Sad fate of most GYMCELS

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff
👇Is this 👇
IMG 20200123 121531 607

After months and years of gymcelling most will see no results.
In fact most who pick up gymcelling will quit within 2/3 weeks

Number 1 reason: Ego-lifting aka sacrificing form, technique, and range of motion for 'heavy' weights

- Almost everyday at the gym I see some guy doing the 'Macarena' dance with the dumbbells claiming to do dumbbell curls.... literally this one guy was barely able to stand with 35lbs dumbbells and he was throwing the weights in every direction in attempt to curl them. If only he humbled himself and started with 15lbs weights JFL

Number 2 reason: Diet
How can a 300lb person expect to lose weight when they remain in a caloric surplus! It blows my mind how right after 30 min on the treadmill they go buy a box of Popeyes Chicken and three sodas
If you want to lose weight be on a caloric deficit. If you want to gain weight be on a caloric surplus. Easier said than done but at least attempt it.

These are the 2 main mistakes I see IMHO

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 6400, OOGABOOGA and 11 others
Number 3 reason: Cardio
JFL at men doing JUST cardio with NO weightlifting program and sacrificing muscle by doing this shit.

Number 4 reason: Not tracking calories and eating intuitively
You'll overeat.

Number 5 reason: No consistency
Kinda speaks for itself tbh, you have to put time and effort for proper aesthetics (especially if you're going in natty).

Number 6 reason: Buying tons of supplements and eating shit food or too little
Supplements are an addition to a food-based approach, not a fucking hack.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, OOGABOOGA, forwardgrowth and 4 others
Jfl you need Heavy weights to gain without roids.
6 reps max

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Zeta ascended and DarkTriadPeerReview
6 reps max
Yes but it must be manageable not to point where your form is shit

What's the point of curling 50lbs if you don't even activate the biceps?!?
You can use momentum, angles, and shoulders to curl but barely activate the biceps resulting in no muscle breakdown or growth

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 6400, DidntRead and 6 others
6 reps max
Time under tension and form as flawless as possible + good range of motion with weights for reps to failure/close to failure is the same as "muh heavy weights", the rep range is an old bro science stuff, look into fast and slow twitch muscle fibers, you need both high-rep and low-rep to build muscle correctly
so much misinfo here, if you eat at a big enough surplus cardio doesnt kill gains... it can help

in comments not in post**
Cardio does not help with hypertrophy, it can only boost weight loss if done correctly and of course it accompanies a weightlifting program, but I was talking about a just-cardio-approach, that's not good at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Kingkellz
Yes but it must be manageable not to point where your form is shit

What's the point of curling 50lbs if you don't even activate the biceps?!?
You can use momentum, angles, and shoulders to curl but barely activate the biceps resulting in no muscle breakdown or growth
Yes of course correct muscle activation and range of motion.
But low reps and High weights with that Imo.
Where you barely can perform 5 th or 6 th rep

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Time under tension and form as flawless as possible + good range of motion with weights for reps to failure/close to failure is the same as "muh heavy weights", the rep range is an old bro science stuff, look into fast and slow twitch muscle fibers, you need both high-rep and low-rep to build muscle correctly

Cardio does not help with hypertrophy, it can only boost weight loss if done correctly and of course it accompanies a weightlifting program, but I was talking about a just-cardio-approach, that's not good at all
If remember correctly I saw in one of Jeremy eithers vid where a study showed muscle growth with no weight but just curling in the correct motion consistently over 7 weeks I think...

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, DarkTriadPeerReview and (deleted member)
If remember correctly I saw in one of Jeremy eithers vid where a study showed muscle growth with no weight but just curling in the correct motion consistently over 7 weeks I think...
Noob gains be so real that you can wake up with arm and shoulder growth from jacking off with perfect motion consistently over 20 years :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, thickdickdaddy27 and Kingkellz
6 reps max
You're right. Everyone should look into SSC, Plyometrics, Strength Training and Olympic Lifting. All of them combined is potentially the best way to grow fast-twitch fibers. As well as the possibility of gene doping with Clenbuterol if the reports of that are in any way reputable. But Clenbuterol is hell, you'll probably have to go buy some vodka after day 1 on 20mcg because of the high inhib. So just naturally focus on SSC, Plyo, ST and OL, get enough rest, water, sleep, protein. All the straight forward stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and DarkTriadPeerReview
You cannot outwork a bad diet

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Not a problem for me, however age pill hits hard any way.

Can’t relate

Yes
Yes
Yes

Some people don't even listen to this and it's cruical