(ROPEFUEL) Eyes look less hooded cuz I put ice on them. Help needed

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
The other day I had had a black/ swollen eye and I decided to put some ice on it to make the swelling come down. I did this for 2 or 3 days of putting ice on my eyes for 20 minutes per day. Now I can see how both of them look less hooded and my upper eyelid has way more exposure cuz the fat over my eye disappeared because of the ice/cold i applied on it. Is that fat going to come back with the pass of time? Is there a way to get it back? I look way more subhuman now :woke:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 10987
No ___ No ____
(fill in the blank, IQ requirement: 80)

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
wtf is this obsession with hooding it barely matters tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, bruhcel, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
You retard its literally the other way around
Ice make my eyes even more hooded and tight than they are

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6128, GigaAscender and 6 others
I bet it’s in your head, even if it’s not, hooding changes throughout the time of day.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 4946, Dr. Greenberg and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
You retard its literally the other way around
Ice make my eyes even more hooded and tight than they are
Mine have always been hooded but now that I put this ice i have way less fat over them. It's the first time in my life I put ice on my eyes and the first time I notice having less fat/hooding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Mine have always been hooded but now that I put this ice i have way less fat over them. It's the first time in my life I put ice on my eyes and the first time I notice having less fat/hooding.
Weird
Mines were hooded too but even more with ice

man show a pic of before and after

this is a typical man from siberia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Yes but the ice is not in contact with his skin straight away
it´s ice water not direct ice jfl. you want flared up skin?

The other day I had had a black/ swollen eye and I decided to put some ice on it to make the swelling come down. I did this for 2 or 3 days of putting ice on my eyes for 20 minutes per day. Now I can see how both of them look less hooded and my upper eyelid has way more exposure cuz the fat over my eye disappeared because of the ice/cold i applied on it. Is that fat going to come back with the pass of time? Is there a way to get it back? I look way more subhuman now :woke:
was it an ice pack or ice cube

I bet it’s in your head, even if it’s not, hooding changes throughout the time of day.
BDD on here is wonderful... they don’t even focus on their actual issues

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender, Mysticcc and Deleted member 4464
you are the kind of person who reports persistent side effects (more then one year) after taking a single pill of finasteride. you better dont have any hairloss genetics.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: court monarch777, Mysticcc and SendMePicsToRate
Some here say that you can get more Upper eyelid fat by applying ice to the eyes, however I don;t see where the additional fat would come from.

I don't think the eye area has any brown fat storage to begin with.

full hooding looks terrible
jfl if you think girls want this

imagine being in sleep paralysis and seeing that

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Hooding should be mainly bone tbh

was it an ice pack or ice cube

Some here say that you can get more Upper eyelid fat by applying ice to the eyes, however I don;t see where the additional fat would come from.

I don't think the eye area has any brown fat storage to begin with.
I think it swells up the area
and makes it more tight
by tight i mean the eye brow area lowers down more after swelling
resulting in perma later on