Safest Sarms?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Might try SARMs in the future, are there any other sarms or safer that you can recommend for beginners? Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
pretty sure every sarm is safe

That's okay you don't have any.
Wow great contribution to the topic! Im sure you must feel great just bashing everyone online, what a slayer you must be online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 685
I think S4, low dose Rad, osterine, and low dose mk677 are the safest.

No SARMS NO SARMS

SARMs except for GW-501516 while on Tren and MK-677 for GH boost are cope.

anyone commenting on the "safety" of SARMs is simply clueless at best, dangerously misleading at worst.

They're all unproven drugs.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Safest for you would be something that won't make you bald, so LGD or Ostarine

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
SARMs except for GW-501516 while on Tren and MK-677 for GH boost are cope.
Pretty much agree with this. Although gw and mk677 aren't SARMS, you probs already know that anyway, not trying to correct you or dexterslaboratory-mog you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
What does it do?
It's similar to something like winstrol, it dries you out and cuts you up pretty good. It's not a bulking compound and has pretty unique effects in terms of drying your physique out and adding grainyness. I wouldn't recommend any SARMS though. The S4 is not easy on the hair either.

I heard most sarms supress ur trt
It depends on which one you get Tbh I would get lgd 4033 for bulking (this one is suppressive and you will need pct) and ostarine for cutting (this one is not suppressive). These seem to be the safest on ones. Rad-140 is basically a male contraceptive and you run the risk of tempory night time blindness with S4.

None of them are non suppressive and almost all of them will shut down your HPTA completely at the advised dose if ran for a decent length of time. Ostarine for 4 weeks or less will suppress you the least

It depends on which one you get Tbh I would get lgd 4033 for bulking (this one is suppressive and you will need pct) and ostarine for cutting (this one is not suppressive). These seem to be the safest on ones. Rad-140 is basically a male contraceptive and you run the risk of tempory night time blindness with S4.

Just do steroids if you're really going to suppress your natty T levels anyways.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, androidcel, kobecel and 2 others
Inb4 fatman gets even bigger tits by fucking up his hormones further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, heroinfather, x30001 and 6 others
Just do steroids if you're really going to suppress your natty T levels anyways.
I'm considering running one cycle of test but I'm worried about hairloss, my Natty levels not coming back to normal,hiding my needles and making my 20-25 pound gain in 12 weeks look normal.

And also is it effective to do full body or push pull routines 3-4 times a week while on steriods/sarms?

LGD only suppresses at high doses. If you're doing 5 mg PCT will likely do more harm than good

I'm considering running one cycle of test but I'm worried about hairloss, my Natty levels not coming back to normal,hiding my needles and making my 20-25 pound gain in 12 weeks look normal.

And also is it effective to do full body or push pull routines 3-4 times a week while on steriods/sarms?

Push Pull Legs

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and x30001
Mk 677 + CJC DAC with Aromasin