RU-58841 safe for a teenager to use?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I'm 16 and my hairline is receding bad tbh... it sucks everyone calls me the balding kid and idk why its receding, probably due to stress

I tried minoxidil and it aged up my skin so bad tbh. Peppermint oil did the same too. Dermarolling at 2.5mm is good but I still feel like hair is shedding.

I'm almost out of options pls tell me RU-58841 can be used on teenagers... I dont want to fuck up my dick growth I heard it only blocks dht on the scalp? I need my dick to grow more i'm barely scraping 7 inches bonepressed tbh and shitty girth...

• So Sad
Reactions: Balkancel
Lmao poor kid, god did u dirty bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinko, ElliotRodgerJr, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
art-part2_razor.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Chinko, ElliotRodgerJr and 5 others
Yes it shouldn't affect hormones systemically I'm on ru and I dont notice any low dht/test side effects.

Technically we don't know if it's safe for anyone to use let alone teenagers.

However, based on what limited safety studies have been done, it shouldn't be a problem so long as it doesn't go systemic.

Don't use it for at least 24hr after dermarolling. Be careful not to transfer any on to other people as it could cause birth defects and other issues.

Dick stops growing at 15 nigga you should be more worried about your frame

Technically we don't know if it's safe for anyone to use let alone teenagers.

However, based on what limited safety studies have been done, it shouldn't be a problem so long as it doesn't go systemic.

Don't use it for at least 24hr after dermarolling. Be careful not to transfer any on to other people as it could cause birth defects and other issues.
People said the same about minoxidil and collagen and it still affected my collagen. Tbh I think I'll just wait till 18...

Yes it shouldn't affect hormones systemically I'm on ru and I dont notice any low dht/test side effects.
I notice you've been doing a lot of hair regrow stuff. Notice any results bro??

I notice you've been doing a lot of hair regrow stuff. Notice any results bro??
Yeah I've been using ru for about 3 months and noticed my vellus hairs starting to get thicker.(I'm Norwood 2 with a bunch of vellus hairs where my original hairline was.

hmmm a drug

- that never was and never will be fda approved
- was never tested on teenagers
- nobody knows what the long term effects are
- might cause in blindness in rare cases
- comes from shady chinese underground labatories with noone controlling them
- could very well be mixed with other stuff or dont even contain ru at all

what could possibly go wrong?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Npcdoomer, Chinko, buflek and 2 others
At 16 id stop taking this shit its bad for you