• +1
Reactions: Warlow, 5'8manlet, MrGlutton and 6 others
Look at his chin there. Didn't know losing weight would grow your chin bigger

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and DutchPrettyBoy
232g

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, far336, PjSon and 7 others
Just wanna add: Salludon was never ugly to begin with. he also doesnt give me the typical curry vibes. All ascensions made here come from people who were either good or normal looking or had a good base to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PjSon, Reoa and 14 others
The guy got a few procedures and lost body fat. JFL if you think mewing grew his chin by like 1cm.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, randomvanish and RecessedPrettyboy
call me crazy but i believe his story tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shakmax, Kade, RAITEIII and 7 others
he always had looks tbf

• +1
Reactions: Cope, Melo95 and CursedOne
Just wanna add: Salludon was never ugly to begin with. he also doesnt give me the typical curry vibes. All ascensions made here come from people who were either good or normal looking or had a good base to begin with.
His ascension was like 1.5 points, OMG ASCENSION, everyone popular here is only popular because they are good looking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Copemaxxing
yeah his eyes became gandy tier just because he lost bodyfat. fucking moron
Cheekbones can help with eye support tbf but i think he's had some sort of surgery tbh

does the hardmewing acc work or not?

call me crazy but i believe his story tbh.
He’s legit the only one which experienced such chin gains, didn’t you see the morph in which you could visibly see how much his chin grew in a short period time as an adult. Legit no other person experienced that or anything close to it.
Look at his chin there. Didn't know losing weight would grow your chin bigger
Lots of other procedures can, OP was right in for saying he lost weight but wrong for not including @Saludon getting cosmetic procedures like fillers perhaps.

Last edited:
He’s legit the only one which experienced such chin gains, didn’t you see the morph in which you could visibly see how much his chin grew in a short period time as an adult. Legit no other person experienced that or anything close to it.

Lots of other procedures can, OP was right in for saying he lost weight but wrong for not including @Saludon getting cosmetic procedures like fillers perhaps.
let me cope ffs

His ascension was like 1.5 points, OMG ASCENSION, everyone popular here is only popular because they are good looking.
Its true. its only good looking people getting even better loosk. Im curious how much a ugly guy could actually ascend. I mean you can be average and get good looking but being ugly stops you from being getting good looking

Its true. its only good looking people getting even better loosk. Im curious how much a ugly guy could actually ascend. I mean you can be average and get good looking but being ugly stops you from being getting good looking
Plenty ugly people.

and I don’t know what the fuck your gray ass is saying.

Plenty ugly people.

and I don’t know what the fuck your gray ass is saying.
All I wanted to say is that ascension in this forum is mostly made by people who were average or good looking to begin. To this day Ive never seen any ugly guy ascending going from like zero to good looking.

All I wanted to say is that ascension in this forum is mostly made by people who were average or good looking to begin. To this day Ive never seen any ugly guy ascending going from like zero to good looking.
Yeah wrong. Seen the best ascensions from ugly people. Those who were already good looking it didn’t make much a difference in there life.

Fillers and weight loss, what else?

It's over for anyone who believes he hasn't had any form of surgery.

he is a fraud in photos

He is very obviously phenotypically Punjabi. Low IQ whites should be banned from P/S/L, never have anything of value to add.