round eyes mog hunter eyes.

D

Deleted member 2769

Truecel
legit.
Sean O'Pry is Dapper in Salvatore Ferragamo for Fashion Group ...

if he had rounder eyes he would look so much better. jfl @ psl autist thinking foids wanting chinese eyed aliens.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Copeful, Deleted and 14 others
indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
Useless thraed

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1680 and 14 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 2205, Fear and 1 other person
What the fuck is this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1680, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
what is happening with this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Reoa, NormieKilla and 5 others
you mean eyes like this?

B8C79DB3 FB45 4C35 B770 EE0DF5875A05

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 8853 and 20 others
wrong forum ky

COPEEEE
A589fbc

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5694 and 1 other person
So basically take away O’pry’s biggest halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Warlow, Richard_Hungwell and 9 others
your life is useless, you pathetic numb skulled dog.
Jfl don't talk to my bro like that lol he lifts over 200kg he is a Chad and would knock u out and fuck ur oneitis at the same time

Meh opry looks like an alien cuz of his eyes

laios somerhalder meeks all have hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Richard_Hungwell and Danish_Retard
Jfl don't talk to my bro like that lol he lifts over 200kg he is a Chad and would knock u out and fuck ur oneitis at the same time
i am 6 foot 9 black deformedcel. i would crush your pathetic skull like a boy crushing a cockroach. you are beyond pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and Arkantos
i am 6 foot 9 black deformedcel. i would crush your pathetic skull like a boy crushing a cockroach. you are beyond pathetic.
If ur 6'9 I'm 8ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Slob and Danish_Retard
NGL O Pry's eyes look off tbh I think these guys eye areas have more wide spread appeal

Blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9344, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
Sir I have to ask you to stop and get away from the keyboard

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
legit.
Sean O'Pry is Dapper in Salvatore Ferragamo for Fashion Group ...'Pry is Dapper in Salvatore Ferragamo for Fashion Group ...

if he had rounder eyes he would look so much better. jfl @ psl autist thinking foids wanting chinese eyed aliens.
Wtf is this thread?????????
No scientific backup,uselless claims come on op you can do better than that

Agreed.

Cyclopscel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Slob
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 616
look at the reactions tho. people won't say the obvious they give reacts.
you do realize that out of all of those reaction only 2 are likes?

Next op thread : small curry dick mogs huge bbc dick

• JFL
9 reactions.
look at this
7 reactions.
15 reactions.
i had another thread but it was deleted by a mod. i needed a better reaction score so i will stop posting this now.

all reactions gives better reputation I'm pretty sure ngl
dude, seven out of those nine reactions are "huh?"'s and "JFL"'s. do you seriously not understand what this means? why are you talking about your reputation all of a sudden? aren't we talking about the validity of this very post?

dude, seven out of those nine reactions are "huh?"'s and "JFL"'s. do you seriously not understand what this means? also, why are you talking about your reputation all of a sudden? aren't we talking about the validity of this very post?
i believe they all give reactions. as you can see I have recently crossed 4000 rep. and no, there is no validity in this post, it's only my opinion and theory. as you obviously can see, this thread won't be on the front page for very long. and i hope it will start a discussion.

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
eye shape doesn't necessarily matter, just have under eye support and a prominent browbone.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Slob
cope if you dont have hunter eyes just rope

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Normie looksmaxxers be like: almond shaped eyes
Is almond eyes the biggest normie looksmax delusion of all time? Seriously, every oblivious normgroid only knows about the almond meme and symmetry.
Almond eyes are a subhuman curry trait.

• +1
Is almond eyes the biggest normie looksmax delusion of all time? Seriously, every oblivious normgroid only knows about the almond meme and symmetry.
Almond eyes are a subhuman curry trait.
Include the terms "chiselled jawline" and "hollow cheeks"
Cringe

Also, I want to deduct the highest lowest cheekbones meme so badly but I don't have the motivation nor is my PC working to do a proper thread

Vertically narrow eyes are ideal but some people can pull off round eyes

Johnny depp 02

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3202 and 5'8manlet

Rob Lowe has rounded eye yet he still looks good, but Sean O'Pry still has the ideal eye area Imo.

And "Chinks" only have bad eye areas (usually) due to a lack of brow ridge, poor PFL, horrible ESR, too hooded eyes and too much of a positive canthal tilt. The shape is okay a lot of the times.

I just believe that you are coping big time OP.

• +1
I've had multiple women tell me they prefer guys like Matt Bomer over Hemsworth and O'Pry because their eyes are too squinty.

MattBomer

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Warlow
If you think women are honest, please PM me. I have a bridge I can sell you for cheap.

Explain Bomer's and Henry Cavill's popularity and universal appeal to women then? I've shown O'Pry to multiple women and they said he looks too strange. It's almost like too much of a good thing where they don't even look real anymore.

NGL O Pry's eyes look off tbh I think these guys eye areas have more wide spread appeal

View attachment 372907View attachment 372908
i agree. chris hemsworth eyes are especally nice imo
Explain Bomer's and Henry Cavill's popularity and universal appeal to women then? I've shown O'Pry to multiple women and they said he looks too strange. It's almost like too much of a good thing where they don't even look real anymore.
bomer has never fucked a woman

Brutal morph

Attachments

• FaceApp_1608390255202.jpg
    FaceApp_1608390255202.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 6fb7d41b27ee63eca99fd573022e313d.jpg
    6fb7d41b27ee63eca99fd573022e313d.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 23
legit.
Sean O'Pry is Dapper in Salvatore Ferragamo for Fashion Group ...'Pry is Dapper in Salvatore Ferragamo for Fashion Group ...

>Chinese
Keep coping chang

Boomer have hunter eyes and Cavill eye area have good coloring and his lower third is Olympian god tier

Pitt eyes are ideal