Ronald Ead's MSE progress

That's the natural consequence of getting your sutures split apart.

Not to worry, since fixing teeth alignment is easy as hell.
How is it easy? Most kids who have braces have them for up to two years. Sounds like hell of a time.

Very good coping progress. Next week he should pretend to be a rabbit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
ZHYfo5r

Fixing the gap is the last stage of MSE treatment and super easy.

Meanwhile you spook around on incel boards trying to intimidate children and teenagers, pretending to be totally fine with your implants and other sorts of plastic.

Who is the real coper here?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Fixing the gap is the last stage of MSE treatment and super easy.

Meanwhile you spook around on incel boards trying to intimidate children and teenagers, pretending to be totally fine with your implants and other sorts of plastic.

Who is the real coper here?
Your mother likes my implants

In fact I’m buying her ones for her breasts bc I need something to hang onto..while she rides me like a bull

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
So much autism

Did some one say eye spacing?
@streege wyt?

Wait...are there people who seriously think he looks better now???

Your mother likes my implants

In fact I’m buying her ones for her breasts bc I need something to hang onto..while she rides me like a bull
lol keep wasting your time with some teenager over the internet, you old coping creep.

I feel the cringe right into my scrotum when he opens his mouth

lol keep wasting your time with some teenager over the internet, you old coping creep.
- Old

I can take a pic of someone one day..then put it next to another pic and say

“LOOK AT THE HUGE DIFFERENCE FROM THIS GUY RUBBING ORANGES ON HIS COCK”

essentially the same thing with all of your mewing and chewing results..person looks exactly the same in both pics

Last edited:
MSE is legit, but fucking painful. You bath in pain the first weeks while your sutures rip apart. I don't think any user in this site could endure that shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SayNoToRotting
This was his face prior to MSE:

and this is him now, after having undergone MSE treatment for about 2 months:

View attachment 130616
View attachment 130617

Notice how much wider his face looks?
His eye spacing?
His zygomatic arch?
How much less of a "lightbulb" head he is now?

All of this at age 29 within only 2 months.

This is for everyone who plans to get surgery done, and hasn't considered yet to invest all of that money into a procedure that has a much more severe effect on the overall facial structure instead. With less recovery time, risk of failure, etc.

Also for everyone who still denies that changes in facial structure can be made past 18.

This is not for me personally though, since I am way too poor for it. I would have to save up for that procedure for at least 3 years.

https://i.imgur.com/dO26hGo.jpg

insane improvement tbh

blind if you cant see it

No noticeable difference irl

a girl wont go from rejecting him to liking him because of this

thousands spent
teeth fucked up

all for this one massive cope

thousands spent
teeth fucked up

lol. His eyes got separated 2mm so his fwhr and midface ratio increased. Example, if he had midface ratio of 63mm/65mm before (0.97) now he will have 1.0 ratio, his face will look wider and better. Since only box osteotomy and LF3 can do it then its worth.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 1774

thousands spent
teeth fucked up

You can't talk about "RL" because you have never seen him that way.

And the teeth gaps are easy as fuck to treat, especially in usual MSE cases. (Ronald Ead has has undergone FAGGA treatment prior to that)

Cope me some more with the fillers you have probably wasted your money on, you pitiful alt account.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and needsolution
lol. His eyes got separated 2mm so his fwhr and midface ratio increased. Example, if he had midface ratio of 63mm/65mm before (0.97) now he will have 1.0 ratio, his face will look wider and better. Since only box osteotomy and LF3 can do it then its worth.
You just threw a bunch of numbers around

but that wont change the fact that the change is barely noticable irl

You just threw a bunch of numbers around

but that wont change the fact that the change is barely noticable irl
You must be blind then, i see clearly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
You can't talk about "RL" because you have never seen him that way.

And the teeth gaps are easy as fuck to treat, especially in usual MSE cases.

Cope me some more with the fillers you have probably wasted your money on, you pitiful alt account.
Lol no need to get butthurt buddy

i dont need to see him irl to see that from camera the changes are minimal

As expected from mew oriented projects like this one

surgery is legit, this is not

thus the reason why youre still on these forums 1 year later after your so called ‘mewing ascension’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
thus the reason why youre still on these forums 1 year later after your so called ‘mewing ascension’
Where have I ever talked about a "mewing ascension"?
Do you have pull made up shit out of your ass to support your claims?

surgery is legit, this is not
It is partially surgical, and the changes on the whole craniofacial structure are all well known.

I could need this, but have a high ipd already, would that make my high ipd worse?
Or will it actually make it better by keeping my eyes on the same position and just widen the structures around?

my palatal vault is so narrow i doubt that the MSE appliance would fit in.

Where can I find ortho that does this in Uk? I email Won Moon asking for the list of providers but he hasnt responded

I emailed him a year back and he wasn't aware of any UK based providers at that time, best bet would be visting Mike Mew when he opens up adult patients again.

You could also try medical universities but its gonna be hard to find bro

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Insane results, gotta be a retard to not see the difference

As you can see his IPD change was negligible, but the change in his cheekbones (particularly his right side) is great!

Screenshot 2019 10 09 Myofunctional Tongue Posture Advice for AGGA Patients   YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, JizzFarmer, draco and 3 others
As you can see his IPD change was negligible, but the change in his cheekbones (particularly his right side) is great!

View attachment 161106
Even his browbone changed and with that the eyebrow tilt became more positive. I cant actually tell if people that dont see changes in this are either trolling or are just absolutely retarded. I would honestly rather kill myself thn share air with some of you low IQ monkeys its just deplorable how idiotic some people can be, no wonder you guys get no attention from woman, what kind of woman would like to be with a 80 IQ man ( im sorry...i mean boy ).

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, CopingCel, Hades and 1 other person
Where did you get 2 mm IPD widening from? Did he talk about this in any of his videos?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Where did you get 2 mm IPD widening from? Did he talk about this in any of his videos?
@SayNoToRotting measured it and u can clearly see that his eyes got separated a bit.

@SayNoToRotting measured it and u can clearly see that his eyes got separated a bit.
How did he measure that? I want to believe it. Was looking for a change in IPD myself and measured the midface ratio of these before and after pics, but the ratios came out pretty much identical.

@SayNoToRotting

Attachments

• Before+MSE_Frontal.jpg
    Before+MSE_Frontal.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 104
  • 86+Days+MSE_Frontal.jpg
    86+Days+MSE_Frontal.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 88
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Only guy I’d legit give my channel too. He’s actually studying for this and is a walking test dummy. He’s brave doing what he’s doing.
KYS STUPID ASS BITCH

The worst thing about MSE is that it widens mouth (i mean for me), my mouth is 57mm already :(

Awesome case, following!

But what is wrong with his mouth. And, why does he talk so funny now. After any foid looks at his mouth or hears him talk its game over.

When is this dude gonna post an update

Also who provides MSE + face mask on east coast