• Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Baldingman1998 and 11 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Lux
The earth is a white man's playground

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Darkstrand, Deleted member 3526 and 5 others
Of coarse he's a shitskin, im pretty sure if you have a working toilet you mog an ethnic
The earth is a white man's playground
Yes, ethnics should all rope

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person
Of coarse he's a shitskin, im pretty sure if you have a working toilet you mog an ethnic

Yes, ethnics should all rope
it's really strange, cause ion remember asking you to double down on what i said :think::unsure:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Curry tax -8 psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, joeveniro and 15 others
What the fuck is an "Abas"
Just call him Richard or something like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, joeveniro, Crowley and 3 others
where did you do this experiment? wtf @Salludon got many results in tinder before

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, AscendingHero, joeveniro and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: joeveniro, Michael Myers, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
what kind of name is abas jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Crowley, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
He put his bathroom selfie with 144p quality ofc, what'd you expect?

just put a 25 year old man with bearded pics on yubo (an app made for under 17's) theory.

shit thread kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 9852 and 13 others
Beard doesn't suit him and sandnigger name is an international failo. Try again.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and SkinjobCatastrophe
wow that’s absolutely bonkers

Beard doesn't suit him and sandnigger name is an international failo. Try again.
I would be interested to see how many matches you would get if you tried it again but with a white name like mark or nick

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince
There's been many experiments before where he got crazy amount of matches

• +1
Reactions: justadude
I would be interested to see how many matches you would get if you tried it again but with a white name like mark or nick
Wouldn’t make any difference. Got 500+ matches with a muslim name in this experiment in Europe. The problem is this retard used old low quality bearded pics and and screenshots from a video.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mateusz74, Mongrelcel and 4 others
Wouldn’t make any difference. Got 500+ matches with a muslim name in this experiment in Europe. The problem is this retard used old low quality bearded pics and and screenshots from a video.

In America And Canada (NA), It's harder for ethnics on tinder than Europe surprisingly (Since NA is diverse as fuck, more than Europe). But the girls in Europe mog harder than North America so it doesn't matter.

@Moggy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
In America And Canada (NA), It's harder for ethnics on tinder than Europe surprisingly (Since NA is diverse as fuck, more than Europe). But the girls in Europe mog harder than North America so it doesn't matter.

@Moggy

Run a tinder on me in Canada and make a thread about it. PM for pics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, AscendingHero, Mateusz74 and 3 others

@Moggy
lol @ everyone who thinks NA girls are different from european except for diet. literally the same DNA

Good amount of matches and you already would do well from the evidence posted, but what I meant was you get way more matches in Europe.
@Biggdink :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: on suicide watch currently

cringe at this gook trying to bark at his ethnic masters

Daily reminder you are at the bottom/lower than street shitting indian trying to bark at Ascended Dark lookz mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Sikkunt23 and 5 others

@Moggy

Already done by Arabincel

99+ likes in 10 hr

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 9072 and Salludon
U have to pic non ethnic looking pics. The 3rd one looks ethnic so its over right there and then.

If u use the frauded shaved one youd have more success
What is this cope that it looks ethnic thats why it fails on dating apps. Good looking ethnics slay on dating apps. You’d have to be a retard to think otherwise.
the only reason my bearded pics don’t do well is bcos i look like a 35yo homeless guy with a big beard that hides my lips, cheekbones, jaw and any form of angularity.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160 and 6 others
U have to pic non ethnic looking pics. The 3rd one looks ethnic so its over right there and then.

You have to be retarded to take OP thread seriously
even me as above avg ethnic hit around 100 matches in 1 day on yubo

and @Salludon mogs me by almost 2 psl

Ugly pig waving cartoon illustration 47055356

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6856 and Chadelite
the only thing whites have is their race so they try bash ethnics even when they are gigachad

reminder ethnics mog whites

imagine being white you are a cuck by default

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
What is this cope that it looks ethnic thats why it fails on dating apps. Good looking ethnics slay on dating apps. You’d have to be a retard to think otherwise.
the only reason my bearded pics don’t do well is bcos i look like a 35yo homeless guy with a big beard that hides my lips, cheekbones, jaw and any form of angularity.
That picture is not a picture of a good looking ethnic. I didn't mention anything about other people.

Don't be butthurt tbh you yourself know and admit it's not a good picture, and you look ethnic there, whereas in the others (the frauded shaved) you look noticeably different beyond the features you point out.

I don't really get your rant.
You have to be retarded to take OP thread seriously
even me as above avg ethnic hit around 100 matches in 1 day on yubo

and @Salludon mogs me by almost 2 psl

View attachment 739356
Yours either. You were saying nothing anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
cringe at this gook trying to bark at his ethnic masters

Daily reminder you are at the bottom/lower than street shitting indian trying to bark at Ascended Dark lookz mogger

View attachment 739324

BARK HARDER FOR ME YOU ETHNIGG DOG, I MOG YOU TO THE STRATOSPHERE AND BACK. YOU WILL NEVER TATSE A WHITE PUSSY. NEVER

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3526
That picture is not a picture of a good looking ethnic. I didn't mention anything about other people.

Don't be butthurt tbh you yourself know and admit it's not a good picture, and you look ethnic there, whereas in the others (the frauded shaved) you look noticeably different beyond the features you point out.
Take Sean O’Pry with beard(he still looks white) and put him to test on Tinder and see for yourself how beard is a failo now a days for smv regardless of ethnicity

34FD4F60 B28D 447A ADAE 5593939DA136

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, AscendingHero, GreenHat500 and 4 others
the only thing whites have is their race so they try bash ethnics even when they are gigachad

reminder ethnics mog whites

imagine being white you are a cuck by default

the most enormous cope, most chads are white/latino/black, barely any are curries or gooks tbhtbh

Take Sean O’Pry with beard(he still looks white) and put him to test on Tinder and see for yourself how beard is a failo now a days for smv regardless of ethnicity

View attachment 739380
sean o pry looks like shit over here "muh psl God" "muh psl 8"

beard looks like shit have stubble or have a full beard not some dotty beard

View attachment 739380
Your tinder experiment was a mix of your best pics with another one that it's not a good picture so what you are trying to say is not applicable.

You would have to put Sean's best pictures and then include that one with a beard. I doubt he would get bad results jfl. Specially cuz the level of change among the pictures does not go to the extent of making him look like a different pheno or ethnicity whereas in your case, it does.

Nobody said anything about a beard not being a failo. And that's wrong anyway. For me it's a massive failo, for sean it's also a failo, for you in that pic too, bit defintely not for everyone.

I'm not trying to flame anyone. I'm just saying what I think. It's not like I can't be subject of these phenomenons cuz I clearly am more than anyone.

As soon as those tinder bitches meet him they see his unfrauded eye area and his paki accent and unmatch mentally.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 3526
ethnic rat therom

The problem is this retard used old low quality bearded pics and and screenshots from a video
No, the problem is that he uses a garbage old phone number/ip that he used for another 20 retarded tinder experiments

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero