I'm gonna try running rope game.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Life-like VR ER simulator when?
I'm not sure, but on the path we're on I suspect around 2030 is when you have like VR that you can "feel" with real senses. VR will probably make some big leaps in the 2020s though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Exotic colouring for curry niggas is blue eyes. Stroma is gonna salvage us brown eye niggas.
I'm going for hazel greenish like sommer ray. Blue eyes look better on dark skin than my wierd yellow-light brown skin tone.

I'm going for hazel greenish like sommer ray. Blue eyes look better on dark skin than my wierd yellow-light brown skin tone.
My skin is pretty fucking light tbh, on the parts of body that aren't tanned they look borderline white. I dunno If I should go for green or blue with stroma.

My skin is pretty fucking light tbh, on the parts of body that aren't tanned they look borderline white. I dunno If I should go for green or blue with stroma.
green looks better and more natural imo

I'm not sure, but on the path we're on I suspect around 2030 is when you have like VR that you can "feel" with real senses. VR will probably make some big leaps in the 2020s though.
keep coping and hoping idiot

green looks better and more natural imo
I guess I'll have to see some more morphs to see which one is more attractive on me, cuz either way light eyes with jet black hair is visually striking, but Im not sure which one would make me better looking.