RU58841 side effects debunked

Lorsss

Lorsss

powered by Ostarine
in Hair loss forums people report to have experienced terrible side effects with topical RU58841 like insomnia, erectile disfunction, headache, red eyes, impotence, inorgasmia and lung diseases.

however theese side effects might be just placebo, in fact on this site you can find the mathematical proof related to the pharmacokinetics of RU58841 that shows this drug cannot enter the blood vessels and ruin your systemical hormonal balance
[URL="http://www.ru58841.info/side-effects/[/URL]"]www.ru58841.info/side-effects/[/URL]

Lorsss

Lorsss

powered by Ostarine
how u gonna confirm the maths with an iq the size of a pistachio
I have passed 4 maths exams at university (related to linear algebra, calculus and statistics)

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

Man fuck this man, Why cant we just have hair without having to sacrifice other things... there is always something ffs.

chesscel

chesscel

Life is about nw0
in Hair loss forums people report to have experienced terrible side effects with topical RU58841 like insomnia, erectile disfunction, headache, red eyes, impotence, inorgasmia and lung diseases.
however theese side effects might be just placebo
its probably the same situation with a lot of finasteride side effects, any noticeable change in their subhuman body gets blamed on the drug jfl

Lorsss

Lorsss

powered by Ostarine
Man fuck this man, Why cant we just have hair without having to sacrifice other things... there is always something ffs.
unless ru58841 is 100 times more powerful than finasteride, we should not worry about 1mg of ru588 inside our body.
as regards to minoxidil, his side effects are a meme: some people claim minoxidil penetrate the blood vessels and ages the skin in your body, however they don't know our skin is 2 squared meters large, and some minox can't reduce collagen production in all of it

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

unless ru58841 is 100 times more powerful than finasteride, we should not worry about 1mg of ru588 inside our body.
as regards to minoxidil, his side effects are a meme: some people claim minoxidil penetrate the blood vessels and ages the skin in your body, however they don't know our skin is 2 squared meters large, and some minox can't reduce collagen production in all of it
Thx for the clarification, Im planning to fix my nw1 go to nw0 as the hairline is naturally uneven i cant style it, Contacted the clinic last year they asked if i used anything i said i didnt, When i do get it done i might have to use something to keep the remaining hair.

Now im really skeptical about all the shit i have been reading about fin, Minox, and about all the side effects and such, I deffo not gonna take fin, So its been a year and im going to contact them again soon only ive been thinking about what i can use safely because im sure they want me to use something, Thats why i havent contacted them yet. I really dont want any side effects.

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Enthusiast
some people claim minoxidil penetrate the blood vessels and ages the skin
they probably just mean the area where it gets applied tho

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
im pretty sure they messed up by not multiplying by N(0)??
nvm, N(0) is assumed to be 1 mg
jfl doesn't mean the math is not wrong tho, because N(0)=1, you don't have to worry about N(0), but the writer clearly did not properly account for N(0) (despite still getting the right answer)

Last edited:
Lorsss

Lorsss