RIP PSL Chad

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process

feel like this guy made a big impact on the blackpilled/red pill scene, especially when he showed us his transformation and the way he’d speak to girls as a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and xit
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heirio, ZyzzReincarnate and turkproducer
Odd to think he’s just bones in some grave underground right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Ritalincel, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Odd to think he’s just bones in some grave underground right now.
Humans are so fragile if you think about it, honestly so many users here will say it’s cope but I think I’d 100% choose to have all the answers to the world/universe and time travel and shit than be some 10/10 6’6 wide frame giga chad, the world and the universe interests me so much more than just being a slayer

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy and Deleted member 2581
I miss zyzz, he was like a friend to all

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Humans are so fragile if you think about it, honestly so many users here will say it’s cope but I think I’d 100% choose to have all the answers to the world/universe and time travel and shit than be some 10/10 6’6 wide frame giga chad, the world and the universe interests me so much more than just being a slayer

there are so many unexplained things about the world, we will never figure all of them out

• +1
Legit

• +1
He sure was a sick cunt.
He injected and lived his life to the fullest for a short time.And then just fucking died jfl.
I wouldnt do that even if It sounds cool.

• +1
Yeah you’d be a god among men with that knowledge, much more valuable than being a top tier male imo. Ofc if ur butt ugly and manlet you should prob choose the other option
He sure was a sick cunt.
He injected and lived his life to the fullest for a short time.And then just fucking died jfl.
I wouldnt do that even if It sounds cool.
I’m not sure if the roids killed him tbh; he wasn’t even that big to the point where roids would endanger his life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Humongous piece of shit, he only gets praised by ugly gymcels

there are so many unexplained things about the world, we will never figure all of them out
Yeah it’s quite amazing tbh, we are so insignificant, even chad is insignificant in comparison to; our planet is in a solar system with 10+ planets; then there’s loads of solar systems in a galaxy, lots of galaxies in a universe and maybe even multiple universes, imagine wtf is out there.

turkproducer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio and turkproducer
Yeah you’d be a god among men with that knowledge, much more valuable than being a top tier male imo. Ofc if ur butt ugly and manlet you should prob choose the other option

I’m not sure if the roids killed him tbh; he wasn’t even that big to the point where roids would endanger his life?
He had an undiagnosed congenital heart defect.

• +1
Yeah it’s quite amazing tbh, we are so insignificant, even chad is insignificant in comparison to; our planet is in a solar system with 10+ planets; then there’s loads of solar systems in a galaxy, lots of galaxies in a universe and maybe even multiple universes, imagine wtf is out there.

this entire world could just be a simulation, there's more proof coming out

• +1

• +1