Sad to think about the people who ascension is impossible for

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
Almost everyone can ascend even PSL2.5 can ascend but it’s sad to think there are some people who can’t be helped
  • Paralyzed/wheelchair guys
  • Burn victims
  • Chinese men
BA50147D D8AA 49B0 B486 54A12B1C8B0A

57B20E2E B753 4A4D 8748 7F7946C4A79E

3F3AAFC3 95F5 4A17 914F 629DB9B84AAE

Who else?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Limbo, homesick and 6 others
this rice looks compeletly average for his nation tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Cardiologyscribe
As if that is enough
i dont know but putting him to one bucket with severly deformed/disabled ppl is a bit too much
they have higher chances than him :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Barbarossa_, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Imagine how hopeless they feel when they have to finally internalise that it's over and no surgery can fix them...

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Cardiologyscribe
IncelTears users

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and disillusioned
Burn victims should just kill themselves srs.
Aren’t they anti-incel ? “Incel watch dog community” whatever the fuck that is
They are coping incels and low tier normies.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Madhate
Burn victims can ascend. This guy looked better after the face transplant than he did before the fire.
Ht split transplant er 160824 16x9 992

Just get burned theory.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Kade and Cardiologyscribe
Ill become wheelchair guy after LL

• Love it
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
I honestly think if you are extremely unattractive, you have a chance based in virtue signalling maxxing. Like that guy in the wheelchair with that nurse "girlfriend." Ultimate societal brownie points.

Who it is truly over for are the normal ugly/short guys who don't have money to surgeymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, Cardiologyscribe and PubertyMaxxer
I honestly think if you are extremely unattractive, you have a chance based in virtue signalling maxxing. Like that guy in the wheelchair with that nurse "girlfriend." Ultimate societal brownie points.

Who it is truly over for are the normal ugly/short guys who don't have money to surgeymaxx.
Im 7 inches below average so its over for me

• So Sad

Fuck you’re right

Like how middle class in America is really who gets fucked over.

Not rich but gets no breaks because they aren’t poor

they still get treated better than most incels because people feel sorry for them cus of virtue signaling and shiet, but for a poor ugly male who can't afford surgery with shitty genes, never began

• +1
Reactions: freeone12
they still get treated better than most incels because people feel sorry for them cus of virtue signaling and shiet, but for a poor ugly male who can't afford surgery with shitty genes, never began

Why can’t you afford surgery though. Let’s say it’s $10,000

That’s like a third of a nkce car.

Anyone can afford a $10,000 car with a acouple years of wage slaving at minimum wage probably

Why can’t you afford surgery though. Let’s say it’s $10,000

That’s like a third of a nkce car.

Anyone can afford a $10,000 car with a acouple years of wage slaving at minimum wage probably
doubt any 2.5psl or lower has the motivation to work more than they have to other than just surviving tbh. most will just want to NEET and browse forums and cope all day. i'd rather save up for surgery just to get treated better in general, no ascension required, since looks get you more money anyways, rather than future copes, but everyone is different imo

Lol that's fucked up the creator of that youtube video put jerry liu in the thumbnail HAHAHAHA

I hate that fkn worm so much. He talks about mistakes men do in those fake dating shows, like hes an expert, meanwhile he looks like a disgusting ricetruecel. Funny shit is he will sometimes even mention shit like: “now for me to participate in that show, Id need a hair piece”. No MF youd need a hairpiece along with a completely new head and actually new frame too, since he looks like a bony soy boy phaggot that weighs 55 kg.

Thst rice is such a disgusting slimy gamma male fkn phaggot, his face screams to be punched by anyone who sees him.

I mean this skeleton looking piece of trash has the audacity to mock normies/above normies in dating shows, while he looks like even a fat old psl 0.5 landwhale would reject the shit out of him.

Dont watch that retards videos its a time waste. Its like the saying goes: “if you cant make it, teach it”.

Last edited:
  • +1
I hate that fkn worm so much. He talks about mistakes men do in those fake dating shows, like hes an expert, meanwhile he looks like a disgusting ricetruecel. Funny shit is he will sometimes even mention shit like: “now for me to participate in that show, Id need a hair piece”. No MF youd need a hairpiece along with a completely new head and actually new frame too, since he looks like a bony soy boy phaggot that weighs 55 kg.

Thst rice is such a disgusting slimy gamma male fkn phaggot, his face screams to be punched by anyone who sees him.
Lol I've seen him irl btw at some meetups

Maybe the xilloc type bone implants can make ascension more viable for anyone in the next few years

What’s that

This artificial bone called xilloc CT bone which can be implanted into the patients skull and is converted to real bone but I haven’t heard any recent news only things from 1 year ago

its a good cope for me to hope that in the next few years they will be mainstream

This artificial bone called xilloc CT bone which can be implanted into the patients skull and is converted to real bone but I haven’t heard any recent news only things from 1 year ago

I don’t think that would work

Lol I've seen him irl btw at some meetups
Dude prolly realized that its over for him, so he might as well go full retard low inhib mode.

I cant think of many pplwho make foids dry af more than this slimy frogfaced phaggot.

He looks like 1 punch in his face would break rvery single bone in his body.

And he is a jwo shill too.

• +1
Dude prolly realized that its over for him, so he might as well go full retard low inhib mode.

I cant think of many pplwho make foids dry af more than this slimy frogfaced phaggot.

He looks like 1 punch in his face would break rvery single bone in his body.

And he is a jwo shill too.
It was funny at the meetup women there didnt want to talk to him ask much

It was funny at the meetup women there didnt want to talk to him ask much
Yeah because he looks like a RiCel phaggot and acts like a douchebag.

No YT fame and groupies for this skin and bones RiCel.

Yeah because he looks like a RiCel phaggot and acts like a douchebag.

No YT fame and groupies for this skin and bones RiCel.

Hate people like that they are so cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Cardiologyscribe
Forgot curries bro

• +1
I’m not lol my roommate is Chinese and tells me his struggles
Tbh I feel second hand anger when I see a noodle foid with a white guy. Dude should stayed in china

5ft indians lmaaaaao

i cannot ascend

I'm ugly, but someone on a site like this told me I had 'mad potential' the other day. Felt good lol

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
I'm ugly, but someone on a site like this told me I had 'mad potential' the other day. Felt good lol

At least you can ascend then

At least you can ascend then
Or he could have been talking shit lol
I don't have that much potential tbh, but with a nose job, a HT (and ideally some chin/jaw work but I can't see me getting that) I think I could look fairly handsome by normie standards, facially