Risks of starting roids at 16?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I'm a low prenatal T soycuck and I really want to get bigger and look more masculine. Because of this I want to try a low test dosage but I'm not sure how to do it and with the least side effects. I don't wanna fuck up my T production forever but I really wanna look more masculine. Anyone knows the dangers and how to help me?

Worst case you murder your whole looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt, fauxfox, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Tren at 20 will make your lower third extremely better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Acne balding fuckin up your endocrine system.
You done growing boy, nothing you do will make drastic difference

Proof?
bullshit cope.

roids are the last part to ascension for most of this forum.

also they can make your jaw slayer tier

• +1
you ever noticed the mentality of the lads in this forum?.

most are low T and extremely high inhib .

a cycle or two would change the way you think, look and even talk (deeper voice for some)
but yes. if your balls are not done growing don't do it at all

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 685

a cycle or two would change the way you think, look and even talk (deeper voice for some)
Most healthy young men are not low T.

Most healthy young men are not low T.
low prenatal T dooms most of these lads to average t levels which is still suboptimal

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 685 and fobos
Proof that shit genes can be fixed with "one or two cycles" tho
the mentality could be tho. and the voice of these lads. and the jaws

-Permanently lower test levels

-Close growth plates sooner if not careful with estrogen

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, SikKunt, Stare and 3 others
Acne balding fuckin up your endocrine system.
You done growing boy, nothing you do will make drastic difference

Proof?
I'm not done growing, I'm only 16 and in late puberty trust me dude you don't know me

If I were you I would wait until 20 to start roids. I know @Intel.Imperitive started roids at 17.

BTW sorry some pics are only frauded versions or with different phones they're all I have (I don't have any pics of me under 15 as I barely take any). Don't like putting my face and un-clothed body in-same pic but I will for the before pic.

No steroids: No beard + 22-25% BF + Narrowing Shoulders, no muscle and no Jaw

Screenshot 20190625 021342

Snapchat 1062358496

2 Months Into Steroids: Bulk up + Slightly higher BF maybe (bloat though), beard starting to come through out of no where and lower voice.

Screenshot 20190625 021517

Screenshot 20190625 021210

4 Monthsish Into Steroids: Lost Body fat (14% maybe), Jawline, almost complete beard, good muscle gains, Clavicle Bone growth, stretch marks, 1inch Height growth, Confidence & Libido are way up too and I got new crime equipment

Screenshot 20190625 021621
Screenshot 20190625 021635

Screenshot 20190625 021601

Snapchat 858072488

Snapchat 1222452009

Could I have gained the muscles without steroids? Fuck yeah definitely I'm still small. But I wouldn't have gotten frame growth which I capitalised on huge with my youth, I got an almost full beard, confidence boosted, lower-inhib, more assertive, barely need any rest ect. Worth it for me. But who knows maybe 10 years from now I'll regret it.

I wouldn't advise it, but I can't tell u not to do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, dogtown, SikKunt and 5 others
BTW sorry some pics are only frauded versions or with different phones they're all I have (I don't have any pics of me under 15 as I barely take any). Don't like putting my face and un-clothed body in-same pic but I will for the before pic.

View attachment 72429
View attachment 72430

2 Months Into Steroids: Bulk up + Slightly higher BF maybe (bloat though), beard starting to come through out of no where and lower voice.

View attachment 72431
View attachment 72432

4 Monthsish Into Steroids: Lost Body fat (14% maybe), Jawline, almost complete beard, good muscle gains, Clavicle Bone growth, stretch marks, 1inch Height growth, Confidence & Libido are way up too and I got new crime equipment

View attachment 72434View attachment 72435

View attachment 72440
View attachment 72441
View attachment 72442
View attachment 72444

Could I have gained the muscles without steroids? Fuck yeah definitely I'm still small. But I wouldn't have gotten frame growth which I capitalised on huge with my youth, I got an almost full beard, confidence boosted, lower-inhib, more assertive, barely need any rest ect. Worth it for me. But who knows maybe 10 years from now I'll regret it.

Clavicle gains are impressive

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AspiringChad

View attachment 72429
View attachment 72430

View attachment 72431
View attachment 72432

View attachment 72440
View attachment 72441
View attachment 72442
View attachment 72444

HOLY FUCK. Age? Can I pm you?

View attachment 72429
View attachment 72430

View attachment 72431
View attachment 72432

View attachment 72440
View attachment 72441
View attachment 72442
View attachment 72444

lmao i make more gainz eating on 150mg test without lifting then this guy on tren/drol etc

• +1
lmao i make more gainz eating on 150mg test without lifting then this guy on tren/drol etc
Yeah but he actually has abs.

Still kinda weird cause with what he was on and his starting point that's the type of muscle gains I'd expect you to get if you literally didn't lift. I think he just constantly crushes his estrogen and can't grow because of that.

Still kinda weird cause with what he was on and his starting point that's the type of muscle gains I'd expect you to get if you literally didn't lift. I think he just constantly crushes his estrogen and can't grow because of that.

i heard there was a study where ppl gained like 10lbs of muscle without lifting on 500mg test lol.

hes prob not eating or his gear is bunk for sure without a doubt. most likely a combination of both.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Oh hows that tren cycle going @Intel.Imperitive

Haven't seen any recent pics

dont take roids when young, but i assume you wont anyways, everyone here talks about doing roids but never actually does them aside from a select vocal few

i heard there was a study where ppl gained like 10lbs of muscle without lifting on 500mg test lol.

hes prob not eating or his gear is bunk for sure without a doubt. most likely a combination of both.

I'm not eating enough lol. I know I eat under maontainange everyday 😂

I've been on one giant cut.... Never bulked this whole time...
Oh hows that tren cycle going @Intel.Imperitive

Haven't seen any recent pics

Great, I've just turned it from a bulk to a recomp though

I'm on 200mg of each now not 500 😅

I'll show u recent pics when cycle is done

When I first started, I couldn't bench the bar with 5kgs on each side. I started from NOTHINGGG

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I'm a low prenatal T soycuck and I really want to get bigger and look more masculine. Because of this I want to try a low test dosage but I'm not sure how to do it and with the least side effects. I don't wanna fuck up my T production forever but I really wanna look more masculine. Anyone knows the dangers and how to help me?
don't fucking take steroids at 16, your growth plates will become solid.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
if u do it ur fucking retarded and should be offed

View attachment 72429
View attachment 72430

View attachment 72431
View attachment 72432

View attachment 72440
View attachment 72441
View attachment 72442
View attachment 72444

Fuark bro

Fuarkkkkkk

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Your pineal gland and thyroid aren't fully developed until your like 23 I think

• +1
  • +1
im on no steroids and still wider then you JFL :lul:

People who say shit like that don't understand how steroids work. Besides not everyone wants to get huge....

People who say shit like that don't understand how steroids work. Besides not everyone wants to get huge....

blatant excuse for ur shit genetics.

you wouldnt have to use steroids in the first place to look how you do now

edit: ur also using tren as i just read, thats literally a contradiction to *not everyone wants to get huge*

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
It's probably not worth it tbh.

Best time to take it tbh.

edit: ur also using tren as i just read, thats literally a contradiction to *not everyone wants to get huge*

Tren doesn't add much size...

Even Test adds more size than Tren. Tren can build size but there's a reason people use Deca instead of Tren on a bulking cycle.

People think it does but it really doesn't. I like how people who know nothing or have never used them seem to know the most.

Also, for all the other benefits I have gotten from roids that don't even include muscle, I still would have taken them...

The stretch marks on my shoulders don't lie... You can't say they were bunk or didn't work, although my results are anything speacial, I think most people over-estimate how much steroids can do, and under-estimate how many people use them. I shit you not, I used to sell steroids locally, to dozens of people, and most the people using them look like me.

Obviously if he had great genetics no roids would be required

Also it is not what you use matters. But how much of it you use

I know a nigga who started roids at age 18 and he’s still the most solid nigga I know today, he’s applying for police academy this year. Starting roids in late teen years is legit

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround

View attachment 72429
View attachment 72430

View attachment 72431
View attachment 72432

View attachment 72440
View attachment 72441
View attachment 72442
View attachment 72444

did u grew now after the first cycle?

Alright nigga. Im 16 on 125mg of Test E every week
also on anavar. Throwing in winstrol later on
DOnt be a pussy and inject T