ROIDS for Beginners?

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
What are the safest, least extreme/invasive androgenic steroids?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2095 and 2 others
test e
primo
anavar

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Bigfatpersonboy
Isn't Test extremely invasive by suppressing ur bodies own production for life basically?
choose 1

Fucking 10 girls in your lifetime and dying at 90
fucking 10 girls every week and dying at 65

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Highrise, SPFromNY914 and 5 others
Easy guide to roids/sarms 101:

throw them in the trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Pietrosiek, piscicide and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, piscicide, Schönling and 3 others
lol fairs, no roids. HGH?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Roids is a looksmin. Look at this guy's YouTube channel, this is what people with poor genetics that take roids end up looking like:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Isn't Test extremely invasive by suppressing ur bodies own production for life basically?
Every steroid you do will suppress your natural T production.
And as a guy you need test, so you need a test base for all cycles.

But I agree with @Colvin76 . You should probably inject IQ before starting Test

Just blast tren bro

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
So much conflicting info wtf. What supps can I take just to get a soccer player level body?

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Bigfatpersonboy
trenbolone enanthate
1 vial a day
inject on face for best result
no need for gymcelling just roid and grow

Although I despise the female worship at the beginning:

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
So much conflicting info wtf. What supps can I take just to get a soccer player level body?
literally 50% say blast Tren then 50% say you will die a horrific death :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin
trenbolone enanthate
1 vial a day
inject on face for best result
no need for gymcelling just roid and grow
inject on face? :think: I want to promote bone growth primarily but also lean/muscle, will this help

with HGH, you can heightmaxx if your growth plates are still open.

I still wouldn't recommend it though.
my growth plates a closed but want to increase facial bones + skull. also hands

ugly asf but still huge. what's the problem?
This fnk dud is just wasting money on shit he doesn't need a single bit. not the mention he is avg at best facially and looks bloated af in most videos, witch is caused by the usage of compounds. Anyone can know to eat well and train well and get a physique as good. Without having to future plan injections, shippings and side effects.

Ottermode is the way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Jfl if you think you can compete with a normal face against roidcelled ripped dudes on tinder. Yes you dont need a good body, when your face looks like tyler maher. But as a normie, you have no other choice to bring a perfect body to the table.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, oldcelloser, Highrise and 3 others
This fnk dud is just wasting money on shit he doesn't need a single bit. not the mention he is avg at best facially and looks bloated af in most videos, witch is caused by the usage of compounds. Anyone can know to eat well and train well and get a physique as good. Without having to future plan injections, shippings and side effects.

Ottermode is the way.
completely agree but I want steroids mostly to increase bone growth. considering HGH

Stick it up the butt

Last edited:
completely agree but I want steroids mostly to increase bone growth. considering HGH
I view HGH as a last measure hormone. It means that if I ever plan to use it it's in my long term plan list, maybe when I'm too old and my body will begin aging for good (not necessarily lowering test levels, because honesty, they remain pretty constant for active men), but just for the worsening bodily functions, like joint health or ability to lose bodyfat, then I might consider it.

Right now, I don't even have a monthly supple of capital, witch disables me from buying anything anyways, so in the far future maybe.

• +1
Do your research. I don't have any experience and probably never will but talk to guys who have used. They will say, don't go on gear until you have spent at least 5 years building your natty physique.

• +1
Stick it up the butt
Do your research. I don't have any experience and probably never will but talk to guys who have used. They will say, don't go on gear until you have spent at least 5 years building your natty physique.
thanks that makes sense. I'm more interested in hgh
I view HGH as a last measure hormone. It means that if I ever plan to use it it's in my long term plan list, maybe when I'm too old and my body will begin aging for good (not necessarily lowering test levels, because honesty, they remain pretty constant for active men), but just for the worsening bodily functions, like joint health or ability to lose bodyfat, then I might consider it.

Right now, I don't even have a monthly supple of capital, witch disables me from buying anything anyways, so in the far future maybe.
aren't the effects of HGH on bone growth more significant the younger you are?

I literally already have low T :feelswah:

Maybe sarms

• +1
thanks that makes sense. I'm more interested in hgh

aren't the effects of HGH on bone growth more significant the younger you are?

I literally already have low T :feelswah:

No, they aren't I think, it only works for people entering puberty, I'm 20 and something yo, that would have no impact on my stature whatsoever.

• +1
why would you want to be a low t skinny fag?

Deusmaximus and whatamIdoinwithmylyf just earned a follower; the rest in this thread are retarded​

just imagine not roiding in 2021 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: