Salludon's Mewing Guide

brainded

brainded

Life sucks and then you die.
Realized that Salludon's mewing guide was never posted on here, despite users asking him for it. Now that he is married I doubt he will ever post it. So here it is, just copied from the greatworks. This is not a discussion on whether his results were from mewing or not, its just a post of what he did.

credit to Community Lurker for compiling it
credit to Salludon for writing it

===================================================
First Update

F0lpf6gjad231

What I [Salludon] did :

• Hard mewing 24/7. I push upwards so hard that the area under my jaw (hyoid) starts burning. Sometimes its difficult to fall asleep for me as i’m mewing so hard.
• Proper lip seal. I keep my lips closed with a slight force.
• Proper swallowing (watch mike mew’s video on this)
• Gum chewing 20-30 minutes everyday.
• Chin tucks all the time when i’m alone.
• I also work at my body posture and try to stay in good posture while standing and sitting.

Questions he answered:

1. Mew 24/7 (Hard) + (Upward) + (Push evenly) + (Most force on the middle and back third)... Hyoid bone start Burning.

2. Extreme chin tuck (as much as you can) (2-3 hours)... To the point where it stops me from breathing + my arms get numb

3. Gum chewing with cold water 20-30 minutes... Don't chew too much

4. Proper lip seal

5. Proper Swallowing... Try to keep molars together

6. Posture

7. Sleep on back on bed without a pillow..."I am not sure if I am mewing or not while sleeping, but I am sure I breath through my nose and mouth is closed"

8. Trouble breathing when chin tuck + hard mewing

* Don't use the muscle under chin

* You should feel tightness in your masseter muscle

* Molars are in contact for growth of mandible and maxilla both

* Chin tuck...Try to flatten your neck against the wall

* Don't forget to do moderate mewing while sleeping

================================================
UPDATE (Late march 2020)

BNjXAGb

Chewing: Hard gum for 30 minutes every night and soft gum for 1.5-2 hours mostly while working out in the gym

"I added thumb pulling , bone smashing and increased my chewing duration. Now i chew soft gum for 1.5-2 hours usually while working out in the gym and hard gum for 30 minutes"
"i chew way more now"

Bonesmashing: 1-2 minutes every hour, 3x a week 5 min. on each zygo 5 min. on chin (hard af) (conflicting timeframes...). Bonesmashed for around 6 months

Doesn't do bonesmashing anymore and hasn't done so for 2+ months

I asked him about any gains lost (in regards to bonesmashing since if i recall correctly i've heard here and there that the results of it don't (always) stay) and he replied short and sweet with a: "Nope."

Mewing:
"I’m still doing hard mewing and chin tucking although i don’t chin tuck that much maybe 30-60 minutes max"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mog3D, StalinCel, j05 and 58 others
mewing is cope past 16 tbh

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 33579, j05 and 17 others
Lol at believing anything salludon says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, j05, PseudoMaxxer and 21 others
I mewed for years and nothing happened.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 21723, Deleted member 12216 and 2 others
WILL MAKE MY DAY IF SALLUDON RESPONDED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Mewton, AscendingHero and 15 others
Not a single tooth of my is crooked but I think it's genetic so 🤷

Salludon has only had fillers to this point and an eyelid surgery. You can tell from how defined his jaw muscle is in his recent pics + his chin descended from last year and his nose filler is shining hard

• +1
Reactions: rooman, wagbox, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Mirin that he mewed hunter eyes
37A51F64 B8EE 48E7 B701 A4786F6B92D3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mog3D, StalinCel, hattrick and 20 others
Then put 100k on surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Be_ConfidentBro
I compiled his photos and framed them in the same head position, first before after pics were slightly angle frauded but you can still see the changes.
6D476C0A 3C6C 43A5 A602 1442B20CC805
D73DFA3F 588D 4B50 961F 8976E4484AE2

2856FD3D 605A 4621 AAD5 5EA9C729DA9C
9744BCC5 7E18 4593 A90C BAEF15BDA603

5C4A30B5 17B0 4578 B61F 06F863F43739
E6AA41F2 0DA4 4C5D 8CEA 094B2FCB1492

Nobody knows whether these changes are due to the things he said in this guide, surgery, or fillers. But we do know one thing, he definitely ascended and there’s no denying that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, hardestmfintheroom, hattrick and 22 others
Realized that Salludon's mewing guide was never posted on here, despite users asking him for it. Now that he is married I doubt he will ever post it. So here it is, just copied from the greatworks. This is not a discussion on whether his results were from mewing or not, its just a post of what he did.

First Update

View attachment 1006401
What I [Salludon] did :

• Hard mewing 24/7. I push upwards so hard that the area under my jaw (hyoid) starts burning. Sometimes its difficult to fall asleep for me as i’m mewing so hard.
• I also work at my body posture and try to stay in good posture while standing and sitting.

Questions he answered:

1. Mew 24/7 (Hard) + (Upward) + (Push evenly) + (Most force on the middle and back third)... Hyoid bone start Burning.

2. Extreme chin tuck (as much as you can) (2-3 hours)... To the point where it stops me from breathing + my arms get numb

4. Proper lip seal

6. Posture

7. Sleep on back on bed without a pillow..."I am not sure if I am mewing or not while sleeping, but I am sure I breath through my nose and mouth is closed"

UPDATE (Late march 2020)

View attachment 1006409

Chewing: Hard gum for 30 minutes every night and soft gum for 1.5-2 hours mostly while working out in the gym

"I added thumb pulling , bone smashing and increased my chewing duration. Now i chew soft gum for 1.5-2 hours usually while working out in the gym and hard gum for 30 minutes"
"i chew way more now"

Bonesmashing: 1-2 minutes every hour, 3x a week 5 min. on each zygo 5 min. on chin (hard af) (conflicting timeframes...). Bonesmashed for around 6 months

I asked him about any gains lost (in regards to bonesmashing since if i recall correctly i've heard here and there that the results of it don't (always) stay) and he replied short and sweet with a: "Nope."

Mewing:
"I’m still doing hard mewing and chin tucking although i don’t chin tuck that much maybe 30-60 minutes max"
Great, thanks now we can follow his footsteps.

@Salludon mighty mewing god tell us your secret

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 3 others
I compiled his photos and framed them in the same head position, first before after pics were slightly angle frauded but you can still see the changes.
View attachment 1006437View attachment 1006438
View attachment 1006439View attachment 1006440
View attachment 1006441View attachment 1006442
Nobody knows whether these changes are due to the things he said in this guide, surgery, or fillers. But we do know one thing, he definitely ascended and there’s no denying that.
Hmm
That makes it a little more believable
If he didnt get fillers then he obviously hypertrophied his lower superficial masseters. Which from i have been observing are related to chin projection.
But.. idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 12218

First Update

View attachment 1006401
What I [Salludon] did :

Questions he answered:

4. Proper lip seal

6. Posture

UPDATE (Late march 2020)

View attachment 1006409

"i chew way more now"

Mewing:
Did you get this from that one site?

Hmm
If he didnt get fillers then he obviously hypertrophied his lower superficial masseters. Which from i have been observing are related to chin projection.
But.. idk tbh
There is no explanation for the extra hooding. That's why I think its fillers. Mewing isn't gonna make the fat distribution for your upper eyelids increase.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
@Salludon mighty mewing god tell us your secret
He didn't mew, yolobro.

First Update

View attachment 1006401
What I [Salludon] did :

Questions he answered:

4. Proper lip seal

6. Posture

UPDATE (Late march 2020)

View attachment 1006409

"i chew way more now"

Mewing:
Tell me this was a deliberate troll thread.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
There is no explanation for the extra hooding. That's why I think its fillers. Mewing isn't gonna make the fat distribution for your upper eyelids increase.
if the hoodingmaxxing with ice worked
why cant mewing make the eyes more hooded

if the hoodingmaxxing with ice worked
why cant mewing make the eyes more hooded
Because whats the logic in that?
Ice hooding increases the rate of lipid metabolism so it makes sense there your body will distribute more fat there.
But how would mewing do that? You are just rotating moving your bones forward.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Jason Voorhees
Hmm
But.. idk tbh

Here are my take on the changes

The spine became more upright which was 100% caused by his chin tucks.

Hooded eyes due to increased nasal passages, chewing which created more prominent supraorbitals and browridge, and bonesmashing which created permanent swelling.

The chin however, is one of 4 things.
1. He kept his teeth in contact specifically pushing the lower incisors against the upper incisors causing his lower teeth to tip back and his chin to slide forward
2. Age, jaw(chin is apart of jaw) grows in length up until the late 30’s
3. Filler, could explain why his chin seems less prominent now although this could just be the angle and lack of heavy stubble
4. Chewing like you mentioned

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, triggr, Dxdgy and 9 others

Hooded eyes due to increased nasal passages, chewing which created more prominent supraorbitals and browridge, and bonesmashing which created permanent swelling.

1. He kept his teeth in contact specifically pushing the lower incisors against the upper incisors causing his lower teeth to tip back and his chin to slide forward
3. Filler, could explain why his chin seems less prominent now although this could just be the angle and lack of heavy stubble
Well maybe tbh
Either that or surgery
Or both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Hmm
But.. idk tbh
How do you hypertrophy the lower superficial layer? Everytime I chew I hypertrophy the deep layer and get that "bloated" look

• +1
Reactions: triggr

His chin "seems" less prominent now because he was beard frauding before 😂

His chin "seems" less prominent now because he was beard frauding before 😂
I wouldn’t call it beard frauding but more like stubble frauding which I already mentioned.

How do you hypertrophy the lower superficial layer? Everytime I chew I hypertrophy the deep layer and get that "bloated" look
Using EMS device
Just put the electrodes on your lower masseter and chew gum for like 30 min

You eventually wont even need the ems device anymore as you build the superficial masseter you will start to contract it instead of the middle.

• +1
Reactions: triggr, rooman, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Thx for posting this Akhi

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and brainded
Salludon could avoid causing a lot of suicides if he just told the Zoomer children about his sliding genioplasty, rather than a tongue sucking technique.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, rooman, AscendingHero and 8 others
Salludon has only had fillers to this point and an eyelid surgery. You can tell from how defined his jaw muscle is in his recent pics + his chin descended from last year and his nose filler is shining hard

How do you know it wasn't implants?

Post recent pics?

Are people here reallly this retarded to think this street shitter changed his face through the cope of mewing when he was already in his 20's?

JFL @ low IQ subhumans

You're as stupid as normies when bodybuilders say bruh its your diet bruh just eat clean brah when they've injected steroids in their ass for 10 years. Yeah bro Seid and Zyzz definitely got their bodies by just eating healthy and clean

Bunch of retards

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, garoupilled_, rooman and 7 others
Are people here reallly this retarded to think this street shitter changed his face through the cope of mewing when he was already in his 20's?

JFL @ low IQ subhumans

You're as stupid as normies when bodybuilders say bruh its your diet bruh just eat clean brah when they've injected steroids in their ass for 10 years. Yeah bro Seid and Zyzz definitely got their bodies by just eating healthy and clean

Bunch of retards
Which surgeries did he get in your opinion?
Chin and jaw implants in my opinion

Oh shit wow. He was actually idiotic enough to go with fillers over implants. I thought he was way more measured than that as a man. Does disgrace to the curry race. Muppet.
What makes you say that he did fillers instead of implants?
Looks like implants to me

What makes you say that he did fillers instead of implants?
Looks like implants to me

His face looks like it's lost it's masculine fullness now compared to the earlier pics at the top of the thread.

This is a bigger cope than mewing

Which surgeries did he get in your opinion?
Chin and jaw implants in my opinion
He already had a good jaw and chin. He's the product of fillers, lighting, editing, and morphs. He's a fraud

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
His face looks like it's lost it's masculine fullness now compared to the earlier pics at the top of the thread.
But agle isn't the same
Btw if he had fillers, that's a great result for a paki surgeon
Never seen such a natural result by famous european surgeons

Its working.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, rooman, Deleted member 14528 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, rydofx, Deleted member 14528 and 1 other person
You might no believe it but my eyes became more hooded after i mewed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 12218 and datboijj