Roids kicking in!

jefferson

150mg/wk test only
Week 3 of injecting test E, just starting to really kick in. Gained 10 lbs over the past week, mostly water weight I'm assuming but still. 5 days ago was benching 150 for 6-8 reps now I'm doing 160 for about the same reps. Bicep pump from doing pull-ups was so insane that it was actually painful (in a good way). Feels fucking awesome and this stuff doesn't even reach peak levels until week 5-6 :feelsgah:

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Week 3 of injecting test E, just starting to really kick in. Gained 10 lbs over the past week, mostly water weight I'm assuming but still. 5 days ago was benching 150 for 6-8 reps now I'm doing 160 for about the same reps. Bicep pump from doing pull-ups was so insane that it was actually painful (in a good way). Feels fucking awesome and this stuff doesn't even reach peak levels until week 5-6 :feelsgah:
FUCKING AMAZING MAN.

WHAT DOSAGE ARE YOU ON? WHAT AI DOSAGE?

jefferson

150mg/wk test only
FUCKING AMAZING MAN.

WHAT DOSAGE ARE YOU ON? WHAT AI DOSAGE?
500mg/week was the plan although I've been slightly overloading the needle so maybe more like 600mg/week. I'm down to taking 0.25 adex every 3.5 days. I was taking alot more AI but it gave me brain fog... I am keeping a close feel on the nips though lol and I will probably up the dosage soon.

x69

?????? ????
Now I wanna do roids too :feelsthink:

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
500mg/week was the plan although I've been slightly overloading the needle so maybe more like 600mg/week. I'm down to taking 0.25 adex every 3.5 days. I was taking alot more AI but it gave me brain fog... I am keeping a close feel on the nips though lol and I will probably up the dosage soon.
Good cycle bro!!!
Now I wanna do roids too :feelsthink:
DO IT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)