rural US vs rural Europe

tbh

• Total voters
bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
since all stacies in the cities are feminists who've been pumped and dumped more often than you've talked to a woman, the only way to find a virgin, fairly decent looking and social conservative woman to marry is in rural parts of the world. so the question is, where are there more women like this, in rural USA or rural Europe, and why?

you ain't getting a virgin jb christian trad wife ever
jfl at thinking you can go to the rural parts of a country and find a foid to date. you gotta be a known local or some shit (chad only if you're not).

but to answer your question, rural europe for sure. goodluck learning a new language though.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Good_Little_Goy, TheChosenChad and 8 others
there is a lot of difference between rural russia and rural france

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber and TheChosenChad
jfl at thinking you can go to the rural parts of a country and find a foid to date. you gotta be a known local or some shit (chad only if you're not).

but to answer your question, rural europe for sure. goodluck learning a new language though.
just a theoretical question, but why europe?

Impossible to integrate in rural europe.
Even natives from the actual country have a time understanding those uncultured swines.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
just a theoretical question, but why europe?
Well it makes sense that Europe as a whole is larger than the US, religion is more deeply rooted in Europe than it is in the US (even in the rural parts of the US). People in the US are also on average of higher socioeconomic level, so obviously even the rural hoes in the US have gotten to see TikTok Chads and Instagram hunks more on average than EU girls. This is just my speculation at least.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 10524
all women are whores

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
Rural EU for sure.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
my dream is to buy a little cabin house hybrid in rural america where the gun laws are pro second amendment and the locals god fearing people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 6273
my dream is to buy a little cabin house hybrid in rural america where the gun laws are pro second amendment and the locals god fearing people
Same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 10524
Aren't those women literally racist? I doubt they would be open to racemixing.

Aren't those women literally racist? I doubt they would be open to racemixing.
3298.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Gosick
Arent you pakistani? They'd kill you on sight

fax