Salludon is not a fraud

Downey

Downey

Platinum
1) The first question is whether his pics are frauded.

Someone linked his insta in another thread and I checked it out. His comments are all either PSLers, mewing community, or his pakistani guy friends. I am pakistani myself. If any paki/arab ethnics reading this you know that your other brown guy friends don’t hold back on banter at all. If you upload any sort of pic where there is such big frauding you’ll get “bhai tu asal mein toh esa nahin lagta 😂😂” comments (“bro you dont look this good in real 😂😂”). This is because looks based insecurity is seen as gay and feminine and thus attack on them is open season. A hang out session with my brown friends has many looks based insults thrown. If his friends are leaving good comments and not calling it out, it’s my understanding that he looks same or pretty close in real life.

With the amount of people we have here, someone would have found examples of frauding too. For example, if you squint too hard you can tell by the middle of forehead area. Most people look constipated as fuck when they fraud. Salludon looks natural to me. Plus, he has posted videos where he looks around.

So no, pics aren’t frauded.

2) Second question is whether he got surgery

Again, the answer lies in his location. We are talking jaw/chin fillers, eye area fillers, or maybe chin implant. There is no aesthetic surgery scope like that in Pakistan. The only aesthetic surgeries practiced are anti aging and fat burning treatments for women, balding treatments for men, skin lightening, mostly functional purpose rhinoplasty, fillers and botox for actors. All this and not to even mention the social genocide you commit as a young male getting PS in Pakistan. Even young women can’t get it openly, the clinics are mostly full of 40-50 year old rich women who can’t cope with getting wrinkles

I have had a filler consultation there. This was with a famous PS who worked with actors. He told the only injection he uses is to reduce the muscles of the jaw to make face look slimmer. I asked him about fillers to reduce upper eyelid and he looked at me like a retard. His assistant laughed.

So no, he has not gotten surgery.

3) Did he get these results from mewing?

In my mind, he had no reason at all to become involved with the community. He only cropped up when he got results, he posted those results, did an AMA to help other people, and fucked off. He is a mystery. He is not trying to make money or fame off of it like Astro, or TYD back in lookism who set up a consulting website that charged $50. I don’t see a reason why he would want to be permanently be associated with autism. He just felt indepted to the community Im guessing and wanted to help other mewers.

So we can establish that he has mewed and he has gotten results. Some can say that just because he has changed, doesn’t mean it has to be his mewing. It could be puberty. But to this day I have not seen puberty change anyone to this extent after the age of 18. Every nigga I know looks the same as they did at 18 apart from soft changes like skin or beard or muscles. Salludon’s upper eyelid disappeared. Stronger under eye support. Wider, defined jaw. Better cheekbones, more prominent chin. That puberty is 1 in 100 million and it is too much of a coincedence for me to believe he just happened to be mewing at this time too.

Conclusion:
If the pics aren’t frauded and there has been no surgery involved and he was mewing while those changes happened, then mewing has caused those changes. Mewing is too new of a development to really have been tested and have evidence apart from anectodal so I cannot hold it against this. It’s not a question of whether mewing is real but whether it can help us ascend, and by the time science makes a final decision it will be over for many of us

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, AscendingHero, Lmao and 21 others
What’s his Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 18439, Gaia262 and 16 others
dn rd but if you think he's legit kys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
no way mewing, facepulling or even bonesmashing can grow such a big chin like Salludon's
He obviously got Genio or Chin implant.
His mandible and maxilla remained the same, only the chin changed.

As @Sal123 said, in Pakistan there are good maxollafacial doctors so they must be able to perform a genio.

As regards Salludon's eye are improvement, he just started squinting hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Detective, Deleted member 20679 and 22 others
no way mewing, facepulling or even bonesmashing can grow such a big chin like Salludon's

As @Sal123 said, in Pakistan there are mixollafacial doctors so they are able to perform a genio.

True
His chin got much bigger
He claims its due to nofap jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 14543, Lux and 3 others
He can afford to be a gigachad from surgery but not live in Europe to be a top model?
I dont care about this cock munching sewer rat

OP stated that there is nothing in Pakistan surgerywise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, Deleted member 14262, Ryan and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14262, Cidre enjoyer and 7 others
Imagine caring about Salludon that much
0AAAAC10 AE43 4880 A54A 0AB788F18AE4

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14262 and 9 others
jfl this dude actually wrote a essay about salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, alpha, Deleted member 14262 and 8 others

Someone linked his insta in another thread and I checked it out. His comments are all either PSLers, mewing community, or his pakistani guy friends. I am pakistani myself. If any paki/arab ethnics reading this you know that your other brown guy friends don’t hold back on banter at all. If you upload any sort of pic where there is such big frauding you’ll get “bhai tu asal mein toh esa nahin lagta 😂😂” comments (“bro you dont look this good in real 😂😂”). This is because looks based insecurity is seen as gay and feminine and thus attack on them is open season. A hang out session with my brown friends has many looks based insults thrown. If his friends are leaving good comments and not calling it out, it’s my understanding that he looks same or pretty close in real life.

With the amount of people we have here, someone would have found examples of frauding too. For example, if you squint too hard you can tell by the middle of forehead area. Most people look constipated as fuck when they fraud. Salludon looks natural to me. Plus, he has posted videos where he looks around.

Again, the answer lies in his location. We are talking jaw/chin fillers, eye area fillers, or maybe chin implant. There is no aesthetic surgery scope like that in Pakistan. The only aesthetic surgeries practiced are anti aging and fat burning treatments for women, balding treatments for men, skin lightening, mostly functional purpose rhinoplasty, fillers and botox for actors. All this and not to even mention the social genocide you commit as a young male getting PS in Pakistan. Even young women can’t get it openly, the clinics are mostly full of 40-50 year old rich women who can’t cope with getting wrinkles

I have had a filler consultation there. This was with a famous PS who worked with actors. He told the only injection he uses is to reduce the muscles of the jaw to make face look slimmer. I asked him about fillers to reduce upper eyelid and he looked at me like a retard. His assistant laughed.

In my mind, he had no reason at all to become involved with the community. He only cropped up when he got results, he posted those results, did an AMA to help other people, and fucked off. He is a mystery. He is not trying to make money or fame off of it like Astro, or TYD back in lookism who set up a consulting website that charged $50. I don’t see a reason why he would want to be permanently be associated with autism. He just felt indepted to the community Im guessing and wanted to help other mewers.

So we can establish that he has mewed and he has gotten results. Some can say that just because he has changed, doesn’t mean it has to be his mewing. It could be puberty. But to this day I have not seen puberty change anyone to this extent after the age of 18. Every nigga I know looks the same as they did at 18 apart from soft changes like skin or beard or muscles. Salludon’s upper eyelid disappeared. Stronger under eye support. Wider, defined jaw. Better cheekbones, more prominent chin. That puberty is 1 in 100 million and it is too much of a coincedence for me to believe he just happened to be mewing at this time too.

Conclusion:
If the pics aren’t frauded and there has been no surgery involved and he was mewing while those changes happened, then mewing has caused those changes. Mewing is too new of a development to really have been tested and have evidence apart from anectodal so I cannot hold it against this. It’s not a question of whether mewing is real but whether it can help us ascend, and by the time science makes a final decision it will be over for many of us
Whats his insta I want to learn how to mew from him

• +1

As @Sal123 said, in Pakistan there are mixollafacial doctors so they are able to perform a genio.

99% of PS there would not touch the jaw/chin unless it was for functional reasons. No one is giving him a chin implant for looking good and even then, the quality of that chin implant is top tier. Those are best surgeon in the world results.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Karstossos, Usum and 3 others
99% of PS there would not touch the jaw/chin unless it was for functional reasons. No one is giving him a chin implant for looking good and even then, the quality of that chin implant is top tier. Those are best surgeon in the world results.
maybe he went abroad to get the chin implant...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Little more respect son
Maybe if u apologise i will tell you
Faggot
I'm on my knees apologizing I should have known a insullent little 2 psl person like me can't compare to a 8 psl giga BBC preetyboy mullato jb slayer I am begging for mercy

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
I'm on my knees apologizing I should have known a insullent little 2 psl person like me can't compare to a 8 psl giga BBC preetyboy mullato jb slayer I am begging for mercy
Ok

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
He said he bonesmashed for 6 months supplementing k2 mk7 and d3 with a hand gripper.

Attachments

• F59E3327-D7A8-4DBA-BBF2-BE1118EA326A.jpeg
    F59E3327-D7A8-4DBA-BBF2-BE1118EA326A.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 441
  • FD263926-B869-4FA9-A4E0-1239A1438A57.jpeg
    FD263926-B869-4FA9-A4E0-1239A1438A57.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 456
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
He didn't mew for sure.
Could have either bonesmashed or most likely... he got surgeries and fillers (maybe implants).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Darkstrand
He didn't mew for sure.
Could have either bonesmashed or most likely... he got surgeries and fillers (maybe implants).
He mewed lol

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
He mewed lol
Cope. Mewing doesn't give results, especially like this.

His zygos look crazily defined which is only possible through surgery or fillers.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
mewing could of given those results, bone density/remodeling rates are highly influenced by genetics, I met a guy who had bones 7x denser then normal and he could get hit by a car and not break a single bone lol, by having a low density and very high remodeling rates he could got really good changes like he did, he may of gotten PS, but he had changes in so many areas that the chance that he could of even gotten those changes let alone make them look not horribly uncanny is low

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14918 and 8 others
  • +1
Whats his insta I want to learn how to mew from him
I have is insta but he doesn't want people to tell others what it is. Talk to him on reddit if you really want to have a constructive conversation. He's a nice guy always willing to help others.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I have is insta but he doesn't want people to tell others what it is. Talk to him on reddit if you really want to have a constructive conversation. He's a nice guy always willing to help others.
To late greycel

• +1
jfl @ retards who think he "mewed" his way to a completely new chin while the rest of his face stayed the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Karstossos, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Lol at him getting those results from mewing. His maxilla changed little to none, which is mainly what mewing is meant to improve. Not to take away from his looks though, he probably mogs every PSL user ever but obviously isn't on the level of PSL 7.5-8 guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HumidVent, Vidyacoper and 1 other person

Salludon did a custom wraparound jaw implant, browridge fillers, lower eyelid retraction, under eye and uee fillers. He also does zygos fillers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 6401, HumidVent and 3 others
Wow
Mewing is totally real
Insane

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401, Melo95 and 1 other person
Salludon did a custom wraparound jaw implant, browridge fillers, lower eyelid retraction, under eye and uee fillers. He also does zygos fillers
In Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 6401, Downey and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Melo95, Hector and 1 other person
He does squintmaxx waaaaaay too much though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
He said he bonesmashed for 6 months supplementing k2 mk7 and d3 with a hand gripper.
only bonesmashing with a jackhammer can provide such a swelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dude I need to become him, I just need the worlds best plastic surgeons. I look similar to his before pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Premise 1. His Instagram isn’t roasted by pakis; and Premise 2: no PS in Pakistan > Conclusion 1: therefore no surgeries > Conclusion 2: therefor mew

this Is the best case you have? Shoddy premises and conclusions that don’t necessarily follow.

I’ll pay $200 to see radiographic imagines. Only proof I’ll accept. That’s 1/7th of the gdp per capital in Pakistan so more than sufficient compensation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lmao, Ryan and 1 other person
How many of you have actually tried hard mewing for more than 1 year to see if its legit tho?

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I recall this, pretty convincing thread.

Conclusion:
For me its just bodyfat loss + squintmax

You missed april fools by a few days buddy.

How retarded do you have to be to actually think believe he mewed? jfl

will Made my day if @Salludon responded