Salludon's Mewing Guide

1. He kept his teeth in contact specifically pushing the lower incisors against the upper incisors causing his lower teeth to tip back and his chin to slide forward
I asked him about this a year ago and he said that there was a small gap in between his upper and lower incisors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
I asked him about this a year ago and he said that there was a small gap in between his upper and lower incisors.
Could have done it in his sleep without realizing

nice thread @brainded

• Love it
Reactions: brainded
I don't care if this guide actually helps or not, I'm trying it. It's better than sitting in mediocrity doing nothing, wishing I had enough money for fillers or implants.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15854, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
How long did his transformation take

Last edited:
swallow normally, then swallow with ur chin tucked
And feel the difference in the force your tongue puts on your palate
It hurts under my tongue 😂

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
To mew or not to mew is the question

• WTF
Realized that Salludon's mewing guide was never posted on here, despite users asking him for it. Now that he is married I doubt he will ever post it. So here it is, just copied from the greatworks. This is not a discussion on whether his results were from mewing or not, its just a post of what he did.

credit to Community Lurker for compiling it
credit to Salludon for writing it

===================================================
First Update

View attachment 1006401
What I [Salludon] did :

• Hard mewing 24/7. I push upwards so hard that the area under my jaw (hyoid) starts burning. Sometimes its difficult to fall asleep for me as i’m mewing so hard.
• Proper lip seal. I keep my lips closed with a slight force.
• Proper swallowing (watch mike mew’s video on this)
• Gum chewing 20-30 minutes everyday.
• Chin tucks all the time when i’m alone.
• I also work at my body posture and try to stay in good posture while standing and sitting.

Questions he answered:

1. Mew 24/7 (Hard) + (Upward) + (Push evenly) + (Most force on the middle and back third)... Hyoid bone start Burning.

2. Extreme chin tuck (as much as you can) (2-3 hours)... To the point where it stops me from breathing + my arms get numb

3. Gum chewing with cold water 20-30 minutes... Don't chew too much

4. Proper lip seal

5. Proper Swallowing... Try to keep molars together

6. Posture

7. Sleep on back on bed without a pillow..."I am not sure if I am mewing or not while sleeping, but I am sure I breath through my nose and mouth is closed"

8. Trouble breathing when chin tuck + hard mewing

* Don't use the muscle under chin

* You should feel tightness in your masseter muscle

* Molars are in contact for growth of mandible and maxilla both

* Chin tuck...Try to flatten your neck against the wall

* Don't forget to do moderate mewing while sleeping

================================================
UPDATE (Late march 2020)

View attachment 1006409

Chewing: Hard gum for 30 minutes every night and soft gum for 1.5-2 hours mostly while working out in the gym

"I added thumb pulling , bone smashing and increased my chewing duration. Now i chew soft gum for 1.5-2 hours usually while working out in the gym and hard gum for 30 minutes"
"i chew way more now"

Bonesmashing: 1-2 minutes every hour, 3x a week 5 min. on each zygo 5 min. on chin (hard af) (conflicting timeframes...). Bonesmashed for around 6 months

Doesn't do bonesmashing anymore and hasn't done so for 2+ months

I asked him about any gains lost (in regards to bonesmashing since if i recall correctly i've heard here and there that the results of it don't (always) stay) and he replied short and sweet with a: "Nope."

Mewing:
"I’m still doing hard mewing and chin tucking although i don’t chin tuck that much maybe 30-60 minutes max"
Frauding subhuman, let’s see him in motion talking

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and datboijj
just mew bro

• Love it
This is %90 cope but i will do it anyway it is good for hyoid and masseter at least

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 12150
even his nose changed

JFL believing mewing on this

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, chosen-one, rooman and 5 others
JFL he is legit the main villain of looksmax y’all niggers dumb to support him, he doesn’t want us to ascend like him that’s why he’s pushing the mewing narrative

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, rooman, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Giga over for yoir brain if you believe in this nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Be_ConfidentBro
There is no explanation for the extra hooding. That's why I think its fillers. Mewing isn't gonna make the fat distribution for your upper eyelids increase.
Eyelid pulling

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 10913 and AsGoodAsItGets
Upper eyelid pulling causes hooding

• Hmm...
Would be weird if it didn't, since nose sits right in the middle of the maxilla.
well, good luck with that buddy. hope you ascend with that

• WTF
  • Ugh..
brainwashed ape

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and datboijj
well, good luck with that buddy. hope you ascend with that
Ever humble betamanlet is merely suggesting that any actual change in maxillary shape or positioning would unavoidably change the appearance of the nose at the same time -- so for anyone claiming to have achieved maxillary changes, changes in the shape of the nose would be something to expect. Note that betamanlet was born ascended and voluntarily chose to descend in order to converse with mortal men on an equal footing. He can travel the PSL ladder up and down at will. Did you know that PSL6.5 is the most comfortable place to be? You get to be good looking, yet not so much so that your beauty begins to annoy others. You would hate being an 8.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, N1c and 1 other person
Hooded eyes due to increased nasal passages, chewing which created more prominent supraorbitals and browridge, and bonesmashing which created permanent swelling.
How did nose breathing give him hooded eyes?

how did chewing give him prominent supraorbitals?

1. He kept his teeth in contact specifically pushing the lower incisors against the upper incisors causing his lower teeth to tip back and his chin to slide forward
Explain the chin stuff?

this is bullshit and all u faggots know it

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
this username really suits you braindead shitskincel

• +1
How did nose breathing give him hooded eyes?

how did chewing give him prominent supraorbitals?

Explain the chin stuff?
Why the fuck do i see you everywhere on softmaxx threads that matter?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Why the fuck do i see you everywhere on softmaxx threads that matter?
I've researched on been on this forum trying to be as productive and learn as much as I came for awhile bro.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
everything looks the same even his maxilla is in the same place in both pics JFL he just had jaw/chin surgery and lost body fat

• +1
Realized that Salludon's mewing guide was never posted on here, despite users asking him for it. Now that he is married I doubt he will ever post it. So here it is, just copied from the greatworks. This is not a discussion on whether his results were from mewing or not, its just a post of what he did.

First Update

View attachment 1006401
What I [Salludon] did :

• Hard mewing 24/7. I push upwards so hard that the area under my jaw (hyoid) starts burning. Sometimes its difficult to fall asleep for me as i’m mewing so hard.
• I also work at my body posture and try to stay in good posture while standing and sitting.

Questions he answered:

1. Mew 24/7 (Hard) + (Upward) + (Push evenly) + (Most force on the middle and back third)... Hyoid bone start Burning.

2. Extreme chin tuck (as much as you can) (2-3 hours)... To the point where it stops me from breathing + my arms get numb

4. Proper lip seal

6. Posture

7. Sleep on back on bed without a pillow..."I am not sure if I am mewing or not while sleeping, but I am sure I breath through my nose and mouth is closed"

UPDATE (Late march 2020)

View attachment 1006409

Chewing: Hard gum for 30 minutes every night and soft gum for 1.5-2 hours mostly while working out in the gym

"I added thumb pulling , bone smashing and increased my chewing duration. Now i chew soft gum for 1.5-2 hours usually while working out in the gym and hard gum for 30 minutes"
"i chew way more now"

Bonesmashing: 1-2 minutes every hour, 3x a week 5 min. on each zygo 5 min. on chin (hard af) (conflicting timeframes...). Bonesmashed for around 6 months

I asked him about any gains lost (in regards to bonesmashing since if i recall correctly i've heard here and there that the results of it don't (always) stay) and he replied short and sweet with a: "Nope."

Mewing:
"I’m still doing hard mewing and chin tucking although i don’t chin tuck that much maybe 30-60 minutes max"

Great thread, bookmarked. Let all these low IQ incels seethe with muh surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adi7474, greycel, rooman and 2 others
I might've found a way to mew.
Stay tune.

• JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL

First Update

View attachment 1006401
What I [Salludon] did :

Questions he answered:

4. Proper lip seal

6. Posture

UPDATE (Late march 2020)

View attachment 1006409

"i chew way more now"

Mewing:
He was simply an ideal candidate for genioplasty/some other jawplasty.

this doesnt look like a mewing result at all. i see no upswing, but rather chin itself becoming longer and changing shape. implants or genio