Rulemaxxing. Follow these 20 rules to death.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
1. Protect yourself at all times, your life comes before anyone else's.

2. Rule one.

3. Never trust anyone, not even family. It makes no sense to trust someone. If you do not trust someone you are always one step ahead of them. Not the other way round.

4. Never show emotions, it makes you look weak, and on top of that, people now know your weaknesses. Its like having the same username and password.

5. Never snitch, ever.

6. Blood is thicker than water. Your family comes before anyone else except yourself. Of course, there are exceptions such as abuse, which is why rule 3 comes before rule 6.

7. Ride the roller coaster until it finishes. If you enjoy something reap all the benefits from it until it ends, but always know all good things comes to a end, don't become surprised when the ride ends.

8. Expect all outcomes, so you are not stunned by an outcome you did not expect.

9. Fear is like food. A bit is always good for you, but too much and it will ruin you. You will not fear another men if you read rule 1.

10. Your friends are not your friends, they are your friends because you have value in their eyes. But don't get comfy, your best friend can be your worst enemy tomorrow.

11. All things happen for a reason.

12. If you are not physically dominant, (manlet, weak, skinny), you need to prove yourself once.

13. Never let someone push you around, the saying that "getting angry is what women do" is somewhat true, but getting pushed around due to not fighting back is called being a bitch. Speak up for yourself, have thick skin, only fight when the time is correct and if you (again) read rule 1 you will not have any problem with this. Getting emotional is what women do, male aggression is what makes the world spin.

14. Never rely on anyone.

15. Maybe means no.

16. People can change, quickly.

17. If you have to ask if something matters, it probably does.

18. Do not believe everything you hear.

19. If you see an opportunity for yourself that will benefit yourself, but disadvantage another, take it, people have taken advantage of you being an incel your whole life.

20. Rules is like math, you can know it all one day, but forget it all the next day, re - read these rules all the time.

"Credit goes to Fivefourmanlet from .me"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PrisonMike, iamgoingtomakeit and 6 others
Nigga don't steal fivefourmanlet's content without giving him credit smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
Good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nigga don't steal fivefourmanlet's content without giving him credit smh
Yeah its added now. I remembered I saw these on .me but didn't know who exactly posted them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
Yeah its added now. I remembered I saw these on .me but didn't know who exactly posted them.
Noice, it was a very good and legit post ngl

• +1
Agree with most of them. Sometimes things happen without reason

• +1
1.Be low inhib and do whatever

• +1
"Your friends are not your friends, they are your friends because you have value in their eyes. But don't get comfy, your best friend can be your worst enemy tomorrow."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz and Future Arablite