[Sad] There is No 'Success is the Best Revenge' For Incels

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
One of the most common :bluepill: copes people tell nerds, incels when they're young is that one day, they will be rich and all those popular kids will be working at mcdonalds. First of all, that's not true, quite the contrary in fact, but that's not the point of this post.

There is no success, lifestyle, nothing that will redeem you from teenage inceldom. Oh you make a lot of money? Cool, have fun driving your nice car around by yourself. Oh you can vacation to exotic places? Guess you haven't looked at Stacy's instagram for the past 10 years where she's gone to the beach with friends and studied abroad with friends in college. Oh you got a nice girl because you're a rich successful businessman? Hm. That's great. Except Chad got to take her virginity at 14 in her bedroom after school while her parents weren't home. For free. Enjoy your 20 mins of sex with her, then you can get back to buying her stuff.

No degree of success will ever be equivalent to the euphoria of being a young chad, stacy, or any teen who grew up with memories with friends, girlfriends, and the blissfulness of youth.

You missed out on the climax of life. Getting a gf now doesn't feel the same with your dopamine fried, hormone deficient brain. It's like showing up to the stadium after the game has ended, and everyone is leaving their seats, headed home. You can stand there as people walk by you, feeling a fraction of what being at the game was like, but you don't experience it in it's full force. You're just getting leftover scraps.

The only thing keeping me alive is my survival instincts. There is nothing left this life has to offer that is equivalent to the euphoria of youth and its fun and romantic experiences. Maybe having a family, where you can relive your youth through your successful Chad son. But if you want that, well, daily reminder you're ugly so it probably ain't happening. Plus you have to risk half your wealth to some girl who probably doesn't even lust over you. You're a resource to her, not a partner.

You'll never be the boy in my sig.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 31155 and 16 others
depressing post

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 31155, horizontallytall and 4 others

In conclusion: it's over

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Bluepill, The Dude Abides and 4 others
Not gonna read this whole cortisol raising shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bluepill, The Dude Abides and 7 others
IDK everyone is different, I dont see life this way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and SHARK
Depends why you're incel. Nothing wrong with looksmaxing in early 20s then slaying mid/late 20s tbh, assuming you have the genetics for it. Even if you cant slay you should still be able to looksmax enough to appeal to a small number of girls, though you may never be chad.

There's a lot of women to bang and challenges to overcome, and I'm excited.

Quality thread

I had to post this xd

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 656
Reading this post before taking off for vacation :feelscry: big mistake

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Even overdosing on ashwagandha won't remove the cortisol from this post.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
We can't do anything to revive the past, it's gone. And we'll never be as happy as the guy in your sig. We're DESELECTED, not worthy of being happy in society, and nobody gives one shit about it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, badromance and Extra Chromosome
I’m the only one who’s cortisol didn’t raise, it lowered a bit knowing it’s not over

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 656 and badromance
As someone who had zero female attention / romantic memories in his teen, I gotta say that being a "late bloomer" is pretty much cope. I probably feel a bit of delight now from time to time but most of the time it's just about pure chagrin and depression. I even had such feelings already when I knew nothing about psl, blackpill, redpill etc.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
As someone who had zero female attention / romantic memories in his teen, I gotta say that being a "late bloomer" is pretty much cope. I probably feel a bit of delight now from time to time but most of the time it's just about pure chagrin and depression. I even had such feelings already when I knew nothing about psl, blackpill, redpill etc.
life is brutal
just gotta keep moving of whatever is left
i try to avoid thinking otherwise i feel :feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
We can't do anything to revive the past, it's gone. And we'll never be as happy as the guy in your sig. We're DESELECTED, not worthy of being happy in society, and nobody gives one shit about it.
true
but it doesn't hurt as much anymore
fuckk

life is brutal
just gotta keep moving of whatever is left
i try to avoid thinking otherwise i feel :feelswhy::feelswhy:.
Do whatever you can before you turn 20 bro

• +1
Reactions: badromance
There is no redemption or justice for the incel.

It is over.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
One of the most common :bluepill: copes people tell nerds, incels when they're young is that one day, they will be rich and all those popular kids will be working at mcdonalds. First of all, that's not true, quite the contrary in fact, but that's not the point of this post.

There is no success, lifestyle, nothing that will redeem you from teenage inceldom. Oh you make a lot of money? Cool, have fun driving your nice car around by yourself. Oh you can vacation to exotic places? Guess you haven't looked at Stacy's instagram for the past 10 years where she's gone to the beach with friends and studied abroad with friends in college. Oh you got a nice girl because you're a rich successful businessman? Hm. That's great. Except Chad got to take her virginity at 14 in her bedroom after school while her parents weren't home. For free. Enjoy your 20 mins of sex with her, then you can get back to buying her stuff.

No degree of success will ever be equivalent to the euphoria of being a young chad, stacy, or any teen who grew up with memories with friends, girlfriends, and the blissfulness of youth.

You missed out on the climax of life. Getting a gf now doesn't feel the same with your dopamine fried, hormone deficient brain. It's like showing up to the stadium after the game has ended, and everyone is leaving their seats, headed home. You can stand there as people walk by you, feeling a fraction of what being at the game was like, but you don't experience it in it's full force. You're just getting leftover scraps.

The only thing keeping me alive is my survival instincts. There is nothing left this life has to offer that is equivalent to the euphoria of youth and its fun and romantic experiences. Maybe having a family, where you can relive your youth through your successful Chad son. But if you want that, well, daily reminder you're ugly so it probably ain't happening. Plus you have to risk half your wealth to some girl who probably doesn't even lust over you. You're a resource to her, not a partner.

What do you mean? I looksmaxxed so my ex-oneitis's best friend developed a crush on me (she is uglier) then I rejected her and only showed that I wanted to date the schoolmates. She looked sad the other day but she made fun of me by helping faking love of my ex oneitis into me when I was 3.5 psl.

All your posts sound like you are depressed
Do whatever you can before you turn 20 bro
What do you mean by that? By 20 you can't do certain stuff or what?

V

maybe once i get my degree everything will be cool

When you compare everything to Chad and Stacy then yeah shit seems pointless duh. You were not meant for that life, and moneymaxxing will absolutely piss off your haters and people who look down on you. They will still feel jealousy inside whenever they see you in your new car, expensive ass clothes, vacations, ect

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
“You can stand there as people walk by you, feeling a fraction of what being at the game was like, but you don't experience it in its full force.” you should be a writer man. This was a crazy sentence.

• +1

Most socially awkward people are under-achievers in the game of capitalism, not over-achievers. Not every socially awkward nerd can be a successful computer engineer making six figures.

• +1