Runnercels need advice

D

Deleted member 8165

bad eyebrow plucker according to makingithappen
does anybody has a routine on how to get into running? ive tried running but my legs fucking hurt after 5 minutes

warm up with dynamic stretching, and look into doing calisthenics to build up leg strength
the main problem with beginners is the sore legs which decreases performance and the will to run, plus running on sore legs with a beginner's technique isn't legit
do 1 mile and build up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 6400
you have to stretch before and after each run to avoid injuries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
warm up with static stretching, and look into doing calisthenics to build up leg strength
the main problem with beginners is the sore legs which decreases performance and the will to run, plus running on sore legs with a beginner's technique isn't legit
do 1 mile and build up
you have to stretch before and after each run to avoid injuries
thanks

get 1cm MSE
proper breathing techniques
lot of hydration
red light on most of your skin (face, torso and genitals)
Cardarine if you want to dope
Caffeine for ATP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 8165
fuck running, join the sprinting crew
Gallery medium

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Alexanderr and Deleted member 8165
Don’t be a fucking pussy

just run

but if you want to be higher t do sprinting and high intensity work

long distance running is beta as fuck

look up physiques of sprinters vs runners
sprinting wont make me look like a sprinter they look like that because they lift weigths and genetics

Thats true but sprinting goes hand in hand with weights

whereas running kills yours gains
im just running to lose extra weigth im not going for half marathons and marathons

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
I still think sprinting would be more beneficial. I’ve read that long distance running slows your metabolism so that you can expend that energy over a longer amount of time. Whereas sprinting does the opposite. But whatever you do simply eating less will help a lot more. You only burn 100 calories per mile you run, could achieve the same effect by skipping a meal
im already fasting, skipping 2 meals

warm up with dynamic stretching, and look into doing calisthenics to build up leg strength
do 1 mile and build up
Posts4Reputation4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 8165 and Clark69
Might be problems with your form, do you heel strike? Try running a few paces barefoot, you won't be able to land heel first, make sure that's how you run

• +1
Might be problems with your form, do you heel strike? Try running a few paces barefoot, you won't be able to land heel first, make sure that's how you run
i think my form is good i just havent done physical exercise in like 3 years

Make sure to only do it a few days a week and don’t run too many miles I don’t run for more than 3-4 miles, too much more than that will make you look like a stick

• +1
Thats true but sprinting goes hand in hand with weights

whereas running kills yours gains
There is alot of difference between long distance running training. and short distance/sprint running training.

Sprinting is a looksmax, long distance running is a looksmin. I'd recommend doing HIT.