Rosemary oil affects 306 genes and their transcriptions

Deleted member 656

Deleted member 656

C'est la Guerre
I will be back in like June. Look into Histone Deacetylase enzymes. HDACs modify Histone tails and make them wrap more tightly around the DNA, repressing gene expression. It's very likely that rosemary oil is a broad HDAC inhibitor, and its overwhelming effects aren't just a matter of coincidence. Rosemary oil aids in Histone Acetyltransferase enzyme actions. HATs convert the Acetyl group on Histones to Acetyl-COA. Histone Acetylation increases gene expression since it loosens the Histones' grip on the DNA, making expression less repressed and can even turn on gene expression in genes that are turned off due to overly tight Chromatins.

Histones aren't wrapped around the actual DNA strand (The Nucleotides), they're apart of the Chromatin, which is a mass of genetic material that compresses and packages the actual ATCG encoded DNA. The Nucleosome wraps around the Histones. The Histones are the nearest protein to the actual encoded genetic data, and therefore can have the biggest influence on how/whether the data is expressed, and this expression can greatly vary depending on how the DNA is packaged. There will always be a variance in DNA expression after Acetyltransferase modifies the Histone.

Given that Histone Acetyltransferase makes the DNA less compact, the entire makeup of the Chromatin changes; it becomes Euchromatin, which is a lightly packed Chromatin (containing DNA, RNA and other genetic related proteins). Euchromatins are almost always under active transcription, which makes sense since the decompressed Chromatin variant (the Euchromatin) can allow for Transciption Factors to reach the target genes, also allowing for gene expression.

It looks like rosemary oil is an inhibitor of the "Histone Deacetylase" enzyme. Just like how you have Fin and AI's as inhibitors of the 5-alpha-reductase and aromatase enzymes respectively.

This is just the cliff notes version of this because there is so much more.

I know it might be hard to understand at first but here's what's happening pretty much.

Histone Deacetylation removes the Acetyl group from the Histones, this causes the Histones to wrap more tightly around the DNA repressing gene expression, or completely turning it off. The Chromatin becomes too tight and Transcription Factors can't reach their target genes, and if some still could, the chance that gene expression is blocked from the inside out, is also greatly increased. So it's like a double/quadruple whammy.

Rosemary oil is likely a HDAC inhibitor, stopping the Histone Deacetylase enzyme from removing the Acetyl group from the Histones.

Once a Histone has its Acetyl group removed, there's no enzyme that for instance, adds another group instead, so the Histone is left alone, and tightens to both the ATCG data and the Nucleosome on the otherside, tightening the whole Chromatin.

When HDAC is inhibited, it keeps it's Acetyl group, which is good because Acetyl groups keep the Chromatin relatively losely compact, meaning most genes will be expressed in a way one would want.

However, Histone Acetyltransferase is an enzyme which looks for Acetyl groups to convert to Acetyl CoA groups on the Histones, loosening the hold on the ATCG and modifying the entire Chromatin as a result, turning it into a Euchromatin, which not only turns genes on that previously weren't, and greatly increasing gene expression of genes that are already "on", but also modifying expression of genes to something completely different since the Euchromatin is packed in such a way that Transcription Factors can bind to genetic data that they never attached to before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and Lorsss
Didn't read, but I know it's good to reduce inflammation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, je3oe, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Unluckily I had used rosemary in my food for all my life until some months ago I discovered it blocks testosterone

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 656
Unluckily I had used rosemary in my food for all my life until some months ago I discovered it blocks testosterone
If you eat it then it's bad, but isn't it good to wash the face with?

Well shit nigga

Hm, I've actually been using rosemary oil (topically so prob isn't doing shit) on my scalp for the anti-inflammatory effects. With so many "hair loss prevention tools" recently, I've been seeing that they're inhibitors of gene expression enzymes. It's pretty obvious what the role of 5-ar enzyme pathways are in hair loss (and other things) but what significance does HDAC's following pathway have on anything. Its obviously blocking the expression of some genes and intensifying the expression of the others prior to its occurrence on the pathway, but what significance (on hair loss, skin aging, or w/e) does this even have? Why is this a pivoting mechanism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i only use coconut oil for masturbation, face, hair, and lotion

coconut oil is king

coconut oil is everything

jfl if you arent using coconut oil for everything, even going as far as cooking shit in it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 1464 and GetThatBread
cope tbh

you were destined to have low testosterone since you popped out of your mothers loose pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Alexanderr, HighIQcel and 2 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
so what do i do with rosemary oil

• +1
I will be back in like June. Look into Histone Deacetylase enzymes. HDACs modify Histone tails and make them wrap more tightly around the DNA, repressing gene expression. It's very likely that rosemary oil is a broad HDAC inhibitor, and its overwhelming effects aren't just a matter of coincidence. Rosemary oil aids in Histone Acetyltransferase enzyme actions. HATs convert the Acetyl group on Histones to Acetyl-COA. Histone Acetylation increases gene expression since it loosens the Histones' grip on the DNA, making expression less repressed and can even turn on gene expression in genes that are turned off due to overly tight Chromatins.

Histones aren't wrapped around the actual DNA strand (The Nucleotides), they're apart of the Chromatin, which is a mass of genetic material that compresses and packages the actual ATCG encoded DNA. The Nucleosome wraps around the Histones. The Histones are the nearest protein to the actual encoded genetic data, and therefore can have the biggest influence on how/whether the data is expressed, and this expression can greatly vary depending on how the DNA is packaged. There will always be a variance in DNA expression after Acetyltransferase modifies the Histone.

Given that Histone Acetyltransferase makes the DNA less compact, the entire makeup of the Chromatin changes; it becomes Euchromatin, which is a lightly packed Chromatin (containing DNA, RNA and other genetic related proteins). Euchromatins are almost always under active transcription, which makes sense since the decompressed Chromatin variant (the Euchromatin) can allow for Transciption Factors to reach the target genes, also allowing for gene expression.

It looks like rosemary oil is an inhibitor of the "Histone Deacetylase" enzyme. Just like how you have Fin and AI's as inhibitors of the 5-alpha-reductase and aromatase enzymes respectively.

This is just the cliff notes version of this because there is so much more.

I know it might be hard to understand at first but here's what's happening pretty much.

Histone Deacetylation removes the Acetyl group from the Histones, this causes the Histones to wrap more tightly around the DNA repressing gene expression, or completely turning it off. The Chromatin becomes too tight and Transcription Factors can't reach their target genes, and if some still could, the chance that gene expression is blocked from the inside out, is also greatly increased. So it's like a double/quadruple whammy.

Rosemary oil is likely a HDAC inhibitor, stopping the Histone Deacetylase enzyme from removing the Acetyl group from the Histones.

Once a Histone has its Acetyl group removed, there's no enzyme that for instance, adds another group instead, so the Histone is left alone, and tightens to both the ATCG data and the Nucleosome on the otherside, tightening the whole Chromatin.

When HDAC is inhibited, it keeps it's Acetyl group, which is good because Acetyl groups keep the Chromatin relatively losely compact, meaning most genes will be expressed in a way one would want.

However, Histone Acetyltransferase is an enzyme which looks for Acetyl groups to convert to Acetyl CoA groups on the Histones, loosening the hold on the ATCG and modifying the entire Chromatin as a result, turning it into a Euchromatin, which not only turns genes on that previously weren't, and greatly increasing gene expression of genes that are already "on", but also modifying expression of genes to something completely different since the Euchromatin is packed in such a way that Transcription Factors can bind to genetic data that they never attached to before.
You mother fucker :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Hm, I've actually been using rosemary oil (topically so prob isn't doing shit) on my scalp for the anti-inflammatory effects. With so many "hair loss prevention tools" recently, I've been seeing that they're inhibitors of gene expression enzymes. It's pretty obvious what the role of 5-ar enzyme pathways are in hair loss (and other things) but what significance does HDAC's following pathway have on anything. Its obviously blocking the expression of some genes and intensifying the expression of the others prior to its occurrence on the pathway, but what significance (on hair loss, skin aging, or w/e) does this even have? Why is this a pivoting mechanism?
Lol dude idnr but I think you missed the joke

Goblin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464