Salludon would be 3 psl without hair

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
6BDF1175 0FA0 4DF9 9CDF 8E16AFB96FBD

Look at this picture and tell me that if he has the same hair thickness as me or was bald he wouldn’t be a low life street begged 3 PSL l hideous mf
You niggas praise his bones but gloss over the fact that his hair is easily his best feature by far

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Gengar, Deleted member 5746 and 13 others
He would even look good bald

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, 6485b025t, Gengar and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, alriodai, ovosoundszn and 2 others
Did he actually get married?????

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 10987
COPE

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Amexmaxx and SubhumanCurrycel
Wtf, his son is gonna be ugly compared to salludon considering he's gonna look like pre surgery salludon which isn't anything special.

Maybe his wife will save his kids though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 5746 and 6 others
Mirin wholsome marriage

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Hair is so damn important. I don't think I've ever seen an attractive bald person imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
9AC83E91 8505 4D5D 828E 2162027313BD

from 7 psl to 5.5 tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, faggotchadlite, Mongrelcel and 17 others
45CF4CE4 41D3 4C66 9B08 9AB732E2C9F0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, faggotchadlite, Mongrelcel and 9 others
Hairpilled again

• +1
Most men would tbh

• +1
Bro if u are so worried about your hair I could send u some jfl

• JFL
just use finasteride until you get old

View attachment 1004646
Look at this picture and tell me that if he has the same hair thickness as me or was bald he wouldn’t be a low life street begged 3 PSL l hideous mf
You niggas praise his bones but gloss over the fact that his hair is easily his best feature by far
he would be insanely gl with out hair aswell, he has the bones

Salludon would be 3 PSL if he had a short, narrow chin that was slightly recessed.
Brutal

• JFL
Salludon also has great eyes and hair
Chin is literally everything. I know so many men that are considered “less good looking” than me and yet they have had multiple sex partners.
I might mog them with jaw width, eye area and othet copes but at the end of the day literally all you need is a tall, wide chin. Hell it doesn’t even need to be well forward grown.

Salludon would gain an invisibility cloak to women if he had shot chin.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Chin is literally everything. I know so many men that are considered “less good looking” than me and yet they have had multiple sex partners.
I might mog them with jaw width, eye area and othet copes but at the end of the day literally all you need is a tall, wide chin. Hell it doesn’t even need to be well forward grown.
You’re a white chadlite. Enough said you can get laid easily

Salludon would gain an invisibility cloak to women if he had shot chin.
pitt had a mediocre chin
so does timothee chalamet
yet both can drown in pussy

pitt had a mediocre chin
so does timothee chalamet
yet both can drown in pussy
Mediocre but not below average. Hell, I would say Pitt’s chin is above average. Sure it might be recessed but side profile is cope and from the front it appears wide and tall which is all that matters.

Good picks.
Tyler Maher has giga mogger chin and O’Pry’s is good as well
Bruce Campbell and jay leno have huge chins but I don’t know if they’re good
02F76476 61BE 4561 8036 C7496932A155
A07C1A42 33E8 49BB 9D12 634BBAFB60D4

First dude was definitely slayer when young but second guy looks comical tbh.
Second guy is Italian and he looks it tbh
I think it’s because his maxilla is recessed

young Bruce Campbell was a giga chad
AAFCC73B 87DA 4E8E 860C A2A034C41CF7

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and WadlowMaxxing
Second guy is Italian and he looks it tbh
I think it’s because his maxilla is recessed

young Bruce Campbell was a giga chad
View attachment 1005000
With that chin he is literally a genetic jackpot in the eyes of women. They feel like it’s their evolutionary duty to take his semen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 756
With that chin he is literally a genetic jackpot in the eyes of women. They feel like it’s their evolutionary duty to take his semen.
Indeed he’s very good looking
Does he look a bit “ethnic” to you?

View attachment 1004646
is hair like this not common though?

View attachment 1004646
You niggas praise his bones but gloss over the fact that his hair is easily his best feature by farh
how short is she? he's already a manlet right

Indeed he’s very good looking
Does he look a bit “ethnic” to you?
He does a bit, the dark eye color and eye area in generale is ethic like + his coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
He does a bit, the dark eye color and eye area in generale is ethic like + his coloring
Tbh race matters a bit however good looking is good looking. Tall, dark and handsome is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Be_ConfidentBro
Tbh race matters a bit however good looking is good looking. Tall, dark and handsome is real
Very true, gl is gl. I feel attracted to all races of women if they are good looking

How do I get his face non surgically. Srs