Rope or ER (whats better)

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
if u had to make an immediate decision to ER or Rope what would it be?

*please note this is a HQ post / High IQ post*

@Ritalincel & @Insomniac are welcome to post here as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nausea, fobos, mojopin and 8 others
Rope. Would never rope, but never get why would you kill innocent people for your self perceived shortcomings that most people could give two shits about?

• +1
Reactions: Einon, buflek, fobos and 7 others
Rope, you get more negative karma from ER and you wouldn't even be able to reincarnate as a normie, a very subhuman incel instead.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg and Swagwaffle
ER. i hate normie scum. they make my existence worse as a subhuman on this earth ostracizing me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 176, nausea and 6 others
Neither. Take out a loan to get your dream surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Chrysler69 and Swagwaffle
I'd go KILLDOZER
1525111578813-AP_040604012324.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Insomniac, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Rope. I don’t wanna go to the level of being a killer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel, AdamLamberg, Chrysler69 and 1 other person
ER. i hate normie scum. they make my existence worse as a subhuman on this earth ostracizing me.
Utter cringe. You have no one to blame except yourself for your Sub human face

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Swagwaffle and Bengt
easily find out itt who the low t ppl are
jfl @ roping and not taking normscum with

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 176, nausea and 7 others
DON'T ER. the people to blame are the global elites. ancient humans were all slayers. why has global average attractiveness dropped?. because of this shitty hyper industrialized cultures lack of proper food and shitty gay anal dentistry and estrogenization

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swagwaffle and AdamLamberg
Utter cringe. You have no one to blame except yourself for your Sub human face
not only are u subhuman curry, but a retard too. re read my post faggot. its the normies who treat me like shit because of my looks. if they left me alone then i so be it. so why shouldnt they suffer?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Bengt
if u had to make an immediate decision to ER or Rope what would it be?

*please note this is a HQ post / High IQ post*

@Ritalincel & @Insomniac are welcome to post here as well.
R O P E

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
not only are u subhuman curry, but a retard too. re read my post faggot. its the normies who treat me like shit because of my looks. if they left me alone then i so be it. so why shouldnt they suffer?
Nigger if you hadn't been blackpilled, you would be one of those blue pilled normies. You would some beta buxxing cunt. Stop blaming others for your flaws. I can't massmurder whites becuase they treat me like shit.

• +1
ER. the people to blame are the global elites
tbh....................................................................................................................................................................................................

• +1
Nigger if you hadn't been blackpilled, you would be one of those blue pilled normies. You would some beta buxxing cunt. Stop blaming others for your flaws. I can't massmurder whites becuase they treat me like shit.
sub 70 iq. can you fucking read? im not blaming normscum for my flaws (genes). im blaming them for the suffering they impose on ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Swagwaffle and Ritalincel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Swagwaffle, RichardSpencel and 2 others
sub 70 iq. can you fucking read? im not blaming normscum for my flaws (genes). im blaming them for the suffering they impose on ugly men.
They aren't making you suffer. You imagine they are. They don't give a fuck about you. If you're gonna be some autistic retard, whose too much of a snowflake, you deserve to be ostracised

• +1
Currycellmate

• +1
They aren't making you suffer. You imagine they are. They don't give a fuck about you. If you're gonna be some autistic retard, whose too much of a snowflake, you deserve to be ostracised
normscum detected. just pick urself up by the boot straps bucko! u snowflake!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Swagwaffle, RichardSpencel and 2 others
2070.jpg

• +1
normscum detected. just pick urself up by the boot straps bucko! u snowflake!!!
Seriously tho, it's better you commit suicide tbhtbh. Because honestly, going ER isn't really going to change anything really. It's not going to lead to real social reform for aspies and incels. Will be remembered as a psychopathic monster.

• +1
rope

• +1
ER, more thrilling, more rewarding. jfl if u value human life u are an insect to space and time

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, nausea, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
i wouldnt hurt innocent people who I dont see as a danger for no reason
if i could choose what people to ER then sure

• +1
jfl if you said rope you are literally a cuck. Ugly men get treated like shit their whole lives, nobody even tries to help, and by roping you are just being a cuck by letting gl people live to fuck your oneitis.

Also, I agree that violence won't help incels. However, sexual attraction is subconscious, it can't be negotiated. Women either want to have sex with you or they don't, and it's based off an instinct they have no control over. Protesting with your peaceful picket sign will do nothing. So whether incels are viewed as mass killers or sad men who deserve sympathy, it doesn't matter. In neither scenario are you going to get a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, nausea, Swagwaffle and 6 others
tbh

• +1
FBI just got all your asses.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and AdamLamberg
Go ER then rope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nausea, Swagwaffle, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Guests: 7

• +1
  • +1
go paddock

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Swagwaffle
2q8wlcw.jpg

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Go chonassian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, nausea, Swagwaffle and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
ER for eternal fame tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, nausea and Swagwaffle
I'd blast roids and pump myself full of chemicals,then I'd die in bliss.This is the only reasonable way of suicide.

• +1
kill innocent people for your self perceived shortcomings

circular reasoning, there are shooters who try to get revenge or kill normie scum

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back