he did, the cops reaction could have been totally justified.

Yea death via knee to the neck is justifiable

Read that he was trying to sign a bad check in the grocery store nearby

Tbh I agree.

I lold @ the streams tbh when /pol/ was there

Chocolossus2

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ritalincel, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Four courses in Jail, one for a class 1 Felony.
lol at martyrs in 2020.
28943102-8366533-Floyd_had_at_least_five_stint_in_jail_In_one_of_the_charging_doc-a-2_1590692672171.jpg

So many American cops are terrorists.

America is a God forsaken hellhole

Seems personal apparently they knew each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and TheMewingBBC
police brutality against whites isn't shown in the media. People should be fighting the justice system in general tbh not just racism

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Hades, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
over for usa

the absolute state of the us.
your apes are chimping out and burning shit down, imagine living in such a shit country.

police brutality against whites isn't shown in the media. People should be fighting the justice system in general tbh not just racism
no such thing

because that would go against liberal propaganda. Also people want interesting shit. The more racist something is the more clicks it will get.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Pedro Zanatta
this dude was in born lmao

all cops are pigs
fukc coops

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Subhuman trash
It’s messed up bro, USA is the only country where this type of shit happens and cops get away with it. Literally anywhere else the cop would get murdered the next day. This dude deserves life in prison so he can get raped then subsequently murder by shank or suicide
Cops enforce gynocentric laws and foids never get killed by pigs. Pigs enforce these stupid rape laws and drug laws

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
Tbh I agree.

Same here until I got a gun pointed at my head by a roastie spic of my race

• Woah
Reactions: john2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205