Ross Ulbricht the silk road admin

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Ross ulbricht 5bfc326846e0fb0051bf1f91
Ross
Ross ulbricht
methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F88633e06-269d-11e7-bb90-774629f6c4d8.jpg

My analysis on him
  • 5'11 (181cm) tall
  • wide skull
    • his wide eyes are probably a failo
  • good teeth and wide mouth
  • good western euro beard genetics
  • flat, prominent cheekbones and masculine zygos
  • decent frame, could have been even better if he did some moderate weightlifting to expand his legs, lats, and neck muscles
  • decent lower 1/3rd
  • hairline not the best, but okay. especially if he combs over.
  • smart as hell. had a bachelors in Physics and a masters in materials science.
  • status maxed. criminal drug lord. too bad he slipped up and got caught.
    • also, I dont condone breaking the law (disclaimer)
  • moneymaxed. had $28,500,000 before he got caught
  • his girlfriend (a hot mixed girl - see 4th pic) said their time spent together was full of "lots of really good sex"
  • strong eye area and brow ridge. canthal tilt is decent.
And this is all before the PSL community existed so he wouldn't have even been making much effort to looksmax. he was just naturally slayer. I don't think he's perfect, there's a few pictures of him where he doesn't look as good, but overall very high SMV.

Last edited:
View attachment 135173View attachment 135174View attachment 135175
methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F88633e06-269d-11e7-bb90-774629f6c4d8.jpg

My analysis on him
  • 5'11 (181cm) tall
  • wide skull
  • decent frame, could have been even better if he did some moderate weightlifting to expand his legs, lats, and neck muscles
  • decent lower 1/3rd
  • hairline not the best, but okay. especially if he combs over.
  • smart as hell. had a bachelors in Physics and a masters in materials science.
  • status maxed. criminal drug lord. too bad he slipped up and got caught.
    • also, I dont condone breaking the law (disclaimer)
  • moneymaxed. had $28,500,000 before he got caught
  • his girlfriend (a hot mixed girl - see 4th pic) said their time spent together was full of "lots of really good sex"
  • strong eye area and brow ridge. canthal tilt is decent.
And this is all before the PSL community existed so he wouldn't have even been making much effort to looksmax. he was just naturally slayer.
Respect.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Over for jailcels. Doesn't he still have the Bitcoin or did he give it up for a lighter sentence or something?

too bad he was a fucking moron. Seriously, i could write a book on how dumb and dumb + arrogant this guy was. To this day mentioning his name probably causes bouts of snickering in the DEA. Dumb kid thought he was a drug kingpin, but just imagine: this guy had less craft than a street level nigger dealer.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Over for jailcels. Doesn't he still have the Bitcoin or did he give it up for a lighter sentence or something?
the FBI seized it all. he had like 600,000 of them. who knows if the FBI will even use them
too bad he was a fucking moron. Seriously, i could write a book on how dumb and dumb + arrogant this guy was. To this day mentioning his name probably causes bouts of snickering in the DEA. Dumb kid thought he was a drug kingpin, but just imagine: this guy had less craft than a street level negro dealer.
are you serious? it took a pretty complicated investigation to catch him, even some federal agents became corrupted and tried to join in. unless you work for the russian mafia or north korea, most criminals get caught regardless of how smart they are.

the FBI seized it all. he had like 600,000 of them. who knows if the FBI will even use them

are you serious? it took a pretty complicated investigation to catch him, even some federal agents became corrupted and tried to join in. unless you work for the russian mafia or north korea, most criminals get caught regardless of how smart they are.
The FBI is certain that's all he has?

The FBI is certain that's all he has?
well they took his laptop, it was probably an offline wallet. they could have tracked the bitcoins through the blockchain too, they tracked and imprisoned other people like corrupt federal agents by figuring out who took bitcoins from silk road

Yes I am serious. It was not a complicated invesitgation at all, it had only been going on for 2 years (this is not long at all for an investigation of this nature) and the breakthrough was a guy doing off duty research. Yes, an IRS agent was bored and said hey in my free time I'm going to have a look and see if i can figure out whose the big cheese behind the SR. Just simple investigative work the level of which you could get any fucking moron with a bit of SE experience to do. Ross's OPSEC was next to non existent. Yes, criminals get caught all the time - street level criminals. By design, to some degree also.. Kingpins very rarely go down, and when they do its usually investigations into their finances that take many many years to come to fruition. This nigga got BTFO by a fucking google search and an IP trace, for fucks sake. Your entire criminal enterprise, brought down, because you were dumb enough to post your real name in association with talks about running a drug marketplace.

We're talking about a guy who tried to organize hits through the darknet, to the tune of some several hundred thousand dollars - almost certainly a fed honeypot - and of course the attempted hits never happened, this moron literally gave his money and directly implicated himself to either scammers or feds. A guy who tried to buy a fake ID while hot, again, through the darknet - almost certainly from a fed honeypot. A guy who at the time of his arrest, was logged into his drug marketplace, in a PUBLIC LIBRARY, on his personal laptop and had all his cryptocurrency information stored on that very laptop. This would be an embarassing mistake for someone merely purchasing drugs. For someone running the entire fucking show, this is hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and john_cope
Yes I am serious. It was not a complicated invesitgation at all, it had only been going on for 2 years (this is not long at all for an investigation of this nature) and the breakthrough was a guy doing off duty research. Yes, an IRS agent was bored and said hey in my free time I'm going to have a look and see if i can figure out whose the big cheese behind the SR. Just simple investigative work the level of which you could get any fucking moron with a bit of SE experience to do. Ross's OPSEC was next to non existent. Yes, criminals get caught all the time - street level criminals. By design, to some degree also.. Kingpins very rarely go down, and when they do its usually investigations into their finances that take many many years to come to fruition. This negro got BTFO by a fucking google search and an IP trace, for fucks sake. Your entire criminal enterprise, brought down, because you were dumb enough to post your real name in association with talks about running a drug marketplace.

We're talking about a guy who tried to organize hits through the darknet, to the tune of some several hundred thousand dollars - almost certainly a fed honeypot - and of course the attempted hits never happened, this moron literally gave his money and directly implicated himself to either scammers or feds. A guy who tried to buy a fake ID while hot, again, through the darknet - almost certainly from a fed honeypot. A guy who at the time of his arrest, was logged into his drug marketplace, in a PUBLIC LIBRARY, on his personal laptop and had all his cryptocurrency information stored on that very laptop. This would be an embarassing mistake for someone merely purchasing drugs. For someone running the entire fucking show, this is hilarious
tldr

• +1
Life in prison /10

• +1
Yes I am serious. It was not a complicated invesitgation at all, it had only been going on for 2 years (this is not long at all for an investigation of this nature) and the breakthrough was a guy doing off duty research. Yes, an IRS agent was bored and said hey in my free time I'm going to have a look and see if i can figure out whose the big cheese behind the SR. Just simple investigative work the level of which you could get any fucking moron with a bit of SE experience to do. Ross's OPSEC was next to non existent. Yes, criminals get caught all the time - street level criminals. By design, to some degree also.. Kingpins very rarely go down, and when they do its usually investigations into their finances that take many many years to come to fruition. This negro got BTFO by a fucking google search and an IP trace, for fucks sake. Your entire criminal enterprise, brought down, because you were dumb enough to post your real name in association with talks about running a drug marketplace.

This post IQ mogs me

28.5m in btc at that time, he would be worth a couple billions today if his wealth was preserved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and john_cope

Tbh this dude fucking did some low IQ shit for the magnitude of shit he was running.
Like literally all he had to do, is have some panic press bottom, which overheats the PC and destroys it as soon as it pressed.
Also this and less cocky and more secure online.
Appreantly tor is extremely hard to track

28.5m in btc at that time, he would be worth a couple billions today if his wealth was preserved
Probably impossible to offload or spend. But yeah he could have ran off with quite a bunch in tangible financial assets if he managed to exit the criminal lifestyle without getting caught

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Redrighthand
Probably impossible to offload or spend. But yeah he could have ran off with quite a bunch in tangible financial assets if he managed to exit the criminal lifestyle without getting caught
foid fever got him caught

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and john_cope